March 2020 Moms
Options

November Symptoms

124»

Re: November Symptoms

• Options
    @dunder_mifflin lol definitely when I sneeze. Panty liners are my best friend right now. 
  • Options
    Re: Braxton Hicks contractions. I asked my OB yesterday about them and she said if I have 6 or more in an hour to call. I’ve had probably 9 in the last hour today, but then I might not have any more until tonight. Although they’re irregular and not always constant they’re starting to freak me out a little bit so I’ll probably give her a call just to be safe. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @varimama @miss.sally that gives me some peace of mind, thanks! But yeah - taking any kind of medication whether it’s prescribed or over the counter while pregnant freaks me out. You know the random few studies that finds some sort of bad effect on the baby down the line makes me nervous. I just don’t want to take any risks! But I def agree infection is worse and I’m sucking it up and taking them. 

@dunder_mifflin haven’t experienced the pee when I sneeze YET. But more annoying for me is the freaking never ending white discharge I get all day long. I have to change my underwear twice a day! So now I’m thinking I’ll invest in some pant

@mommytimesfour ugh I’m so sorry you’re going through that. That must be so anxiety provoking! Even when I have mild cramps I’m like WHAT IS THAT?! Hopefully it’s nothing of concern but definitely call her to be safe! Sending positive thoughts your way!
  • Options
    Lol, so errybody peeing themselves? Makes me feel less alone 😂

@mrsc918 I’m so jealous!
  • Options
    @dunder_mifflin I’ve been peeing myself when I sneeze since baby #1 nine years ago lol. It’s definitely worse while pregnant though. I wear liners every day. Between the pee, increase in discharge and...TMI...not so pleasant smells during pregnancy, liners are my BFF. 
  • Options
    @mrsc918 sorry you're feeling anxious about the meds! I'm in the same boat as the others and think it's a good call to take them. Hopefully your toe feels better ASAP! 

@dunder_mifflin I full on peed my pants TWICE last pregnancy because I laughed too hard when I had to pee. Thank God I was home both times. I'm terrified of peeing my pants in front of middle schoolers. I'm also in the cool kids pee sneeze club.

Anyone else work in a job where you have to stand all day? Last pregnancy I taught 4th grade and was able to sit a lot during my third trimester. I now teach a lab class and have to stand for most of the day. I'm only 24 weeks but man am I already feeling it. I'm dreading February and March. Any tips or tricks for back/hip/foot pain from standing on concrete? 
  • Options
    Is it possible to pull a round ligament? I don’t know what I did but it hurtssssss. It feels like RLP but it’s just constant. Boo. 
  • Options
    @stassischroeder I am just discovering that fact, I was using period liners and they seemed to work but now with my cough I was leaking through them 😳 just bought some incontinence ones and they seem to be holding up much better!
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    Bah. Last week I had a few amazing days where I was feeling baby kick throughout the day and night (little pops?). Past few days...nothing! I’m 23 weeks tomorrow, super frustrated and just want to feel daily movement for peace of mind that she’s doing okay in there! 😩
  • Options
    @chichiphin My OB said same thing - 28 weeks. But man, it’s hard not to worry and wish you had some kind of validation. Totally wish I had invested in a doppler earlier on.
  • Options
    @mrsc918 Had a very similar experience yesterday and was starting to freak out a bit (I'm 25 weeks today), however later in the evening started to feel a bit more movement and she's been going crazy today! If you're concerned, would call your dr for peace of mind, but seems like it's pretty inconsistent until about 27/28 weeks.
  • Options
    Well, I guess acid reflux fun is starting full force here (25 weeks + 1 day). I’ve eaten half a protein bar since I woke up 4 hours ago, and I’m simply sitting in a car and here it is!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 Ugh i'm so sorry. I've had it for months, but I wish it upon NO ONE. Guides to eating heartburn friendly are really easy to find. Oatmeal is super good for it (just keep the sugar you add to it low--I've been adding agave and bananas and flax seeds most mornings). And definitely look up the "what to avoid" list! Mine is under control now as long as I take my prilosec every morning (I feel like I bought EVERY heartburn med & none of them worked until this one). I hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    23 weeks today and heartburn + cramping when I get up too fast or walk too much have started! Woohoo!
  • Options
    So I ate a lot yesterday, and I have felt uncomfortably full ever since--and now am having stomach pains. I ate breakfast and lunch bc I had a BM this morning, and a pretty weak one yesterday, which was the first in two days. I am, like, afraid to eat dinner bc I don't want to feel worse, but also--I need to eat, right? I can't imagine putting any more food into my body though until I have another BM, which... isn't... happening... any time soon it seems. Blargh. 
  • Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited November 2019
    As someone who has IBS C that turns in to D, your body can handle the food haha @kagesstarshroom

have you had any coffee? Also maybe grab some Metamucil 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @chichiphin Thanks! That is good to know. No coffee--I don't usually drink it at all? But Maybe I will have some tea this morning. I've skipped my tea a lot this week. I did wind up having a super small dinner last night & today I'm going to try to eat small meals and drink a ton of water. I took a Gas-X for the pains, since I was rolling around bed, so uncomfy, and didn't know what else to do--and that actually worked. I'd be drinking a ton of water, too, and the pains shortly subsided after that so I could sleep.
  • Options
    I've been fighting a bad cold all week. Finally starting to feel better but now everything is making me nauseous. I just had some toast for breakfast and already feel sick. Last night woke up at 1am and lost all my dinner! I lost 3 pounds this week. My husband wants to do a Thanksgiving do over just for the 2 of us since I couldn't taste anything sadly. 
  • Options
    For those that have constipation issues...I got this magnesium powder called “Calm” it’s suppose to soften stool but also it truly calms you and makes you sleepy. So I do a couple teaspoons in some warm water before bed and get some really good sleep! Plus I think it does help with bowel movements.

Also some good news...I’ve been feeling baby consistently everyday for the past 4 days. I’m so happy. I think she just wanted me to lose my mind for a few days before letting me feel her again lol 
  • Options
    @stacey6689 that’s sweet YH wants to do a tgiving do over for you. I hope you are all better soon!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker