December 2020 Moms

Hi everyone!

1235»

Re: Hi everyone!

• lougirl3lougirl3 member
    edited May 2020
    Hey everyone I'm a first time mom who's been struggling with intense nausea and have been sleeping a copious amount since we found out I was pregnant. We're due on Dec 21 and we're definitely nervous due to the state of the world. Any advice for a first time mom who's struggling with over heating, nausea and tiredness(needing some natural energy boosters). I'm drinking a ton of water so I don't think it's dehydration. Help :)
  • elmich3elmich3 member
    Hello! Third time mom, here. I have two sons who are 1 years old and 2 years old. Having three, three and under will be our biggest adventure yet! My due date is December 28th so 7 weeks tomorrow. I have a video appointment at 9 weeks and my first in person won't be until 12.. the long wait! Feeling super nauseous (typing with my seasick bands on) and dizzy, but very happy :)
  • Loading the player...
  • elmich3elmich3 member
    @lougirl3 Congratulations on your first! You are in good company with all those symptoms. I feel like I'm on a boat all the time.. light headed, dizzy, hot, sooo nauseous I feel like I'm dying and no energy. But being the third time around, I know it just means things are going well :) Not too much advice here besides water, lots of rest, small frequent meals, listen to your body and invision the end result. It's really hard right now, but you're doing it!
  • Hello everyone! I’m a first time Mom, due Dec 27th. A little late to join this group but excited to be here. I have been working through pregnancy but recently had to be quarantined and now have more time on my hands. Looking forward to seeing how others are dealing with this journey during these interesting times.
  • Hello Guys!! I'm 12/24 and I just found this group. 

It's my first time and I'm freaking OUT because its so close! 
    Looking forward to being active on here, because I will be needing all the help I can get!
  • Hello. nice to meet you. come and see more baby care products
    mom and baby products online shopping 
  • Hey there! 2 kids and third pregnancy now