September 2020 Moms

Introductions!

Hi September 2020 moms! Introduce yourself here!

Due date? How’d you find out? Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner? First appointment? Any symptoms?

<BabyFetus Ticker >

Re: Introductions!

• Loading the player...
  • @BumpAdmin can we get this pinned please? Thanks! 
    <BabyFetus Ticker >
  • That awesome that you’re doing The Princess Half! I haven’t done any RD events but follow a few RD groups and they look like so much fun. 

I run too, I have a half in May and a full at the end of October, not sure if I’m going to be able to do them though. With my last pregnant I did an 18 mile Ragnar at nearly 20 weeks and didn’t run again until 18 months after my son was born
  • @almiller86 Our due date and first appointment are the same days!
  • cnf2013cnf2013 member
    edited January 2020
    That awesome that you’re doing The Princess Half! I haven’t done any RD events but follow a few RD groups and they look like so much fun. 

I run too, I have a half in May and a full at the end of October, not sure if I’m going to be able to do them though. With my last pregnant I did an 18 mile Ragnar at nearly 20 weeks and didn’t run again until 18 months after my son was born
    We did the Avengers half at Disneyland back on 2014 as a last hurrah before getting pregnant with my first. RD is pretty awesome if you can get to one! I can't imagine doing a full eight months pregnant! I've done two, both at less than a year PP, and that difficult. I can't imagine being that pregnant and running that far! 
  • @ssbl yay! That's so exciting! :)
  • @brittabatwhite we can be weaning buddies 😂 my 1.5 year old is suuuper boob obsessed and I'm just like "get off me child!" Lol
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @brittabatwhite @mflowers929 still nursing a crazy obsessed toddler, too! If I could wean ASAP, I so would. The nipple pain is unreal and I’m just done, honestly. Sadly I battle mastitis frequently certainly don’t want to mess with that now so I can’t just quit.  :|
  • @chasingroygbiv the struggle is real. Have you tried a haakaa pump? It saved my life early days in our breastfeeding journey when I was overproducing like mad and was always painfully engorged.
  • @corngirl OMG same here with the dreams!
  • @notagoodpatient So happy to see you here! Sending all the good sticky vibes your way  <3
  • @almiller86 do you hire nurses 🤣 I’m working at an OPO right now and there’s no way I can go back to 24 hour shifts after this baby 😬
  • **Lurking**  

@notagoodpatient  I had a feeling that you got a BFP!  I hope that you have a happy and healthy 9 months!  FX that you get good results on your second beta.  (I'm still hanging out in TTGP.) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @notagoodpatient Fun to see we both moved over to this board! I hope we both get to stick around!
    DS1 2009
    DS2 2010
    DS3 2014
    DD born 8/24/2020!
  • @ssbl and @dontcallmeshirley1 and @NYTino24 so glad to see so many friendly “faces” from TTGP!

@AB518 thanks for your good wishes! I hope you can join us soon! I’ve still been hardcore lurking the TTGP board, wishing the best for all of you!!
  • @dontcallmeshirley1 welcome! Also gotta ask...what is a wondfo?
  • I finally got it to change my username! Jeez that was a process.