August 2020 Moms
Options

**TW** Loss/Spotting/Bleeding support thread

Re: **TW** Loss/Spotting/Bleeding support thread

• Options
    @unikittymom I would get in contact with your doctor and see if they or someone else can squeeze you in today. Hopefully its nothing but old blood just making it's way through! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Hang in there!  Can you call your nurse if you need some reassurance?  I was told brown spotting can be totally normal, and no need for concern unless it turns to full flow with strong cramps. @unikittymom fx it subsides soon!  I spotted for the first ten weeks or so on and off with DD and it was totally fine. (((Hugs)))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @unikittymom Hoping it's nothing serious.  Fx!
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @jbd11 I am so sorry for your loss. Snuggle that lil one a little tighter. It helps.
  • Options
    @unikittymom I know it is hard to not just "write it off" at the sign of blood and cramping, but lots of women go on to have completely healthy pregnancies after even what can feel like a period like bleed. I spotted for weeks, just stopped three days ago and heard a heart beat last Friday. Try and get in ASAP to see a doc.
  • Options
    **dirty lurking**

@psychobutthead I am SO happy to see you in this BMB, friend! I'm so sorry to hear you've been dealing with uncertainty and having anxiety over everything though. I am hoping with all I've got that this baby is doing just fine in there and you'll get to meet your rainbow. So many hugs to you  <3
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    Started with some barely there brown spotting yesterday. Went to the ob today and they didn't check me, just did bloodwork and told me not to worry. I had pain this past weekend so I had an ultrasound Sunday and all was good. Now I just saw pink when I wiped. I'm scared. I have an ultrasound Tuesday. We're supposed to tell my in laws tomorrow.
  • Options
    @tanhabanana I’m sooo sorry, girl! Hopefully a healthy baby this past Sunday gives you enough peace to make it through to Tuesday! 
  • Options
    @tanhabanana hang in there, mama!  The same thing happened to me only I was farther along, maybe 8w, kept getting spotting on and off, mostly just brownish and then it turned bright pink the same night we were about to tell FIL! 😣 But the spotting went away, was all totally fine.  We told him that night anyway, and I'm glad we did because it was a perfect moment, and all was well.  Fx all is well for you too!
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom thank you! ❤ Been a long time since I've seen your name.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    I just left a wedding (that I was supposed to help shoot) because I went to the bathroom and had some pink spotting. I didn’t think I should be on my feet for 7 more hours, and I was kind of freaking out. I’m just hoping and praying that this doesn’t turn into something more.
  • Options
    @photographerwife i hope its just spotting and nothing more. T&p ❤
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• Options
    @photographerwife Oh no. Hoping it's just normal spotting and nothing serious. Take it easy my friend.  Sending hugs 💜
    Me: 33  DH: 36
    Dating 4/2008
    Married 6/2016
    TTC #1  9/2019
    BFP 12/13/2019!
    EDD 8/27/2020 Baby Girl  <3
  • Options
    @photographerwife I’m so sorry for the spotting. I hope it’s nothing 💗
  • Options
    @photographerwife fx you just over did it a little and it's really nothing! (((Hugs)))
  • Options
    @photographerwife Glad you called a time out when you felt it was what your body needed. Remember that spotting can be very, very normal. How are you doing now that it’s been a little time off your feet?
  • Options
    *lurking from April BMB*

@photographerwife I’m so sad to see you’re spotting! It’s so scary. Definitely call your doctor and explain the circumstances. They’ll probably tell you you’re fine, they may bring you in to measure blood levels. Hugs and prayers for you! 
  • Options
    Dec-22 Drove from Florida to West Virginia for Christmas. On Dec-23 got the call from the doc that the blood work showed a viable pregnancy after 2 US showed no heartbeat yet-on Dec-24 told mom in law and all the family on my Hubbies side that after 13 years we were 7w3d pregnant. On 12-25 drove to Ky to tell my family. That evening, while telling everyone the news, I felt my first cramp and had spotting. Then 12-27 I had blood clotting and cramps- went to the nearest ER and they found no heartbeat and confirmed I was in the process of miscarriage. I told no one but my Hubby and All that day pretended I wasn’t in pain and that everything was fine. The next Morning I miscarried all the way home to Florida. Worst pain of my life but the emotional pain was and is far worse. I go for an US tomorrow to confirm the loss and a follow up with OBGYN on the 3rd. I don’t want to lie to my family but I can’t bear hurting them like this. How do I break this news and how can I do it in my own time without lying ? 
  • Options
    @knottie9b82f3943c2b6088 I’m so, so sorry! That is just terrible! I wouldn’t worry so much about hurting your family as much as taking care of yourself. My best advice would be to let them be there for you in your time of pain and needing to heal. Then you won’t have to worry about lying to them, because everything will be out in the open.
  • Options
    @knottie9b82f3943c2b6088 the reason why I told my family the day we found out we were pregnant was because I knew I would need the support if anything were to happen to the pregnancy. Your family will understand and want to be there for you however you need them to. Right now you should take care of yourself, be easy on yourself, and do what you think is best for your healing. I’m so sorry that this happened to you. 

