May 2021 Moms

STM+ Share your birth stories

There was some interest in this mentioned over the weekend, and I think it's helpful for anyone whether this is your first or fourth to hear about different experiences.

Share as much or as little as you are comfortable with.

Re: STM+ Share your birth stories

• Loading the player...
  • This is so fun!
  • @mrosek91 100% with you on skipping triage, definitely part of my plan again this time if I can time it right!
  • @ckmb_1250 I found your birth story to be very fun 😂😂
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t 😂😂I wouldn’t have described it as fun in the moment but looking back it was kinda wild and we laugh about how ridiculous it all seemed! A little worried about the potential speed of labor for #2 though!
  • @Liz101015 Wow! I can't believe they sent you home on a snow day and you were going to be induced anyway? I'd be outraged! Good for you for sticking up for yourself the second time! 
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• @texas_t yeah hindsight is 20/20. I think alot of it was us not knowing what to expect and trying to not be those annoying people since the hospital of course knows better than us, which now nope not how we going into this birth thinking. My friend who was due a month after me was in terror of my story but her hospital handled her low dilation very differently. We are not sure if we will use same hospital this go around and juat advocate better or go to the other in network hospital.