Options

Aversions/ cravings yet?

2»

Re: Aversions/ cravings yet?

• Options
    That must be tough working night shift and trying to
    avoid coffee! 
  • Options
    I have been waiting for my palate to change, and reading all your comments have made me realize that maybe they have changed a little and I just didn't notice! Mostly because it's not specific foods I want... Just spicy! My husband and I made sushi for dinner last night, and it just wasn't all that good (when normally I love it) because I couldn't find any wasabi. I ended up putting Sriracha on the sushi. It was weird, but at least it had a little bit of spicy to it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used to eat chicken 3-4 a week in dinners or salads and lately I can’t stand the thought of chicken.. most things I usually ate like yogurt and rice I can’t think about without feeling queasy lol
  • Options
    janinegbjaninegb member
    edited May 2022
    Couldn’t do that love chicken, I’m slamming down wings as we speak watching the nhl playoffs 
  • Options
    Omg chicken (and all meat in general) is so much...MEATIER to me right now, in a gross way. Chicken tastes SO CHICKENY. Pork tastes SO PORKY. I have to pick through pieces of meat and find if any of them is least offensive tasting or it has to be SLATHERED in sauce and in tiny bits. I got Singaporean Hainan chicken rice the other day where the chicken is poached and GAG. Bf had to eat my chicken for me. I just ate rice.
  • Options
    Spice is hitting harder than usual