August 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly randoms 2/16

124»

Re: Weekly randoms 2/16

• Options
    @lachnessmomster Congrats, Aunt! You're going to love it!! Hoping she has a smooth delivery!
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Glad to hear it!  Coke solves all problems... headache? Have a coke! Upset stomach? Have a coke!  Need a pick-me-up?  Have a coke!  I actually prefer pepsi now, but growing up my mother always had, and still does, keep coke in the house.

@riatortillaxo @lachnessmomster It's warmer here too today.  Airing out our bedroom (our new foam/hybrid mattress still has a lingering smell) and taking our dog for a long walk.  Enjoy the sunny day!!  Ps.... lachness.. I love that you refer to the groundhog as yours haha... have u named  him? 🤣
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    @ziggymama06 This is my literal dream. I'm sure it felt amazing to get rid of the clutter and make your space aesthetically pleasing as well! I was really into Tidying Up with Marie Kondo for a minute. I still greatly appreciate organization, but it's next to impossible to keep things tidy with my two little monsters and husband who don't pick up...ya know...anything. :D  You've inspired me to FINALLY get around to sorting through all the old kids' clothes that are overflowing from the spare closet.
  • Options
    @ziggymama06 I keep looking at my clothes, I really need to sort them out. I've got so many clothes that are too big, don't work with the bump or just look tooo old and tired. We are supposed to be moving before the baby too, I'm looking forward to have more space than the tiny closet that me and my husband share.
  • Options
    @emiliadkay You're already significantly more adult than I am, because what's a dry cleaner? 😂
  • Options
    My closet is exploding ATM, but I'm looking forward to tackling it next week once I'm home!!!
  • Options
    Haha you girls are all too funny!!  I picked up some blazers from the dry cleaner yesterday and my dilemma is do I re-hang them onto my "good" hangers or just leave them on the shitty wire ones?!  I suppose I should re-hang them, but I just shoved them in my closet.  Since I'm still thinking about it, I'll fix this today after work!  
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
  • Options
    @sarah0985 girl same.