November 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • @mimser sounds good 😊. Glad to see you here!
  • That’s a good idea!! I don’t think one parent will take it worse than the other, I think it’ll be negative initially regardless. Luckily my partner is being very supportive!Β 
  • @1sttimemomma98 quick note, when you are responding to someone tag them in the beginning of your comment (like I did with you here). That way they are notified and they know you are responding to them :)
  • @ashleymarie112920 welcome! Again, sorry for being short with you, I just tend to err on the side of caution. Over time you will see that we tend to get people on here who don't respect the rules and once you've been on here awhile you tend to get a bit annoyed with it. But I am glad you are here and look forward to getting to know you and everyone else!
  • @BabyL52716 no way! What part of Maine? That's crazy, our due dates are so close!
  • @sunshinenov2020 welcome!!Β 
    I went on Lexapro around this time last year and was able to wean off in January so not much before baby was conceived. It was hard and I was really scared to do it (of course all this craziness in the world isn't helping) I feel like I'm doing ok now officially of them. Honestly though sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks. Hopefully you and your Dr can find what works for you.Β 
  • @steevesbabiesx2 Central Maine what about you!?Β 
  • @rross22 hi from Maryland!! :smile:
  • @sunshinenov2020 I’m on two medications for anxiety and depression. I’m also worried about going without my meds. I’m hoping I can be on something, even if I need to stop the ones I’m on now. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone!Β 
  • @sunshinenov2020 I was on multiple medications (prozac for depression, buspar for anxiety, trazadone for sleep). I stopped cold turkey when I found out I was pregnant... but I am trying to be very aware of my moods and if I need to get back on some medications I absolutely will. You definitely are not alone and I am here to talk anytime!
  • @nekomom my daughter is 17 months older then my mo/Di twins . They still may find a membrane between the babies in further ultrasounds . You will get them every 2 weeks starting at 16 weeks so you will get to see lots and lots of babies ! Don’t google right now it will be ok :)Β 
  • @wineanddogs it's nice to meet you! I love your username, lol!
  • nekomomnekomom member
    edited April 2020
    @ecolton01 Thank you so much for the encouragement :)
  • @bserena, BabyL52716Β  -Β Thanks for your comments and letting me know I'm not alone! I really appreciate it!
  • Hi I’m Trish. My EDD is November 14th. I’m 8 weeks today. Got bloodwork done and waiting for an ultrasound.Β 
  • imkyleebelleimkyleebelle member
    edited April 2020
    Hi! LMP was 2/22/2020 and started getting morning sickness 4/1/2020... yes internally thought this was a joke then told myself if I have morning sickness at same time tomorrow we will test, well here you have it! Def unexpected but can blame it on the fact I'm working from home 24/7 and not out on the road haha Crazy is last month we barley even had intercourse as I had a low back procedure from a car accident and also had my wisdom teeth removed. They gave me antibiotics after the wisdom teeth removal and I got a yeast infection so when I say last month was minimal I mean it! About a week and a half ago we had what we would consider a "close call" and I got a plan b pill not knowing I was already pregnant... praying all stays well! A littler nervous as my morning sickness has been coming and going now - it's a love hate relationship with it but I know it usually means things are progressing well. Sending my love to you all!!

**Image Removed by Admin**
  • @dumbledoredies based on your user name and love of the office and memes, I think we'd be great friends lol
  • @christinasupermom praying everything works out for your little rainbow baby. Our angel baby was due February 25, 2016 I had mc at 11 weeks. Our rainbow was born February 23, 2019 and we got to bring her home on the 25th. So many bittersweet memories came with being pregnant with rainbow baby. But the sweet outweighs it all.