June 2020 Moms
Options

October symptoms

Re: October symptoms

• Options
    @chaos-and-coffee I’m barely functioning in the mornings cause I’m soooo tired and have a hard time dragging myself out of bed and waking up. once I’m awake though, I do pretty good until late afternoon hits then I’m tired again and want to nap lol. 
  • Options
    Ha! Count me in on not functioning. I closed the door to my laundry room this morning and thought I saw a load in the washer. Looked and sure enough it was sour. I still have no recollection of putting it in, so I have no idea how long it’s been sitting 🤦‍♀️. With my second, my husband found a dirty diaper in the fridge, so I guess I’m on that same track this time.

same here, cold all the time and YES at the gagging at brushing teeth. I have almost zero nausea, but have gagged at brushing teeth in all 4 of my pregnancies. It’s so annoying. And constantly thirsty, with nearly daily headaches (they have been lasting for several days before going away). My guess is I’m just not drinking enough, but I am drinking as much as I can force myself to.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Functioning but not well. I'm constantly forgetting what I was doing and leaving half done things all over. Last night I couldn't figure out where the dog bowl was to feed him. It was on the counter full of food I put in it 🤦‍♀️

@mommallama17 I've been in maternity bras since week 6. Absolutely insane how huge they already are. I'm worried about leaking before baby even gets here. They feel so full. 
  • Options
    @runwmusic With DD I was a size B before I got pregnant. By the end of my pregnancy I was in a D. I settled into a C after nursing. I'm already in a D again now! I'm terrified at how huge they're going to get and stay 😭 I've also already noticed a few wet spots here and there on my shirts. 😬
  • Options
    Guys, please tell me I'm not alone! I'll be 6 weeks on Sunday and my bras already don't fit!! My boobs have gotten huge! With DD, I didn't need to get a bigger bra until I was around 10 weeks 🤯
    Same here! 5 weeks today and my boobs are so heavy and giant! With DS mine went from a H Cup to a K Cup, and then after we stopped breastfeeding they settled at an I Cup and I have to buy a new one already  :#

• Options
    @Krizzista I have absolutely no nausea but I gag all the time everyday while brushing my teeth and just gag in general. Sometimes I gag after eating or before going to bed etc. I never puke and don’t feel sick but just gag. It’s crazy annoying. 
  • Options
    I haven’t been able to eat anything all day until I went to Juice Stop and got my lactose intolerant self a dairy free smoothie. So it’s basically just fruit and ice. But it’s the most amazing fruit and ice ive ever had. 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    I keep telling my husband I'm about to ditch bras completely. I absolutely hate them 
  • Options
    Can't tell if nausea is starting to hit or my pants are just too tight (they were so comfy last weekend! and I've actually lost a little weight since then!). Either way, can't wait to get home and put on some fat jeans
  • Options
    lo_c said:
    Does anyone else have unquenchable thirst at all times!? 
    To note-not having enough salt in your diet/body right now can cause that. We're all increasing our blood volume and kidneys are working overtime too, and you need salt in your body to keep the water in so it's not just running straight through you. 

Or, could just be a symptom. Hard to say, but something to keep in mind.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I’m craving orange juice and really cold halo mandarin oranges. My heartburn loves that lol
  • Options
    Does anybody else have extra greasy hair? In the last few days I’m just such a greaseball 😂 Normally I wash my hair every 2-3 days but I can’t go more than 24 hours without it being disgusting now
  • Options
    @bbluemoo yup. I never went back to normal after ds and I'm back to extra greasy now. 
  • Options
    @bbluemoo First trimester and fourth trimester I'm always super extra nasty greasy, and I start off pretty greasy anyway. Gets better around 4-6 months postpartum for me, though it's in general been worse since having kids. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bbluemoo super greasy, I used to go 4 days easily and now I’m every other. Last time i got that coveted pregnancy hair in second tri so it might be better soon! Then it fell out at 4 months pp and has never since recovered. 
  • Options
    @bbluemoo yes! I was telling my husband last night that man my hair has been soo greasy lately. I used to go 3+ days without washing it, ya not anymore lol 
  • Options
    Beyond exhausted.  Barely made it to the end of my shift yesterday, so tired and my head felt heavy.  Today DD had the 9am game so up early. Got there on time, home to shower and clean for DS bday tomorrow, realised it was time to leave for the party she was going to.  Ended up staying near the party and checking out the playground and a trunk or treat happening, back home for DS nap and more cleaning.  Now I'm on my way to grab my mom to go to a movie then grocery shop for this party.  Yawn!!!

