May 2022 Moms
Options

Ultrasound thread!

13»

Re: Ultrasound thread!

• Options
    @sph97 my OB has randomly given me some before, I probably will get some next time at my growth scan with him because he likes to give us cool pictures. My AS did not do them (just 2D) but last time with a different MFM they did. With DD, it was cool to see my distinct facial features on her that early and then match that with her face when she was born. 
  • Options
    My OB office does that at all US. Last time i had 4D at 10, 20 and 36 weeks. So far this pregnancy I’ve had it at 12 and 20 weeks. I think it’s totally up to office. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @b_1029 omg I still love it 🤣
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams @And846 I haven't had any 4D so far, however I'll be having my 3rd AS the 21st since little man won't cooperate during my US. I'll just have to ask my office! Thank's ladies!
  • Options
    @sph97 I have no idea on 4D. It seems to be different every time at my OB office. For my AS with DD, they switched it over and I had no idea it was even a thing so I was like holy crap that’s terrifying 😆 For my first AS with this kid, they didn’t do 4D but at the 2nd one they did! It doesn’t hurt to ask if they even have the technology there
  • Options
    Our little boy August giving a peace sign 😂
  • Options
    @tacosandtums love it! I am doing this on Friday with my little girlies and I am so excited 💜
  • Options
    @happynapper it is such a cool experience! I loved just watching her move around on the screen! Enjoy! 🥰
  • Options
    @tacosandtums aw so cute!! 
  • Options
    @taylorharris0522 so sweet!! That little mouth! 😍

• Options
    @sph97 at least they were able to wrap up the AS and the quick profile is still so cute! 
  • Options
    @karisahamdi I just get so jealous of everyone's sweet little smushy faced US pics lol! Our little man just wants to surprise us. I am glad we was able to get one good profile! He hung out with his hands in his face, but from what I could tell he's got some chubby cheeks lol. 
  • Options
    @jackdetroit Baby A’s little button nose is so cute! I love seeing how our babies look like babies now, not little beans like the first trimester. Sounds like your two are doing really well!!! 
  • Options
    @jc0820 so precious 
  • Options
    @jc0820 yayyy for placenta knowing who’s boss!! 

• Options
    sph97sph97 member
    @jc0820 such a sweet little face!
  • Options
    @jc0820 such a good 4D shot!
  • Options
    Measuring right on target! Can’t wait to meet him in 8 weeks!
  • Options
     <3 due on my birthday 🥹 2 C-Section 3 more weeks daddys big nose 😥 baby girl 
  • Options
    @Nenaa17 Aw leave your baby’s nose alone! She’s adorable! I looked just like my dad when I was young. It was cool looking at pictures of him in high school in the 80’s and me in high school. I totally looked like him cross dressing. It never bothered me! We were always, and still are, very close. I’m sure your little girl will love her connection to daddy.