May 2022 Moms

Ultrasound thread!

If you'd like to share your ultrasounds, here's the place!

The one and only rule: EDIT OUT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. This is the internet, friends! ๐Ÿ‘€
ยซ13

Re: Ultrasound thread!

• Loading the player...
  • 7 weeks 4 days and 145bpm heartbeat ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • @BumpAdmin
    Please sticky!ย 

• 10w+2d, measuring a little ahead

• @annashaf all of my first 3 babies were pretty lazy during US until their anatomy scan. I think DD1 wiggled like twice but the others had very little movement! They all picked up in the following weeks and were rarely still after that lol. This LO is the first Iโ€™ve had that was pretty active during an early US
  • @annashaf my right was a lazy baby. She was always so still in ultrasounds and even when i could feel movement she was still just chill. I had to really poke her or eat ice cream to get some good movement goingย 
  • It appears I am giving birth to
    a baby dragon ๐Ÿ˜‚This was last week 8w0d - heartbeat 164
  • @annashaf DD was moving around everywhere at the 8 week US and didnโ€™t move at all during the 10. It freaked me out, but nothing to worry about / nothing abnormal!
  • @skc040512 @And846 @b_1029 THANK YOU for your comments. I feel so much more at ease!! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ
  • This was my TVU @ 8w5d. Not the best quality pic but we def saw the crazy fluttering heartbeat!!ย 
    ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 
  • The first picture was our gummy bear taken at 7 weeks, the second was at 11w6d:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • @happynapper yayyyy!!!ย 
    ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 
  • @happynapper yes!! Great visit!ย 
  • @happynapper Yay! I'm so happy everything looks good! She just wanted to say HI. ;-)ย 
  • @annashaf I just had my 12-ish appointment today and baby wasn't moving much during the US ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ doctor didn't seem concerned, HB was strong!
  • Measured 11w 2d at my appointment on Wednesday, so due was moved to May 16.
  • @itsagalsworls1024 awww I love the little profile ๐Ÿฅบ
  • @b_1029 Iโ€™m in love with itโ€ฆ it took so much coaxing to get also lol!ย 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

ย  ย ย ย 
  • @happynapper I have never done a boutique ultrasound (I only got two during my first pregnancy for dating and anatomy check) how much does that cost ?ย