March 2020 Moms
Options

November Symptoms

How is it November??? How are you feeling?
Me: 33 | DH: 34
Married: October, 19, 2015
EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
EDD 11/24/23
(Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

Re: November Symptoms

• Options
    question/symptom in one! I read online that BH feels like super mild period cramps. would those who are experiencing them say the same? I don't know if I am... but my uterus can def feel tight every now and again and sometimes it does feel like dull period cramps (not too frequently tho). Def different than RLP
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphin I've heard of BH sounding like period cramps but I never had the expressly. In fact, for me, they were almost not noticeable aside from the fact that my uterus would be--and visibly LOOK--very tight. I only know what they are because I was in triage once for a possible leak and hooked up to a monitor and the nurses said, "look! You're having contractions." I started paying attention and could tell when I had them but no cramping for me at least... weird? Haven't had anything yet this round! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    It’s like November 1st hit (19 weeks hit as well) and LO decided to go into hyperdrive! For the past 4 weeks-ish I’ve only been feeling him/her after eating or when very relaxed in bed, but I woke up this morning to flutters and now I’m at work 4 hours later and it’s still happening! Wow!

@Malidocious I’m with you on the not feeling big enough, especially when I wake up in the morning. My body is still doing that thing where I’m almost flat when I wake up and then by the end of day I look somewhat pregnant. It doesn’t help that I’m wearing maternity clothes now because my pants don’t fit and my shirts aren’t long enough, but my bump doesn’t fill out the maternity shirts at all, so I just look kinda chubby/I’m wearing a shirt that doesn’t fit. It’s so frustrating.
  • Options
    kailanaekailanae member
    edited November 2019
    I've finally started feeling more consistent movement here, which is nice considering I didn't know what to expect when our elective ultrasound tech let me know I had an anterior placenta.  I'll get some at least a few times a day that I notice, which is always so reassuring.  I'm sorry you are still waiting on your movement, @Malidocious!  

I'm finally in the clear out of my food aversions and nausea which is so nice - glad I can eat at least a little healthier again.  I was starting to notice more issues with back pain, particularly when moving after sitting/lying down until I bought the support belt that @keeksie84 recommended in the maternity clothing thread.  I've been wearing that over my nursing tank basically 24/7 and so far haven't really had any noticeable back pain since.  So thank you!

@chichiphin for my first two, BH were like @EmilyLove25 described - noticeable tightening feeling, sometimes very obvious visibly, but not really much in the way of cramping.  They could be uncomfortable depending on what position I was in when having one and if I tried to move during it, but otherwise not bad for me.  Since I dealt with diastasis recti, they would sometimes make my stomach point out almost like a pyramid or triangular prism - so weird looking haha.
    DS1 07/2015
    DS2 10/2017
    DS3 due 03/2020
  • Options
    @chichiphin sounds like BH to me! I’ve had them for weeks now and it’s just an intense tightening in my belly, but not painful. Sometimes just uncomfortable. 

Anyone else have leaking boobs yet? FTM and 22 weeks and I just started leaking today. Is this too soon to start leaking? I thought this would happen closer to labor.
  • Options
    @slimjoco not abnormal to leak, just be sure you aren’t trying to stimulate them and make them leak. It can cause your milk to come early and then baby won’t get the colostrum they need! I had leaky boobs last pregnancy. They haven’t started yet this time around though. 
  • Options
    @slimjoco totally normal! I haven’t noticed leaking but my toddler is still nursing so I’m guessing he’s getting it all. Last time I remember having yellow crust on my nipples at 5 or 6 months pregnant that freaked me out but the dr assured me it was just the colostrum leaking and drying. 

@miss.sally I’m not sure that is true that stimulating them can lead to milk coming in early. Lots of moms nurse through pregnancy and therefore experience stimulation and babies still get colostrum. I’ve heard some moms who tandem nurse say their milk came in quicker but others say it still took 3-4 days. 

Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @varimama maybe it’s different if you’re already nursing? I got the info from my OB last time. But maybe she didn’t know what she was talking about either? I didn’t risk it. 
  • Options
    @chichiphin Also having an uptick in movement! It's so exciting. I cried earlier bc I rubbed my belly and baby moved in seeming response. Yesterday I felt a lot less movement than I had previously, but back at it today. So fascinating. 
  • Options
    @kalianae what did you get for back pain?
  • Options
  • Options
    So excited it’s November ya’ll!! Lots to do still here too! But I’m ready to fast forward to March. 

@chichiphin I don’t think I’ve experienced BH yet. I do get these short twinges of pain in my lower abdomen, but no contraction type feeling.

@Malidocious Sorry your sick! Same boat with a low immune system. So far in the clear but I’m just waiting to get slammed by something. And also with you on the frustrations of lack of feeling movement! Really sucks.

AFM, I am so so so fatigued all the time. Ever since I’ve been sleeping on my sides and using a pregnancy pillow, I wake up multiple times throughout the night bc I shift from left to right 500 times. And then I get freaked out if I wake up halfway on my stomach, thinking I’m squishing the baby! So even tho I’m in bed for 8-9 hours a night, I wake up so tired still to the point my eyes burn and then struggle to get through the day. And I can’t nap for more than a 45 min - 1 hr, use to be nap for 2 hours easy pre pregnancy. Also I’m having bouts of nausea after some meals again. Starting to get worried it’s gestational diabetes or something. 
  • Options
    @mrsc918 I’m sorry you’re not sleeping well! If it makes you feel better, I asked my MW about sleeping on my back/stomach, and she basically said you’re not going to squish baby on your stomach and if you are on your back and actually restricting circulation, your body will tell you and you will feel really uncomfortable. So that made me feel better.
  • Options

@kantobean I want to say something positive like they are getting ready for birth! But ughhh constant hip pain sounds like a bummer.

@slimjoco My boobs leaked around this time as well with my first! It was 24 weeks, but same idea!

@mrsc918 I feel you on the fatigue. I definitely am not getting a “good night’s sleep” pretty much ever. Also I don’t think GD causes nausea after eating?? I definitely get that on and off throughout all of pregnancy.

Jealous of all the movement--especially on the outside. Here I am on baby 3 and I think in addition to the anterior placenta, I just have a lazy LO haha. I do feel it some though and know it will get stronger. I think DS will love it when he can see it! Also I had a very faint hint of acid reflux last night after eating a small meal. I also felt dead tired all weekend... I'm worried that at 21+ weeks I'm feeling how I normally do at 30+ weeks. I'm going to make some changes this week and see if I can get my SH*% together :smile:
    *TW*

• Options
    @emilylove25, I agree, also on baby 3, and haven't felt much for movement.  Though DH did press on my abdomen this weekend in an attempt to feel LO  and said 'I feel something hard, oops, it just swam away.'   so he thought it was neat to get some kind of reaction at least, even though it wasn't a kick.   I feel like I've been much more tired this pregnancy than my other pregnancies, too, and it's not even 3rd tri yet.  Idk if it's because I have more going on in taking care of my other kids, or if it's age, or habits, or what.  I feel like even just walking a little bit has me wiped out these days.   
  • Options
    Lol @stassischroeder i am in the same boat! She is moving a lot too, I felt it on the outside last week though it was faint. DH has been trying to feel it with no luck, but it’s hard to feel it at this point. 
  • Options
    This is embarrassing, but I know I'm not alone. I stink, y'all! I've tried to use mostly natural products since getting KU, including deodorant, but it's just not cutting it. I may need to return to aluminum/extra strength, unless anyone else has a suggestion. 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @mrsvp614 I'm with you!! I used the Love, Planet, or whatever it's called from Target and I smelled so bad. I went back to my trusty Dove. I'll consider switching back to natural when BF.
  • Options
    @mrsvp614 omg same. And not just the underarms! It’s horrible. I’ve been taking two showers a day! 
  • Options
    @mrsvp614 Maybe it's just the extra sensitive pregnancy nose? Or maybe that is part of it at least? I keep telling DH the house smells and he says I am crazy.

