July 2022 Moms

Ultrasounds

Re: Ultrasounds

• @francesgs sending you lots of love ❤️ I can't imagine how getting some jarring new can make you feel. Please take the time that you need to feel those feelings and to process everything.

Everyone so far has had some great feedback and personal stories and I'm glad that they shared. I echo their thoughts that the majority of the kids out there aren't mean, the young ones are inquisitive. This group is here for any support you need ❤️
  • @francesgs My thoughts and prayers are with you!❤️ Allow yourself to feel and process all the information however you need. I believe your baby will be resilient and stronger through all this….  look up NFL football player Shaquem Griffin. He is a defensive-man but was born without a hand and that did not hold him back! I know this probably doesn’t help your feelings but we are all here to provide support if you
    need it! That baby Is PERFECT in God’s eyes and there is a reason he made YOU their momma❤️!!
  • Loading the player...
  • @francesgs echoing what lots of others are saying- feel all the feelings you have. Little kids are curious but also so loving. The more kids talk about different bodies and abilities at a young age the less jerks there will be when they get older. 
  • @francesgs what day is your appointment with the high risk doc? Keeping you in my thoughts ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Thursday morning. Thank you <3
  • @francesgs I'll be thinking of you. I hope the high risk doc has better bedside manner for you 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @francesgs oh my goodness, i can't imagine someone just telling me that and walking out. I hope you get better answers and support this week
  • @francesgs - hugs mama! <3 I'm so glad people were able to share personal experiences about going to school and knowing people like that to give you some peace of mind. I hope and pray that everything else looks perfect at your high risk appointment and that you are supported and treated better by that doctor! 
  • By the hb i feel like you’re having a boy 

skilouise said:
    Why, hello there little one  :)

Everything looked great, and the HR was 144.  I'm 7+3 and due on 7/2.

• We had our high risk appointment today. Unfortunately, the news we got is worse than last week. My sweet baby unfortunately will not make it to 21 weeks. We are medically terminating this pregnancy. This is the hardest thing I will ever go through in my life and I do not wish this feeling on anyone. I do so truly hope that all of you have beautiful healthy babies and it was nice to be here while I was. Thank you all so much for the support, advice and conversation over these last 5 months. 
  • @francesgs big hugs to you mama. I am so sorry to hear that and hope you get all the support you need moving forward <3 
  • @francesgs oh Hun, big hugs to you mama! I unfortunately have been in your footsteps before and the best advice I can give is be gentle with yourself. Don't be afraid to tell people what you need whether it's space or quality time, to talk about it or to not talk about it, and don't be afraid to flat out tell people if their comments are not helpful. A lot of times in this situation people don't know what to say and end up saying stupid things. The best thing someone said to me was simply "well this f*c*ing sucks". Be gentle with your partner and have open dialogue about both your needs as well. My needs and my husband's were two totally different things and that communication was vital for navigating through this together. All my love is with you, mama. 💕
  • @francesgs - my heart breaks for you. We had to terminate for medical reasons after our anatomy scan about a year and a half ago. If you need to chat with someone who has been through a similar experience I'd be happy to share my phone number or connect on a different social media platform - send me a DM if and when you feel like connecting. ❤
  • @francesgs oh no I'm so sorry 😞. I had a friend who had to do the same so I only know second hand how difficult this news is after an anatomy scan. Be kind to yourself and stay strong friend. Wishing you all the best ❤️
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @francesgs I am so, so very sorry. My heart just breaks for you. Sending you lots of love and light in these tough days/weeks/months ahead 💕
  • Omg @frances I'm so, so sorry. My heart hurts for you. I hope you have family that will be able to support you during this difficult time. 
  • oli9oli9 member
    @francesgs I’m so sorry. 
  • @francesgs I am so sorry this is happening to you. Sending love your way. 
  • @francesgs I am so, so very sorry. Sending love your way. 
  • @francesgs Oh no, I am so very sorry ❤ I hope you have all the support you need during this time - I am sending you love. 
  • @francesgs I am so very sorry. I am sending love your way. ❤
  • @francesgs I am so very sorry. Sending you love. 
  • @francesgs I am so incredibly sorry that you have to go through this heart break.  I hope that you and your partner experience nothing but immense support from those around you as you go through this difficult time.  You'll all be in my thoughts.  
  • @francesgs I am so so sorry Mama. Please take care of yourself and try to be gentle with yourself. I hope you know that you are in our thoughts. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @francesgs I'm so very sorry. Sending you so much love ❤️
  • @francesgs I am deeply sorry. Sending you so much love and Prayers 💔!!
  • @LJMoon6 haha I can see the Voldemort comparison! But in the cutest way! 🤣
  • @butcaniskipreggo omg we got one of those creepy photos too! My friend and I simultaneously said "oh no! The skeletor picture!" When we opened the envelope in the reception area. Oops 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣
  • @francesgs I’m so sorry to hear! I can’t imagine what you are feeling. Please take care of yourself and don’t ever feel guilty telling someone you don’t want to talk about it or hear their comments. Cope in whatever way is healthy and needed for you. Thoughts and prayers are with you 💓