August 2021 Moms

Introductions

12346»

Re: Introductions

• Welcome @CapricaAndrea! I can't believe that! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone, I realize I’m way late to this game. 

I’m due the 18th, but will most likely be having a repeat csection the week prior.  

I’ve basically been in a mix of denial, excitement, and holy moly how are we going to manage since we found out in December. I realized I was late, and quickly did the math to when we had an oops moment, and yup. Baby! 

This will be our 4th kid, 3rd boy. Everyone is super excited, especially my 3 year old. I’m a SAHM, and my husband is in the Navy. We are actually gearing up to move soon, which has added to my stress about baby. Anyway, hope this post isn’t too late, i always forget how to find the community boards on the app. And when I do, I just read and nod along. Not gonna lie, this app has changed so much since I used it with my 3rd kid. I don’t even think there was an app for my 1st and 2nd. I’m old. 😂
    6.1.10 -- Natural MC @ 6wks 3.17.11 -- BFP, born 11.8.11
  • Due date? Aug 10

How did you find out? Pregnancy test after missed period in November 2020

Tell us about yourself 

I'm 36, hubby is 29. I have two teenage boys from a previous marriage. One will be 16 tomorrow, the other will be 15 in October.  Hubby has no other children. This baby will be 1 of 2 grandbabies due within weeks of each other on his side. His brother's girlfriend is due at the end of July. My parents have 3 grandboys already. 

We have 4 furbabies, 2 pups and 2 cats. 

He works for a local telecommunications company.  I work for Panera as well as having a few social selling businesses. 

This baby girl is our rainbow baby, we had a miscarriage in September 2020 at 11weeks. 

First appointment? Was January 7th as a video chat, then I had a 12 week ultrasound on the 26th for confirmation and dating.

Any symptoms? at first it was just coughing til i gagged, that happened in the morning until I finally ate something. Then it would happen throughout the day.  I would also sneeze gag, laugh gag, it was weird. I was also irritable. I got annoyed really quick. My anxiety has been an awful culprit bc there are a few things not in its place and I don't like feeling not prepared for this baby. She doesn't have a room...I hate feeling like I'll be in the hospital while we either are looking for a house or are moving into one. Symptoms now that I'm in the 3rd trimester... heavy belly, swollen feet, peeing every 20 minutes, the finger pricks I have to do bc I'm diagnosed as "abnormal glucose complicating pregnancy". 

I go today for my 32wk growth scan bc I'm AMA and since the beginning they've wanted to watch her growth. Last time we saw her for growth was at 19wks and she was 1lb 6oz. 

I had no idea The Bump had a community board but then I've only had the app. I never went to the website. I'm hardly ever on my computer. 

The app updated and there was a new feature so I'm checking it out. 

Happy 3rd trimester!
  • Welcome @jessinspiring!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • Welcome newbies! How are you all feeling?