March 2022 Moms
Options

Introductions

Hello and welcome to the March 2022 BMB!

Introduce yourself: 

Due date? 

How did you find out? 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)

GTKY: Tell us a fun or interesting fact about yourself! 

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin Please pin  :)
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin Please sticky! 
  • Options
    kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited June 2021
    @paytonpedro ah yay! So happy to see you here. We crossed paths for a bit on TTGP. Congratulations! 
  • Options
    I was very happy to see you here as well!! Congratulations!!! I’m still shocked and having a hard time believing it’s real!
  • Options
    @Sarah0335 congratulations!!! 
    I also get so many compliments on my very friendly and happy chihuahua! I love breaking the stigma and seeing people’s minds being blown! 

• Options
    @paytonpedro thank you! congrats on your third!
  • Options
    @rachelredhead oh yay! Congratulations!! 
  • Options
    @rachelredhead oh my gosh!!! Yay!!! Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you!! I remembered reading your tww entry and going through almost the same thing with squinters. 
  • Options
    @paytonpedro Congrats to you too! I finally downloaded the FRER app that looks at the lines for you and it said I wasn’t pregnant (earlier this week). I should have been using that or a digital to save my eyes! Those squinters are such a mindf*%k! 
  • Options
    @geminigirl16 same due date! <3 and need more details on the 7 course meal. I too show my love for others through cooking and baking.
  • Options
    @night_nurse Yay for a due date buddy! My baking skills need some work but I still like to try my hand at it.

The meal was amazing but was a ton of work! Gougères, foie gras with pickled cherries, tomato sorbet, chestnut agnolotti, lamb with a summer bean cassoulet, deconstructed Caesar salad cheese course and strawberry shortcake. To be fair, we bought the foie gras but made everything else. It was 2 days of cooking but he loved the meal and appreciated the effort. 
  • Options
    gembudgembud member
    @night_nurse so sorry for your loss mama, I’m right there with you with all the pregnancy after loss feels. Here to chat whenever ❤️
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I don't go here, just wanted to pop in to say CONGRATULATIONS @gembud ❤❤❤❤
  • Options
    @gembud so many emotions. happy we are both here ❤️
  • Options
    @kgg2241 My SO is an architect so I get the architecture need life;)

@smoresdoeuvres Your passtimes sound like mine! I wake up early to work out (because it's the only time I get to myself) and dream about binge watching TV shows!

@rachelredhead My youngest was born when I was 40:) I'm 42 now and will be 43 when this little one comes along so I am with you on the AMA life!
  • Options
    gembudgembud member
    edited July 2021
    @Panaceia I knew you were going to belong here!!! 

She has been my rock this past year and I could cry from happiness that we are on two BMBs together!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    That is so exciting for you two! How neat. 

I don't know if it from lurking or perhaps we interacted on TTGP, but I definitely knew your name when you introed @Panaceia
  • Options
    grogugrogu member
    Lurking from Aug 21
    @Panaceia congratulations!! I'm so happy to see you here ❤️❤️❤️ 
  • Options
    @Panaceia Yes, it's so nice to start the day with that time to yourself! I only get to binge watch TV during nap time, or at night (though I usually pay for that in the morning, haha). Congratulations, and welcome!
  • Options
    AWWWW thank you @grogu :) How are you doing? You must be getting close!!! I forgot to reset my app so when I reinstalled it today it told me I was 33 weeks today 🤦‍♀️

@kgg2241 I have definitely been in and out of TTGP so it's probably from there! I've been here on and off since I got pregnant with DD1 in 2013.

@smoresdoeuvres I do the same during naps and night time...sometimes I can even fit in an episode on my iPad when the girls are playing...at least until one of them starts trying to kill the other one!