1st Trimester

April 2021 Waiting Room

Welcome and congratulations! Thought I'd start this so we can connect and chat while we wait for the board to be set up.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq

Re: April 2021 Waiting Room

• lysolpriestlysolpriest member
    edited July 2020
    Hi! I was thinking about making this but I'm shy lol EDD based on LMP is 4/5/21!

Parker Richard born 11/12/17 9lbs 7oz, 22 inches! 
  • Hi! I've been debating making this for a few days and decided to bite the bullet. EDD 4/2/21!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie - YeTq
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi! I've been debating making this for a few days and decided to bite the bullet. EDD 4/2/21!
    Have you called to schedule your first appt yet? I had a confirmation appt yesterday and my EDD was switched to 4/4 but my midwife said with my irregular cycles it may change at my dating scan August 14th!

• @BumpAdmin When do they usually create the the new Birth Month boards? I've never found out this early so it's always just been made lol!

• @lysolpriest I was going to yesterday, but then was unable to. So, Monday I will schedule it. I was tracking so I'm pretty sure my EDD is April 3rd or 4th. So I'll just go with LMP EDD.

• @lysolpriest I was going to yesterday, but then was unable to. So, Monday I will schedule it. I was tracking so I'm pretty sure my EDD is April 3rd or 4th. So I'll just go with LMP EDD.
    Any symptoms yet? 

• Kenneylynn3Kenneylynn3 member
    edited August 2020
    @lysolpriest Some nausea, tiredness... You?

• @Kenneylynn3 Way more than I expected lol. With DS I didn't have barely anything just a bit of heartburn in the last trimester. With this one I'm nauseous all day, exhausted, and the heartburn has already started. Hoping it starts to relax a little in the 2nd trimester. 

• @lysolpriest bummer! I don't remember how bad it was in the early weeks, but by 8 weeks with DS I was nauseous and vomitting all day/everyday. It was like that my whole pregnancy. How old is your DS? Mine is 17 months. 

• @Kenneylynn3 Oh jeez! Fingers crossed this pregnancy is a little easier on you! He'll be 3 in November! Kind of hoping we can potty train before new baby comes, I cloth diaper and I am not excited about keeping up with diaper laundry lol 

• @lysolpriest we cloth diaper as well! Might sound crazy, but I don't mind the laundry.

• WOOHOO! Just got my BFP last Friday!! So excited! We have an 11 month old baby girl now and expecting baby number two April 13!!🥳
  • cesimmons11cesimmons11 member
    edited August 2020
  • Hello everyone :) This is my first pregnancy and I have an EDD of 4/1/20! Glad to find a group to chat with!
  • WOOHOO! Just got my BFP last Friday!! So excited! We have an 11 month old baby girl now and
    expecting baby number two April 13!!
    Congrats! It will be easier to tag you if you change your username. You can do this through The Knot. 
    @cesimmons11 welcome! Do you know your EDD?
    @grilledcheeezin congratulations! I love your username... Now I need a grilled cheese. Haha

• Hi everyone!! Second pregnancy due 4/4. My first baby was born April 2019 so here’s for hoping they have different birthdays😅
  • Hi! This is my third pregnancy- 1st ended in miscarriage, then I became pregnant immediately with my Rainbow Baby, who will be 4 in October, and now I'm pregnant again with an EDD of 4/8! I'm so excited, but can't shake the thoughts of what happened to my first so with my last pregnancy and this one as well I'm an anxious mess...anyone else have this experience?
  • @givemeallthefood123 I'm so sorry for your loss. My story in spoiler *TW miscarrige*

I have had three losses. Two first trimester missed miscarriages and a second trimester loss at 20 weeks. I had my rainbow baby in Feb '19. I feel like there is always the what if that lingers and it makes it more difficult to enjoy the pregnancy. I just keep reminding myself that today, at this moment, I'm pregnant.

• @Kenneylynn3 I don't mind stuffing and folding, it's the washing! I never had a diaper sprayer so I rinsed in the tub by hand, so glad I just bought one! 

• @lysolpriest the spraying is my least favorite. We don't have a sprayer. I just use the detachable shower head 🤷

• Hey y'all! I'm so excited. This is my first pregnancy. I have had fertility issues, so we had an IUI July 20. I was told to do hpt for four days and they were positive! Blood test tomorrow.
  • edited August 2020
    Whelp, I totally didn't expect to be here, and definitely not so soon after leaving!

I have 3 other children: 24yo DD, 8yo DS1 and a 6mo DS2. I am 43 and breastfeeding. And while I knew it was possible, expected age related fertility and BF fertility to make pregnancy highly unlikely. Wrong.

