Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 5.21

madeline kahn flames GIF

*not guaranteed to be flame-free

Re: FFFC 5.21

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    Haha you light those candles! Might as well! He will survive. I've never heard of the wedding perfume thing but I like it. I wish I had thought of that. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @kgg2241 I wish I could say that but he does get headaches from it. But yes, he will survive ha.

@keikilove I love how we can all swap spouses/roles like we're the same people. I think @kiki047 and I have that a lot too between us and our husbands, especially with food! :D Give YH some gold stars for that speed run for the medicine!
    star quotes gold GIF by shanna thomas-trent

Also add me to the "I complain about X person too much" on this board. I just have to share my coworker's ridiculousness with somebody!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • kgg2241kgg2241 member
    @keikilove oh what a good story! That is seriously amazing that he did all that and made it back in time! What a champ! I am the same way with my husband but he is also amazing. It seems like sometimes it is easier to bond on these online groups when I vent about him because usually everyone can relate 😂. 

Your story reminded of a one. A few years ago I was traveling for work and was cutting it super close to missing my flight. I asked people if I could cut in line at security. A lady let me cut and we realized she was on my flight too. She wasn't in a hurry at all so I told her we needed to run or we'd miss it. Well we get halfway to the gate and she realized she left her phone at security. She had to go back and ended up missing the flight. I still feel bad about that one. Maybe if I hadn't rushed her she would have made it just fine? 
  • Aww, what a hero! @keikilove

@inthewoods23 I did that too!  It was a special one that I just loved so much and wanted to keep it special, so I don't really wear it ever except special occasions now like Anniversary dates lol  I do have another one I love, of what I consider an every day spring / summer scent that just so happens to remind me of ...fresh cut grass!  :D  Now I'm dying to know what your wedding scent was...
  • @BusinessWife I did hold off on wearing it until our first anniversary, but ever since I got a full bottle it's all I (and DH) wear

At my wedding my aunt drunkenly said I smelled like fresh laundry haha
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited May 2021
    @kgg2241 Ah, I can see how you would worry whether you made that lady leave her phone behind and consequently miss the flight. But it sounds like the way she was being nonchalant beforehand, she was going to miss it anyway. At least you gave her a heads-up about the departure time being so close! 
    *I’ve also traveled a ton in my life (half of it for work) and been in that situation enough times where I’m asking people to let me cut ahead in the security line before I miss my flight, so that now I always let people cut in front of me when they’re rushing through the security line. It kills me when people look at a person crazy and say “No”.  How rude! 😆

@inthewoods23 Love your aunt saying you smell like fresh laundry!😄Such a yummy smell! 

@businesswife Love how you parlayed this scent convo into a whole GTKY question. Nice! I’m headed over there now.