AFM I'm really bummed and worried. I've been feeling on and off nauseous the past week. I was trying to ignore it etc. but it has seriously ramped up the past two days and I'm now throwing up. Twice today and I think I feel more coming. I had 1st/2nd/3rd trimester serious nausea with DS, but I haven't had much at all since 14 weeks or so... and now I'm scared it is happening again. I legit might cry. I love food and I so so so so don't want months of throwing up. Ugh. Blah. On a more up beat note, this makes me think it is a boy, and I've really had no suspicions yet!   
    *TW*

• Options
    I’m feeling so much movement and it’s getting stronger each week. DD1 got to feel it from the outside the other night and it was so sweet. I’m loving it. Hip and pelvic pain is starting to get intense and I’m hobbling around. I didn’t miss that. 
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25, I've had the same issue this week. Threw up on the light rail yesterday. It feels different then MS though -- I get overheated, or have a headache, and actually feel better afterward...at least for a few hours. Does yours seem different than first tri? I hope yours clears up. This is not awesome. 
  • Options
    @pdx2020 Oh no. I'm sorry you are feeling it too. Mine feels a lot like first trimester garbage. Blah! 
    *TW*

• Options
    @EmilyLove25 that sucks, I'm sorry. Did you take anything during your pregnancy with DS to help with the nausea? Also, oh are you not finding out? I didn't remember that! I think you're a diff week group than me so I didn't know. 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @mrsvp614 I switched to Native deodorant in maybe April of this year and smelled pretty musty for a longer amount of time than they said it takes to 'detox', I think they said up to 2 months. But, I'm cheap and the natural stuff is naturally more expensive so I stuck it out, I *think* I finally don't smell, unless I'm just used to it. I'm also not a huge sweater.
    @EmilyLove25 Dang I'm so sorry you feel that bad again. Is it related to heartburn at all? I feel like that has recently in the last couple weeks ramped up for me this pregnancy and makes me feel unwell/nauseous a little.
  • Options
    @EmilyLove25 ^I was going to ask this! My heartburn, by the end of the day, was making me super nauseated. Hence why I am still taking my unisom at night and prilosec in the morning, every day.
  • Options
    @stac4056 that’s interesting about the natural deodorant “detox” stink. I did feel like I smelled worse the first couple months wearing it (I also was allergic to the deodorant bc of the baking soda in it and got rashes). Now I think it works about the same as my usual deodorant. I switched to Tom’s, which doesn’t have baking soda. I still am a little itchy with it, so I’m gonna def go back to regular deodorant when this is over. 

• Options
    @silverhope I've been wanting to try Tom's and randomly found some at Ross (which is like TJ Maxx or Marshall's, not sure who has them in their areas) for half off so I grabbed it and it's in queue behind the same stick of Native I currently use. Hoping it doesn't have a different or additional detox period!!
    @slimjoco I had leakage with first pregnancy around this time, but strangely after BFing up until the second pregnancy I did not have it at any point and same BFing up until this pregnancy have not had any yet this time either. When I did leak, I was pumped and thought it was a good sign (I am very much an A cup)!!
  • Options
    I’m more tired now than I was in the first tri. My body just shuts down by 9pm and I can’t keep my eyes open. Sooo tired. 
  • Options
    miss.sallymiss.sally member
    edited November 2019
    I just had a little bit of spotting. My PGAL brain is totally freaking out. It was bright pink. We haven’t DTD recently so I’m not really sure what it could be from. I’ve never spotted this late in pregnancy before. I’m 22+3 weeks. 

Edit with an update. It stopped. It was only one time so I’m going to chalk it up to being nothing. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally So frustrating! Glad it stopped right away. I’m sure there is an explanation. Things could just be irritated down there, or could even be a bleeding hemorrhoid or something. In case you didn’t know, your doctor should have an emergency line on nights/weekends where you call and leave a message and they call you right back. Speaking to them might give you added peace of mind. 
  • Options
    @miss.sally I was going to say what @momoftoddlers said: could be a hemorrhoid. I know pink also means less worrisome. I'm so sorry though. I hope no more spotting so you don't have to worry more about it.