January 2021 Moms

The Ultrasound Thread

When posting your pictures, please be aware of any personal information that might be visible, such as date of birth, full name, name of hospital/OB practice, or SSN.

**Please keep additional comments to a minimum. Feel free to show your love and support by giving lovetits (clicking the "Love It" button)**

Re: The Ultrasound Thread

• @BumpAdmin can we get a sticky please
  • Loading the player...
  • My heartbeat is only 110+...Dr asked to check in one week...
  • Anyone else not scheduled for an ultrasound until 12 weeks?? My dr does not want to see me in person or do an ultrasound until then due to the pandemic.
  • @alexandrae90 so we try to keep this thread for just updates and pictures if you want to share :) feel free to ask questions like this in the dr appointment thread or pretty much any other one. To answer your question no it is not uncommon given everything going on and many dr’a choose to opt out of an early scan. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• bmd1320bmd1320 member
    Our doctor said the same thing. We're extremely bummed. I am hopeful that my husband will be able to join me by that time. As of now no one is allowed to be there when I have my first appointment at 12 weeks.
  • carleym93carleym93 member
    edited June 2020
    6+5, healthy bean measuring perfectly on track, and a nice heartbeat of 122! 
  • Had our first US today; baby is measuring at 12w3, EDD was moved up to Jan 1/21. 
    New Years baby on the way ✨ 

• 10 weeks + 2 Days. 
    I also got to save a little video of our bean wiggling around and I watch it daily!
  • Did our scan last Tuesday! Everything looked good, healthy girl with all fingers and toes. Thankful for good news in the middle of everything that’s going on.
  •  Anatomy scan today at 18w5d. So nice to see this little guy! He wasn’t in the right position to get a picture of the spine so I need to go back on the 10th. 
  • Saw baby today at ultrasound to check on marginal cord.
    24+3