August 2022 Moms

Weekly Randoms 2/7

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms 2/7

• @darkrose88 wow. For real?! Your BIL should probably worry about his own house. 1000% agree. 
    Also, I called her so the kids could say thank you to be nice. I won’t be nice again. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • darkrose88darkrose88 member
    edited February 2022
    @mdfarmchick yeah, honestly my MILs reaction wasn't much better (pretty much brushed aside the news and didn't comment on it). At this point I'm desensitized to MH's family... 
    Oh and I totally get your reasoning for reaching out to your MIL. It feels like that saying no good dead goes unpunished. 🤷‍♀️ you tried and it backfired. No point in trying again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @darkrose88 if it makes you feel any better by babies 3 and 4, my MIL stopped saying “it’s about damn time.” Probably because she was being over the top, fake happy. 😝🤦🏻‍♀️ People suck. I’m sorry YH’s family is lame. 
  • For anybody else who feels like buying stuff early for baby is a “jinx” how long before you felt comfortable. I’m torn between wanting to buy all the things and embracing baby boy and just looking because jinxing it. 😕
  • and_peggyand_peggy member
    edited February 2022
    @wigglyicecream 💙 we’re here for you.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Today is not the dayyyyyyyyy.
  • @bridgiebee82 wow. 😁 That was… special
  • Last post for now but does anyone have Valentine’s Day plans??
  • Is there something going on with the moon lately or is mercury in retrograde?? What is going on today? 
  • @wigglyicecream I don’t know about mercury but isn’t tomorrow a full moon?? Also, I’m glad you and @wisewitch222 handled that because I just read it all, started and stopped typing and then decided that if I don’t have anything nice to say… but seriously, extend grace for someone who wants a guess about their kid’s gender??? 😳 I mean I thought I did… I guessed pterodactyl?
  • @itsme215 I don’t know if we decided but if this morning is going to continue, I’m starting to feel very pro. No one even really got snarky yet… or else my previous BMBs were W I L D
  • @itsme215 I know when I first asked people thought it was too early. I’ll bump that thread and gauge interest again. 
  • meagan822meagan822 member
    edited February 2022
    Happy Valentine’s Day!💕

We did Valentine’s dinner last night, because if we waited till tonight after my husband’s commute home, it would be a long wait at our favorite places. Tonight we’ll exchange gifts (we always like to buy each other a few little things-nothing to pricey so we can always do it with limited/no stress.) And our most exciting Valentine plan is learning the baby’s gender!🥰
  • @meagan822 I know you’re not planning on sharing here but I’m excited for you to learn if you’re having a girl or boy. Enjoy this special day!
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • edited February 2022
    @and_peggy oh I must have read her post wrong. I thought she was sharing here after her and DH learned the news together. Guess I’ll go DD my post in the sex thread 

ETA so I re read the post. She said she won’t share here until after all of their family knows. Regardless I hope you enjoy your valentine surprise 
  • @paytonpedro oh I totally want to know tonight. I’m EXTREMELY impatient