*TW*

This is my 5th pregnancy, and hopefully fourth baby. I experienced a loss in January of 2019, at 10w3d. I honestly don't know that I'll be here for long. But, I decided to celebrate the life within me for as long as I can. That means not hiding that I'm pregnant, not holding myself aloof from it. And just, for a bit, believing in magic...even if it ends in heart break. 

• Hi! I’m due 4/10. Found out 8/1. First time, will be 40 next month. Never wanted kids but a lot of things changed. Right now I’m agonizing until my first dr appt on 9/2. I just want to make sure it’s still there, since the odds aren’t in my favor, yknow?
  • Hi! I’m pregnant with #3 and due date is April 5th! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Even though I’m new too... still like to say welcome to all the people that just joined :) exciting having so many other people going through the same thing at the same time! 
  • I was going to wait until the BMB was up, but I'm antsy. I got my squinter of a BFP on Sunday. Due date based on LMP is 4/17, due date based on ovulation is 4/20. My midwife will use 4/17 for everything besides NIPT even though the dating ultrasound will agree with the ovulation date instead of LMP.

I keep thinking that it can't be true, that I've read the tests wrong, but then I started crying when I read that Bindi Irwin is pregnant and yup, those hormones have already started kicking in.
  • EDD 4/1, I was on the March board waiting for April. 2nd pregnancy, DD is 3.  We are excited to grow our family, but I’m anxious how it will all work out, working parents with a preschooler and baby, living in a state without family...and COVID making things even harder...
  • I'm amazed there isn't a BMB set up for April yet.  I got a very faint BFP three days ago.  I'm still super early, only 12 dpo, but my tests are pretty positive at this point and I'm definitely feeling some symptoms (dizziness and nausea mostly).  I have one son who was born in December 2018 and was/am an active member of D18.  Looking forward to getting to know you ladies!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @aztecash I actually just told my OB that my LMP was 2 weeks before I know I ovulated so I'd get the due date the lines up with ovulation/conception (CD 19 for me).   :D

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi! Joining the party with an EDD of 4/20. This will be our third (DD is 3.5, DS will be 2 in a few days). Each one of our kids has been late (8 days, 12 days) so honestly I’m preparing for a May baby in my head. But hello and glad to “meet” you all! 
  • I'm thinking of starting a coup and hijacking the 1st Tri board until the April 2021 BMB is up. Who's with me? (Kinda kidding...) 

Let's talk symptoms. Who's got 'em already and what are they? S+TMs - are they different or similar to your previous pregnancies?

For me they are pretty minor so far. I am constantly thirsty, I can smell all the smells, I'm emotional, and the bloat and gas are getting pretty uncomfortable. Oh, and I'm quite tired, but I'm not sure if that's the pregnancy, dropping down to one cup of coffee a day or my schedule change with DS going back to preschool. These are all pretty similar to my previous pregnancies at this stage. 
  • Symptoms are nausea, tiredness, major bloat and cravings/aversions have already started. I remember at 8 weeks I was physically ill all day, everyday and had major cravings/aversions. I don't remember how things were this early last time, and I'm too lazy to look for my journal I wrote in my last pregnancy 😂

• I'm already feeling a decent amount of nausea, which happened to me this early on last time too.  It got worse the first time but not that much worse.  I've also been getting dizzy (low blood pressure I think).  I'm barely pregnant at this point and I already don't feel great :(  I'm not one of those women who likes being pregnant.  I am hoping I am less anxious about it all this time at least since I've done it once and also have my son to distract me.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Kenneylynn3 I really hope this time around is easier on you.

@kadeephd Oh man, how did I forget about the dizzy spells??? Those usually hit me in the 3rd tri when I stood up too quickly. Good news, I've heard that the second pregnancy goes by a lot faster. 
  • Hi all!!! I'm so glad to find this group. I'm joining with an EDD of April 6th. This is my first pregnancy so being nervous/anxious is an understatement along with the fatigue! So happy to have others to talk to :) 
  • (TW - miscarriage)
    Hi everyone! Hope everybody is feeling great! So I got my BFP ❤ Im really excited but a tiny bit anxious since I had my first pregnancy ending in a miscarriage in March. I try not to think about it and thankfully anxiety it's not an issue so far. I am so excited to be pregnant again, words cannot describe! No symptoms so far and EDD is April 23rd 2021 
  • My symptoms right now are tiredness, racing heart, emotional (that's what tipped me off to begin with!) and gas. I'm a 3rd time mom and this is consistent with my other two pregnancies, though I have to say it feels more similar to my pregnancy with my daughter than my son so far. Too early to think too far into that though. I hope all of you who've had such horrible sickness and nausea are gifted with a relatively easy pregnancy this time!
  • @baby-east Sorry for your loss and congrats on your BFP!  I have the same EDD as you :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kadeephd Thank you ❤ Birthday twins! Yayy! 😁