September 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

• I found out on Christmas Eve too 💜
  • Loading the player...
  • knutty3knutty3 member
    edited February 2020
    Yay! We had our 1st ultrasound yesterday on Valentine's day, so sweet.  7w5d and a singleton this time.  Strong heart beat. We have two 2 y/o boys and will be welcoming a baby girl 9/27.  Nausea is annoying and I'm super tired, but happy!
  • @knutty3 how do you know your having a girl??
  • @tuesdayw1992.  IVF and genetic testing 😉
  • Hey @shredgnarr, I was wondering when we'd have another MoM (mother of multiples) on here! @NYTino24 is expecting triplets! (am I missing anybody else?) 
  • @alizemiserere hey! I also might be moving to the other side of the country sometime before the baby. And we love anime too! Welcome! 
  • @jennifer_louise Just me and @shredgnarr so far with the multiples!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @knottiee85e3f68628afcf6 Welcome and congrats! Glad you're here! Don't forget to change you username to something else. It will make it easier to tag you and get to know you. There's a thread that let's you know how to do it. 🙂
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi all! Dani here, FTM, 32, due 9/16. First appt on monday! 
  • Hi all you first time moms!!!!!! A warm welcome! 
  • Welcome to all the newbies!!!

Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)

Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Hello! Long time lurker :)

Due date: September 12th

How did you find out?: Took a test. I thought I started my period,  but it was so light for two days and that's weird. we were actively trying, but it was still a surprise!

Other children: 2 cats and a guinea pig

Job: manager of a board game store

Hobbies: Art, collecting My Little Ponies, video games, board gaming, D&D

Spouse: together 13 years and married 6

First appointment: Jan 28th, but next one is Feb 27th!

Symptoms: nauseous,  boobs hurt , fatigue, super hungry
  • @pai314 I had a second trimester loss in 2019 also. I know our angel babies have our backs in this pregnancy.