• Options
    Thank you @starlight_7 and @BusinessWife. My spotting has stopped thankfully. Just waiting for Tuesday so we can see if everything is ok on the ultrasound. Hoping for the best. 
  • Options
    Had a bit of spotting over the weekend, accompanied by cramps/back pain. The spotting has stopped but the cramps and back pain are still there. Was supposed to have my first appointment on Thursday, but they are squeezing me in today. Not sure if they are going to do a scan, but I should be 6w exactly so I know it could be hit or miss regarding what can be seen
  • Options
    @knottie9b82f3943c2b6088 I am so sorry for your loss.. take all the time you need. 
  • Options
    I called my doctors office this morning and talked to them about the spotting. They didn’t seem concerned. They just told me if it gets heavier, or turns red to call back. I haven’t had any more spotting since Saturday. Just that one time. So I’m praying that it was the last of it.

@fitandnerdy I hope that yours is just normal spotting. You’re a few days ahead of me, but I’ve had cramping basically the whole time, and just the one bit of spotting. FX for you today. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife thanks

the doctor I was supposed to see got called into surgery for the afternoon and since it’s the holidays, they are short staffed and won’t be able to see me. So I’m stuck in limbo until my original appointment on Thursday with instructions to go to the ER if the bleeding picks up or the pain gets severe. Womp womp 
  • Options
    @fitandnerdy oof. I'm so sorry they had to cancel!  Fx everything settles down for you ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    Hi there everyone and Happy New Year :)

I’ve been spotting (more like light brown to brown discharge) for about 2 weeks now. I’m at my 7 week mark and had a positive ultrasound a few days ago. We got to see the baby and its heartbeat, so that’s giving me a lot of comfort and confidence. I’m curious, though, have any of you ladies experienced this spotting/discharge for longer than 2 weeks? I’m a first-timer here and doing my best to stay positive and stress-free, but it’s just so unsettling to continue to see this. 

Thank you :)

• Options
    @knottie1478931090b0eeb2 I spotted from weeks 5-8 very similar to what you’re describing with my last pregnancy. She’s a happy healthy 4 year old. 
    Craft Blog
  • Options
    @WishesSheCouldCook Thank you for your message. I’m sure that was stressful for you, but it’s good to hear that all continued well with your pregnancy.
  • Options
    @BusinessWife seems like things settled down and they didn't see anything concerning today. So now just waiting 2 weeks to make sure things are progressing 
  • Options
    Hey everyone! First time pregnancy here and I am 24 :] I got a positive test on 12/20 at 13 days DPO and was so excited! But, I have has spotting everyday since. It is now 1/2. At first it was the light pink/brown but 12/26 and 12/27 it was definitely red. There has been very mild cramping off and on nothing too bad and the spotting only shows up when I wipe. I've one had some in my underwear this morning 1/2 but it seemed to be brown. I called my DR about this and they sent me for blood work. My first blood draw on 12/26 was 146 beta hcg and the secound 12/28 was at 203 then a third 12/30 was 458. The first two were only a 39% rise but the 458 more than doubled. I am getting it drawn again today 1/2 becuase the lab was closed yesterday. My levels have to be 1500 or more now to be closer to out of the woods. According to my lmp I am 5x4. My symptoms have been tender breasts and aversions to some smells I feel fine other than that. I am so worried and looking for a successful pregnancy that may have had a similar situation. I posted this as it's own thread a couple days ago then realized later there was already something dedicated to this.
  • Options
    I had spotting on and off for 10 weeks with my first.  @augst2020kude. Fx you get an awesome beta number today! (((Hugs)))
  • Options
    I spotted a lot with DD and with this pregnancy early on as well. Hope you get some great news today. 
  • Options
    @augst2020kude I spotted a lot in the beginning with this baby, too, and so far so good. Early pregnancy can be a scary time. Good luck at your blood draw today. I hope you’re betas continue to raise appropriately. ❤️
  • Options
    @photographerwife I’m so very sorry. I hope you get better news next week, and if not I hope you are able to let yourself grieve and eventually find some peace. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I am so so sorry. I’ll be praying for a miracle for you. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I am so sorry. Be kind to yourself. Hoping for the best. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I hope that your due date is slight off and that Monday you get the confirmation that everything is all good!