Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion Thread

Re: Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion Thread

• Options
    @capnjackharkness I'm sending you lots of love. Unfortunately the best we can do is just hold on for the ride and hope we're resilient enough to adjust. It won't be easy, parts of it will be quite painful, but we'll get through it because that's what we do. I hope that, whatever adjustments your job makes, you're able to cope and come out on the other side stronger. I'm glad you found some comfort with this new normal, and I hope you can find some ways to take that comfort with you into the -new- new normal as we readjust to life after quarantine.
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    Me: 24 Dh: 46
    Married: 10.2018
    DS #1: 06.2014
    Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), Emergency C-Section
    MC: 03.2017- 5 Weeks
    Rainbow DS #2: 07.2018
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section
    NICU, Chronic Kidney Disease
    TTC #3: Medically Cleared 12.5.2019, had a bunch of problems and wonky cycles
    BFP 10.13.2020 EDD: 6.26.2021

October 2020 TTGP Signature Challenge: Pets in Costumes

• Options
    Well this BLOWS.

I am furloughed next week. The majority of my company is furloughed as well with only a skeleton crew for a few departments. All the other engineers are furloughed but my group will have 2 out of 3 working per week. So it's 1 week off, 2 weeks on for me. This goes through the week before memorial day. It also sounds like for much of the rest of the year there will be some kind of furlough of people until the oil and gas market bounces back.

Apparently nobody considered the fact that I'm the least paid in the group and yet I'm furloughed the most lmao 🙃
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I'm sorry about the furlough and the fact that you don't have any indication of how long it's going to last. Sending lots of love!
    TTC History- *TW* LC
    HG, 19w Fetal Surgery, 24w PPROM, 33w Placental Abruption, Partial Uterine Rupture, Emergency C-Section

• Options
    @inthewoods23 really sorry to hear this.  especially stinks knowing that its going to be a long process to get back to normal
  • Options
    @ashaislurking @asf0613 my grand-boss seemed to indicate that in June and beyond the furloughs would be much less. Like a small handful in the department at a time so just hoping to get past this next month.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 June 1 seems to be when most companies are going to re-evaluate.  hopefully thats the case.  doesnt seem sustainable beyond then (mentally, emotionally, financially!)
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 I am SO sorry. Sending hugs. That really does blow. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Ugh I'm so sorry about the furlough. I'm glad you and H know you can cover expenses on just one income! That's at least a bit of a relief. Hopefully they'll work it out so it doesn't have to go on for too long. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ugh I'm so sorry. Can you apply for unemployment for the weeks you are off? MH has to take two weeks (not back to back fortunately) of mandatory unpaid leave but he is going to apply for unemployment and right now there is an additional $600 a week benefit here in MN at least. 
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    @krash_ yes! I need to do that soon for this week and I think I can submit for the other furloughed week in mid-May. It's funny, my HR only gave a link for filing unemployment. Meanwhile DH's company actually has a nice walkthrough guide to help you.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Thought I would resurrect this thread since we're getting close to the start of the school year and I'm sure there is much for many of our members to talk about!

DH just had a meeting with some of the school administration and it sounds like they're putting the responsibility of temperature and symptom checks on the parents before they leave for school. Originally there were going to be stations at the school to do all that but not anymore. And no disciplinary action if they remove their masks or refuse to wear them.

I am just absolutely fuming right now because I don't want this screwing us over when he's not even a teacher at the school, he's just trying to run an extra curricular program. My mood has completely soured today :angry:

*TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    The number of schools who have opened and immediately needed to go into quarantine because someone sent their covid pos kid to school is SO concerning to me
    TTC History- *TW* LC

• Options
    @ashaislurking another point made during the meeting was that there's not enough time in-between class periods for them to clean the rooms so yeah, if you're talking 1 covid positive kid, then that could affect every other kid that was in that room in a later class period.

I just have no idea how this could possibly go well. At least with college classes you can specifically limit a class size. Can't do that when you're talking K-12.

SIGH
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Ugh, I'd be in a rage too. Most schools around here have decided to be all-virtual for at least the first quarter. Not a teacher, not a parent, but I'm happy they're staying closed. That said, I do feel for the parents who can't telework and are struggling with childcare, or those kids who are special needs and have difficulty getting proper care at home. Not to mention those for whom home isn't particularly safe or doesn't have adequate food (though schools and several local restaurants have been offering free food pickups to help with the hunger issue). 

Beyond the physical health/safety there's also huge mental health concerns that I'm not convinced they can address. My mother is a retired guidance counselor who did multiple grief counseling sessions over the years for students and teachers who died, but even she can't imagine how to help when the community has not only lost someone, but they lost someone due to an unseeable/invisible virus that any one of them or their families could get tomorrow...or have today and don't know yet. She mostly worked in elementary schools and has no idea how to adequately explain that to small children so that they can cope. 
  • Options
    @akoros DH told me to calm down and stop making assumptions (which I guess I was). We are going to continue meeting virtually for now so that makes me feel a lot better. And if the school is going to put the responsibility on the parents to make sure their sick kids don't going to school, then our team is going to implement our own measures for those that do meet physically together (if we ever do). So DH will be probably buying our own forehead thermometer and will be doing screenings of each kid prior to meetings.

