March 2022 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Options
    JeenyusJeenyus member
    edited July 2021
    @goldfishcraker Fellow Canadian here as well :) I was the only one in my N15 board! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @realhousewife519 I LOVE Super Soul! 
    @Lcardinal04 I have a short lp, too. Have you thought about getting prescribed for progesterone? Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. ❤️
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jeenyus yay! I'm so excited!

I wonder if we have any non-North American ladies here?
  • Options
    @elle-0409 You know I vaguely remember when my youngest stuck that someone mentioned next time I could get progesterone. I'll have to look into that! I think I never did because the B6 did work very well for me. If this bean doesn't stick I'll have to make some calls. Thanks!
  • Options
    @Car0liiine my cats have been SO cuddly!! They both sleep on me all night long when they used to switch between DH and me. I was wondering if they had some sort of animal sense to tell. 
  • Options
    taybzataybza member
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="goldfishcraker">@Jeenyus yay! I'm so excited!

I wonder if we have any non-North American ladies here?</blockquote>

@goldfishcraker non-North American lady here! Joining all the way from South Africa. :smile:
  • Options
    @plalli Yay for another Ontarian!!!! I actually got my 2nd dose of the vaccine the day before ovulation! Ended up being lucky for me;)
  • Options
    plalliplalli member
    @Panaceia amazing!!! Funny how things work out!
  • Options
    @MusicalFamily Congratulations! There are a few of us on here still breastfeeding pur toddlers so you'll be in good company 😉

@thorsenme Congratulations! How exciting!!!! So glad you are joining us 😀
  • Options
    @mamaof3tobe006 I completely understand the being alone during pregnancy sentiment. My SO is currently living in a different city due to some work and family commitments, so it's just me and my 2 girls as well. I'm also not telling anyone about the pregnancy until I'm sure this little bean is going to stick so this board means a lot to me I terms of support!
  • Options
    @knottie2d8733b64cf6c18a Welcome! It will be easier for us to tag you and get to know you if you change your username to something easier to type. :)
  • Options
    @Jillybear82 I'm the same way with my symptoms! I don't feel as sick today as I did yesterday so cue the freak out...this is despite my rational brain telling me that my nausea doesn't normally kick in until after 6 weeks and I'm only 5+1...
  • Options
    @newmamab89 Congratulations and yay for another Ontarian 😉
  • Options
    knottie2d8733b64cf6c18a I’m Danielle and a teacher too :) lol 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro I recognize your avatar from July18! Congrats!
  • Options
    @michelle_bird check your pm 🙂