June 2021 Moms

Weekly Randoms 10/18

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms 10/18

• @mc0303 That sounds like the perfect Saturday! I'm going to have to try that.  My smell aversion is getting stronger everyday.  
  • @artsiefartsie yes! I wanted to get some yummy smells in before the nausea hits 🙈
  • Loading the player...
  • @mc0303 that sounds wonderful! I have strong smell aversions now, but I think I would still like that.
  • I got everything I wanted done today so I can relax and nap tomorrow. I cooked dinner, put away all the laundry, tidied up downstairs, finished off some house stuff I needed, and got a full grocery order delivered. Tomorrow will just be cook dinner and nap. Insomnia has been killing me but our time changes tomorrow so I’m really hoping I do not wake up at 5:30 AM again (which will actually be 4:30 AM). 😬

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @mc0303 oooh that sounds amazing!!

I got my beta results back today and I doubled so that’s good, but the doctor called and said I’m still not clear from the ectopic risk, which was kind of a bummer. She also said I shouldn’t have sex right now which makes H really sad lol. More bloodwork on Monday and if that doubles we should be about in the clear for an ultrasound which would make me very happy! 

I helped my H move cows today (he’s been helping an old man family friend all summer). He wouldn’t let me in the action too much for obvious reasons but I can hold a gate like a pro lol. We were separating the mamas from the babies and the mamas were so upset! Emotional me felt really sad for them! 
  • @hillbillywife I've been hoping for a good beta update from you! ❤ Yay for doubling betas! FX they continue. 
    I also would have been sad for the cows but I also cry at the drop of a hat these days 😆
  • @hillbillywife yay for great doubling beta numbers. Im so happy to hear this good news for you. My DH is sad too cause we can't have sex either cause of my cervix from surgery lol Its been over a month now :( and will be a while yet my OB says. Sucks! 
  • @hillbillywife yay for doubling betas!
    Me: 38, DH: 37
    Married: 8/10/13
    BFP- 12/18/15, D&E- 4/8/16 @ 21w5d- confirmed Thanatophoric Dysplasia
    BFP- 11/7/17, M/C- 11/18/17 @ 4w6d
    BFP- 8/25/18 ~ EDD- 5/9/19 ~ DD born 5/2/20 *Lillian Hazel*
    BFP- 10/9/20 ~ EDD- 6/21/21