November 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• @hoosiermamajayden woohoo, team minivan for the win!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Caity! 
  • @brittny3509 we are due date buddies!! I’m also due Nov 12. 😊
  • @annieeee I completely know what you mean - I’ve been feeling crazy hoping for more symptoms! A couple weeks ago I had some but now I don’t have any except slightly sore boobs
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • Lovelee, I’m so happy you’re to hear that-lol. 
    The google searches have not been good to me 😐
  • @lovelee3, have you had an US yet? 
  • @annieeee oh girl, don’t ask Google! 😂 I haven’t had one yet and the one I did have scheduled for 4/1 (~8w mark) got cancelled due to COVID-19 situation. They turned it into a phone call visit 🙄 have you had one?
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    Started dating: 10/2010 ;; Married 10/2017
    Started TTC: 10/2019
    BFP: 12/20/19 ;; MC: 12/24/19
    BFP: 3/5/20 ;; EDD: 11/11/20
  • @brittny3509 what part of PA are your from? I'm in PA too!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi everyone! I am 40 years old and this is my first pregnancy. I am 5 wks +4 after a FET. I have my first ultrasound appointment on April 1st. My EDD is 11/18. It’s nice to see so many people on this board! I look forward to going through this journey with all of you!
    Hello hello! My unofficial EDD is November 18th also!!! Baby #2 for me.
  • @runningoncookies yay!!! Congrats!!! :) 
  • @lovelee3 yes I had one at 6 weeks and 1 day. The heart beat was a little slow so they wanted to do another at 8 weeks, 1 day (this Thursday). I have mixed opinions about not going. They haven’t cancelled yet so not sure...would just love to know that everything is still good :) 
  • @runningoncookies yayyy!! Another TTGPer! Welcome and congrats!! 
  • krystrist2014krystrist2014 member
    edited March 2020
    @runningoncookies YAY!!! So happy to have another TTGPer! Congratulations!!!
    ETA my first appointment is 4/13 with due date of 11/23 so at least you don't have to wait quite as I had to LOL.
  • @pumpkinqueen11 I was a March15er too! I was part of the FB group in the beginning, but if I remember correctly I got booted for not being active enough during one of the lurker purges. Lol I'm still active in Nov12 and Dec18, and a member of May17, though not really active there. I'm going to try to be an active participant in this group. This has to be my last baby cause I can't manage any more groups! 😂
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BabyL52716 It will be nice to have a due date buddy!!

@annieeee Thanks!
  • brittny3509brittny3509 member
    edited March 2020
    @antsangel1118 I'm in central PA, near Bloomsburg! How about you?!
  • Glad to see another first time mom and someone local to the PNW here!!! 

• I'm overly verbose, write fiction, am very into sci-fi, and will overshare like a mofo. Cheers!  
    And THIS is why we love you! :-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nice to see another first timer here!! 
  • @mafeld28 I have experienced bleeding and spotting but so far pregnancy is going well and baby is doing great!! It definitely can be normal. I totally get your worrying and I feel the same way. I am here if you want to talk!