June 2020 Moms
Options

January appointments

2»

Re: January appointments

• Options
    @chaos-and-coffee
    Congratulations! Me too! We found out last week. It really put a halt to baby names! I had a ton of fantastic girl names.. 

I wonder if anyone else is having a tough time with boy names?!
  • Options
    @effienbabe yes! I had a long list of girl names I adored and exactly zero boy names. Such as struggle. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Had the anatomy scan today, after 3 boys we are in absolute shock to be having a girl! 
    married 9/2010
    DS1 11/2010 (angel)
    DS2 5/2012
    DS3 4/2015
    New baby 6/2020
  • Options
    Just got back from anatomy scan, and baby girl is looking good. I’m a little bummed because they said my placenta is low. Midwife said there’s a high probability it will move up and not be an issue as I progress but that if it doesn’t I’ll have to have a c-section. Anyone have low lying placenta that moved up before birth? I know it seems silly, and as long as baby girl is healthy I’m good with what is best, but I really want to labor and vaginally deliver. 
  • Options
    @sheshe3386 My previous pregnancy my placenta was partially covering cervix and entirely covering my previous section scar at 20 weeks, both of which could lead to bleeding, danger, and need of early emergency section. But by 30 weeks it had moved up a lot. It was 10 cm above cervix and 5 cm above scar. No problems there, delivered vaginally at home.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail thank you for sharing. I’ve been reading things online since I got home and most information says that the majority move up, so I’m hopeful. Fingers crossed 
  • Options
    Add me to the list for freaking out now that the anatomy scan is almost here.  Ours is Thursday bright and early (7:45am appointment) and I'm so nervous now.  I think we're going to make our broad, everybody-knows-now announcement after. Probably over the weekend. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anatomy scan today! Definitely a boy, and the tech said they were able to get all the pictures they need. We didn't get one of those cute profile pics because baby has his hands in front of his face most of the time, but she did catch one with him doing the The Thinker pose. 🤔 

Feeling a little sore after but planning on relaxing as much as possible today to recoup. Maybe get something special for lunch since DH is working from home today.
    Pregnancy Ticker