Infertility
Options

September/October 2021 FET

1234568»

Re: September/October 2021 FET

• Options
    Hey @zwink1 good luck on your beta!! Fingers crossed and praying for good news for you both! AFM- my beta was negative. So, we're back in line for another try in January, but on standby incase something opens up sooner. Hoping we can get in late this month or early next month so we don't have to wait so long. It sucks that she didn't stick, but I guess that's part of the process. Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    teamginger13teamginger13 member
    edited November 2021
    sorry to hear that @ferndeezy! Hope you are hanging in there ok. 

AFM, my beta was this morning but I am pretty sure its going to be really low. I tested 3 times yesterday and each test was lighter then the last and last night you could BARELY see the line. I guess I'm holding out a small hope beta comes back high but am trying to be realistic also. 

ETA goodluck today @adamae1216! Sounds like a very frustrating situation. We put so much trust in our clinics to get it right so its frustrating when they screw it up. Hopefully it all will work out for you. 

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear your update @ferndeezy.  I hope you're doing okay and that you're able to get scheduled sooner.  

@teamginger13, I'll be holding out hope for you that the beta comes back higher than you expect.  I did not retest at home before I went in this am, so we'll see how it goes I guess.  
  • Options
    So my beta was 11.3 which pretty much confirms the chemical. I'm so frustrated because this was a AA PGS tested normal embryo. We have transferred 7 PGS normal embryos over the years and only have 1 live birth out of (which I am so grateful for). I just don't understand why they cant figure this out. We tried everything this time around - blood thinners, baby aspirin, Prednisone, IV intralips for NK cells even though my NK test came back negative, endometrial scratch the cycle before, I increased my medication for lupus 3 months back to see if that might help... literally everything we could think of. I just dont understand it. 

Me 35, DH 37

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

• Options
    zwink1zwink1 member
    edited November 2021
    I'm so sorry @teamginger13.  Are they having you do a follow up beta at all?
  • Options
    @zwink1 yes they will do a repeat on Tuesday. They want me to continue all meds until then which I think is a waste but whatever. 

Did you get your beta?! I’m still rooting for you!!!

Me 35, DH 37

• Options
    @teamginger13, I really hope that you get a happy surprise on Tues, even though it seems futile.  

Thank you!!  Results came in this afternoon and totally threw me for a loop.  It was much higher than I was expecting.  I'm still kind of in shock. 
  • Options
    @teamginger13 I'm sorry about your beta numbers this process is so hard with so many unknowns.  

AFM had my transfer yesterday evening.  It's my first time being PUPO and I'm not sure how to process everything.   Transfer was fun because it was just me, DH, the tech, the nurse, the embryologist, and my RE in the whole place.  We were laughing and joking the whole time.   I was excited my actual RE did my transfer instead of whoever was on transfer duty that day.  In our last appointment my husband asked if she could do our transfer and she wasn't sure.  She joked that this was fate getting her to do our transfer after all.  Transfer was easy and my bladder didn't feel uncomfortably full but I did pee a lot the rest of the night.  My RE was very pleased and said this was the kind of smooth transfer you want at 7pm on a Friday.  Beta is on the 15th so I will just enjoy being PUPO until then.  I'll probably test the morning before beta so I'm more prepared for the results.
  • Options
    @zwink1 congrats!! FX for doubling numbers!!

@adamae1216 congrats on being PUPO! 

I’m still showing a faint line on the HPT even 2 days after my beta of 11 which doesn’t make much sense. It’s not getting any darker but it’s not getting any lighter either. I go Tuesday for a repeat. I know it’s not viable so would rather just have the numbers go to zero so I can move on. Been looking into surrogacy agencies for next steps but that process is a little overwhelming. 

Me 35, DH 37

• Options
    @zwink1 congrats! Fingers xd for a 2nd strong beta! 
    @teamginger13 prayers that your beta rises. Sorry to hear it was low... I'll keep you in my prayers 🙏 
    @adamae1216 good luck!! I hope you get great news in a few days!! 
    AFM- back on the bc pills hoping for an earlier date to open up for another round at my clinic. 🤞
  • Options
    First time using Wondfo's, is this the start of something? 9DPO, picture taken within 7 minutes.