And this is all high school I'm talking about. I can't even imagine the kinds of challenges and issues there will be in the elementary schools. This is lose-lose all around I feel.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    Bumping this thread up for anyone that wants to discuss and/or provide resources and data related to the vaccines and pregnancy/TTC or scheduling vaccine appointments.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 thanks for bumping!
     *TW?*
    citation needed: I remember reading that Moderna in their already published trials found zero increased risks of their vaccine on the fertility and viability of offspring in rats. obviously that's not people, but it's something. interested to see how actual human trials go and what results come out of people who became PG during the original trials. *end TW*
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
  • Options
    @chgilmore hopefully we start hearing stuff pretty soon!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 I knew about the 23 participants. I had heard in a Mama Doctor Jones video that it just so happened to work out that the 23 were split down the middle with who got the vaccine and who got the placebo. That was reassuring that it didn't turn out that only 2 women (something small) were in the vaccine group and the rest in the placebo group. It would be hard to trust any data that came out of that with such a small sample. 50/50 is pretty good though.

During the Pfizer vaccine tests, 23 women volunteers involved in the study became pregnant, and the only one in the trial who suffered a pregnancy loss had not received the actual vaccine, but a placebo.
    I am so happy to read this. Not about the loss of course, but this is really really good news to hear.
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    As a follow up to that - does anyone know of any specific data from the trial for the Moderna vaccine? That's the one being administered in my state so I'd be curious if they also had women become pregnant during the trial and what kind of outcomes they're seeing from that. Can I assume that since they're both mRNA vaccines that outcomes would be similar?
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 V-SAFE just released new data they are tracking like 1800 women, they've been notified of 30k that have been vaccinated pregnant and i'm told the CDC is actively calling women trying to get them to consent to be monitored. pregnancy data starts on slide 26, it covers vaccine symptoms by manufacturer by it doesn't look like they have the data in re to pregnancy outcome by vaccine manufacturer at the moment. the really good news so far is that the background rate of miscarriage is actually HIGHER, i'm sure this will morph over time.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/acip/meetings/downloads/slides-2021-02/28-03-01/05-covid-Shimabukuro.pdf?fbclid=IwAR19Q5Ym9V37H89XBkF891RqCeaRjv7cseflUVARFcPUiqtUlC98KYidj1s
  • Options
    rgn12rgn12 member
    Here is something I came across on IG this morning. I know we’re all TTGP, but it could still maybe help make the decision if you’re on the fence. I’m still considering the options, but really like the way this is laid out. 

• Options
    This anecdote might be helpful for some, even though it is not being relayed scientifically at all: I see a Reproductive Immunologist who treats women around the world that have autoimmune issues, etc. The doctor tracks our inflammation, immune responses, etc, through bloodwork that is sent to her specialized lab. In our private group a patient just posted that the doctor has noticed that her patients who get the COVID vaccine have an immune flare-up initially, but the inflammation tends to subside after 2 weeks. This may help people decide how to time their vaccinations around TTC timing. For example, I wouldn’t get the vaccine at the same moment that I’m ovulating, but might plan it for at least 2 weeks to 2 months beforehand (since there are 2 shots). 
  • Options
    @keikilove ugh, now I really don't want a vaccine 😂🙈🙈 my last AI flare was over a year ago, but it lasted 9+ months, and I have no desire to deal with multiple rebound flares every time I quit the 'roids. 

But good info to know! I was hoping it wouldn't have an noticeable effect on AI patients though. I don't notice anything with the flu shots, so maybe I'd be ok. 🤔
  • Options
    @pajamstagrams Yeah, it’s tricky. We’ve been told to get off the steroids in the weeks leading up to the shot (so that the needed immune response to the vaccine won’t be dampened) and to expect inflammation in the couple of weeks following the shot. I guess it’s a small sacrifice of time in the grand scheme. But like you said, if it were to trigger a flare that lasts 9 months, that’s a whole other story. Hopefully since you don’t overreact to the flu shot, then you’d be fine with the Covid shot!
  • Options
    Bumping this thread. @hopingforonemore7 This might be of interest. 
    Also, @keikilove has weighed in with information from her Reproductive Immunologist. 
    Finally, maybe @fitzfizz is lurking and can weigh in with her "online PCP perspective."
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited April 2021
    This is not scientific data or anything. But I have seen out in message board land that the vaccine has thrown off period cycles which I thought was interesting. Of course there is nothing out there on it yet. I keep hoping as time goes on we learn more about the vaccine and its effects or lackthereof on women. I think I feel open to getting it once pregnant in the second trimester but again, hoping by then we know more positives and its a non issue. I am still a bit nervous about getting it while TTC, at the moment, just for personal reasons. Hoping things fall into place. 
  • Options
    @boymama2018. I wouldn't be surprised if people ovulated slightly later, esp if they had a strong reaction to the second dose (much like you might if you got a viral infection), but that's not really harmful for TTC. I got the vaccine while doing IVF so I could avoid getting COVID during the first tri, because there are known risks to having high fevers and infection in the first tri. I think when considering the risks of the vaccine, it's important to weigh it against the benefits (not getting COVID). We know COVID can be quite dangerous (it's why we have all been inside for a year!) so I am much more worried about that than a vaccine. 
    TTC History
    TTC #1 Sep 2017-Sep 2018 
    BFP 11/30/2017 | MMC 12/31/2017
    BFP 6/22/2018 | CP 6/27/2018
    BFP 10/5/2018 | EDD 6/14/2019
    Baby girl born 6/19/19

