October 2022 Moms

Introductions

12346»

Re: Introductions

• Duh I forgot to put I’m due October 7th!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi, I'm Rachel, due October 4th with our rainbow baby. I live in western MA with my husband and our cat. I had a surgically treated ectopic pregnancy in December where they removed my right fallopian tube. I got pregnant again not long after, before I even got a period, so my due date is based solely off the size measurements in my ultrasounds. Very excited, but also very anxious that something could go wrong again. Hello everyone!!
  • Oh and my due date is October 30th
  • coffeegomcoffeegom Just Joined
    Hi! I’m Crystal, 29 years old, just got married and now my first baby! 🤩

Due date: Oct. 11, 2022

Felt a bit funny and cranky, therefore I took a pregnancy test on my 5th week!

I currently have a pet hamster named Coconut. I am unemployed and taking a break. Just got married to my husband Jan. 2nd. 2022!

I am a high risk pregnancy due to my type 2 diabetes. Therefore I’ve been taking insulin and trying my best to normalize my blood sugars. I’ve been seeing the doctor every week. But I am going to have my first big ultrasound screening soon! Super excited to see a finally larger and clearer image of the little bumpy.

I also suffer from a mental health disorder and it was really difficult to handle, therefore I’m back on medication and I feel so much better and more at peace, phew…

And that wraps up the update!

*extra news*
    In my culture there is a word called Tae-Mong which is basically a pregnancy dream that dictates what gender your child is and the personality of your child. It’s pretty fun to learn about although I can’t say if it’s super accurate! 🤣

Essentially, if you had a particular dream you remember prior to pregnancy or during the pregnancy and it’s very vivid and you remember it well, it may have been Tae-mong!
    Find out more by googling! ^^
  • @coffeegom Coconut is a great hamster name! Also that is fascinating about Tae-mong. I haven't been remembering my dreams lately but maybe I will later on. Welcome to the group!
  • Hey everyone! My name is Tiara and I’m 29 years old. I’m from Connecticut and I am expecting my second. My son will be 2 next month! This pregnancy actually came as a surprise seeing as I was on the pill and we still managed to conceive, but we are still looking forward to every bit of it! We just had our first ultrasound and found out that our original due date of October 17th was off by two weeks. We are now expecting our little womb nugget on Halloween! 🎃
  • @coffeegom Okay, love learning this little cultural belief- Taemong. I had the most vivid (and confirmed accurate) dreams for both of my girls. I dreamed they were girls and I dreamed of their very specific hair colors. My first, I pictured a white-blonde little head (like, Elsa white…WHITE “blonde”) and she was born exactly that. Next baby pictured dark dark brown hair that eventually lightened to the lightest brunette & my 2nd is exactly that 😆 plus dreamt they were girls before it was confirmed. 

Pregnant with my third, but not finding out the sex. Reeeelly hoping I get some sort of dream to see if I’m right a third time 🤩 our girls look so wildly different, you would never think they’re 100% blood sisters. So, imagining a third is just so fun. Will he/she look like one of them? A blend? Or will we have a third “unrelated” sibling 🤣 channeling all the taemong vibes 
  • @coffeegom when I was pregnant with my first I was convinced she would be a boy. Then a few days before our 20 week ultra sound I had this vivid dream of my husband running around in the grass with a super blonde pigtailed girl. When she was about 3 or so, we were goofing off at his sister’s house with hoses and running around, and it was like the snippet out of my dream from before she was born. It was so wild!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Absolutely Chloe and Daisy! Being a first time mom is super scary and there is so much to learn. It gets very overwhelming. Ask away! There is an "Ask a STM+" thread that should help.
  • @mia80 welcome!! We are due date twins! We also did our embryo transfer on 2/10. I can imagine how stressful all of the spotting must be but I’m glad everything seems to be going well!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• mia80mia80 member
    @shortstack930 nice to meet you transfer twin!! 

The spotting is driving me nuts!!! I had an appointment with my OB this morning and heard the heartbeat, so I'm feeling okay today. And she said that it 'should' resolve itself soon... but she said the same thing two weeks ago!!!
  • @mia80 I bled with my second until week 15 or 16. It was infuriating. It did resolve itself eventually but I was terrified the whole time.
  • Hello! I’m SUPER late to the game as I’ve been in this discussion group since I found out I am pregnant in early Feb! 

I am 28 from Minnesota and this is mine and my husbands first! We’ve been married just over 2 years. Pregnancy was neither planned or unplanned … I’m medically anxious and after watching friends struggle for years to get pregnant decided to stop preventing to see what would happen, two weeks later we had a positive test! 

I’m feeling grateful for a relatively easy pregnancy- very few symptoms which has been great but also sparked some anxiety at first! Due Oct 11 
  • grahamkmgrahamkm member
    edited April 2022
    Specifically from Duluth area if anyone else is from MN!
  • Hello! My name is Andrea and I’m 28, I’ll be 29 when I deliver our girl. My due date is 10/22.

I was a week late when I tested and I didn’t even have to wait for my tests to turn positive lol we weren’t trying but not preventing either. I found out the gender by doing a sneak peek test, their new arm option was so easy and painless.

Some days I’m more nervous about baby than others but my boyfriend and I are very excited. Even though I’m almost 16 weeks, I’m easily turned off by a lot of foods and find it hard to eat most days. I’ve lost weight since getting pregnant but I’m curvy so I don’t mind at all haha I do have a cute bump tho.
  • Hi everyone, I am Sofiaavery
  • hello there
  • Heyyyy gal pals!!! I just had my first baby two months ago and her name is Ferb the third!! She's such a beautiful baby girly wirly and i'm so excited to start talking and sharing my experiences with you girly pops!!! <333