TTC #2 May 2020-November 2021
    BFP 7/18/2020 | MonoDi Twins | MMC 9/10/2020
    BFP 11/7/2020 | CP 11/9/2020
    RE Consult January 2021 | Dx "borderline DOR"/RPL
    IVF with PGT:
    Standard Antagonist:
    ER #1 3/27/2021 7R | 5M | 3F | 2B | 1 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic
    ER #2 4/22/2021 10R | 7M | 3F | 2B | 0 normal, 2 aneuploid
    ER #3 5/19/2021 2R | 1M | 0F
    Estrogen Priming Antagonist:
    ER #4 7/10/2021 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    Duostim  (Standard Antagonist):
    ER #5 9/22/2021 13R | 11M | 8F | 5B | 2 PGT-A Normal, 1 low-level mosaic, 2 aneuploid
    ER #6 10/9/2021  9R | 6M | 4 F | 1B | 1 aneuploid
    FET #1  11/5/2021 | EDD 7/24/2022
    Baby boy born 7/19/22

TTC #3 since May 2023 (ntnp)
    IVF Started Fall 2023 (Standard Antagonist)
    ER #7 10/6/2023 | 9R | 6M | 5F | 3B | 2 aneuploid, 1 high-level mosaic
    ER #8 10/31/2023 | 5R | 4M | 3F | 1B | 1 PGT-A Normal
    FET #2 11/27/23 | CP (bHCG = 8)
    FET #3 planned Jan 2024

• Options
    boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited April 2021
    @bumblebee0210 Yes, very true and good reasons to get it while TTC! I truly believe everyone has to do what is best for their situation and what they are most comfortable with. I go back and forth, but I am fortunate to be WFH with my husband and my son home. After a m/c decisions are so much harder and anxiety is so much more intense. I just don't need the added anxiety after having three months of not being able to try and wanting to so badly! I think once I get a few months of TTC out of my system I might warm up to it. We will see. But regardless, if I did get pregnant before getting it, I would probably ask for it in the 2nd trimester. Seeing my OB Friday and plan to discuss! 
  • Options
    I just my REI strongly recommended that I get my vaccine now while TTC.  I just got my second dose yesterday though I’m feeling really lousy today.  I’m glad I was able to get it though, and I’m glad it is opening up to more people soon.  I know a lot of questions are there about what we should do.  I personally am going with the direction of my REI since he seems to be spot on with his recommendations and is very knowledgeable, but it definitely is something that everyone needs to decide for themselves.  
  • Options
    Mine was a weird situation - **TW**

I ended up getting my 2nd vaccine while I was in the midst of a chemical pregnancy. I asked my OB/GYN if it was okay to get it as scheduled and he said without any hesitation, and I quote, "Absolutely get it." I had a mild reaction (body aches and malaise for 36 hours) which wasn't ideal while I was bleeding but I do not regret getting the vaccine for a second. A newborn in Florida was just born with antibodies because the mother got vaccinated while pregnant. And has people have mentioned, the risks of getting the vaccine while pregnant are far less than the risks associated with contracting Covid while pregnant.

My other thought (however selfish it may be) is that I am the one who is alive and healthy - not any prospective baby at this point. If I am not healthy, then what's the point of TTGP?
  • Options
    fifilala516 said:

My other thought (however selfish it may be) is that I am the one who is alive and healthy - not any prospective baby at this point. If I am not healthy, then what's the point of TTGP?
    @fifilala516 your last point here is a really important one I think! We are not future incubators, we are our own people, and recognizing that isn't selfish. 
  • Options
    Dr. Aimee on which of the vaccines might be best for TTC (show from last week) and when to get one if you're doing IVF (ER and transfer). Starts at 27:54: 

MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername Thanks for sharing that! And what the heck is she wearing on her head?  :D She seems like a kick, haha.  
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 she’s fabulous and I love everything about here. She calls that hat her “Mom-elette hat.” 🤣🤣🤣
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022