To boot, I look huge already and I'm only a little over 7 weeks. 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 I was complaining to my husband too but he didn’t notice it until this morning. He was like “holy shit, you weren’t kidding you greaseball” 😂 

looks like I’m in investing in dry shampoo because sometimes washing my hair just takes too much energy.
  • Options
    @bbluemoo hahahaha 😂 that’s hilarious. I have a dry shampoo but have never used it.. hmm I guess I’m going to have to start lol 
  • Options
    TMI maybe sorry but is anyone having CONSTANT discharge? I remember it third trimester last time but not this early! It’s yuck 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hayhay2501 I noticed that the last couple days. I actually wore a pad on Friday because my underwear felt so gross 🙍
  • Options
    @SpartanCat yea I’m definitely going to buy some panty liners to wear. Uch not a glamorous symptom 🤣
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Exhausted, gagging while brushing teeth, vaguely nauseous, yes yes yes. 

Also, CRAZY vivid dreams, since week 4. I had a dream two nights ago where a mutual friend was pulling some really creepy shit, and then when I saw her at a party last night I was SO CREEPED OUT when she said she liked my haircut. 

Also, night sweats, wtf? Last time I didn't get those til postpartum. 
  • Options
    Also, anyone else on vaginal progesterone suppositories? So over the constant drippy discharge. 

• Options
    @hayhay2501 yes to the discharge. I think it's because the mucus plus is starting to build but I have no idea. It's awful though. 
  • Options
    @cricket628 I am but for whatever reason, it’s so much better than last time! They’re bigger but only once a day so I think the fact that I’m doing them at night means more actually gets absorbed. Last time the amount of discharge and swampiness was so distracting. Someone would be trying to talk to me about something at work and... ugh. These ones are thankfully beige instead of pink this time, too. No idea who thought pink was a brilliant choice for progesterone suppositories. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    TMI maybe sorry but is anyone having CONSTANT discharge? I remember it third trimester last time but not this early! It’s yuck 
    Yup, immediately for me too, each time. Gets much worse in third trimester, but it's the whole pregnancy for me. Hate. I live in cloth panty liners.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cricket628 YES. That Mary berry reference is so perfect! I have both an oral and a suppository and it’s so gross! The side effects are wicked too but if it helps baby I’m all for it. 

Anyone else watching GBBO? I know this is symptoms and not ransoms but any predictions for who you think will win? Maybe put it in a spoiler box :)

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations for vomiting? I've read suggestions but have had little success thus far. I'm only at six weeks, and I thought the nausea was bad but manageable. Now that I'm actually vomiting, I don't know how to get through this trimester...
  • Options
    Does anyone have any recommendations for vomiting? I've read suggestions but have had little success thus far. I'm only at six weeks, and I thought the nausea was bad but manageable. Now that I'm actually vomiting, I don't know how to get through this trimester...
    Have you tried the anti nausea med diclectin ? (that’s what it’s called in Canada diclegis in America) I took it with my last pregnancy and it stopped the vomiting but still felt nauseas. This pregnancy I started it when the nausea kicked in and I haven’t puked yet. Knock on wood. It doesn’t take all the yucky ness away but makes it a lot better.

hope your feeling better soon!
  • Options
    Im 6 weeks today and the nausea and heartburn have started. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it was with DD😭
  • Options
    Vitamin B & Unisom (doxylamine) for nausea, etc.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    I saw someone mentioned diclegis...this is only available by prescription, but the ingredients are regular unisom and vitamin B6.  You take 1/2 to 1 unisom with 25mg of B6 at bedtime. Then you can take the B6 when you wake up and again around lunch if needed. 
  • Options
    @ReneeJ2011 yes! I realized after I posted that the perscription  is quite expensive and wasn’t sure what the separate ingredients are. I do know it’s b6 and an antihistamine. My midwife gave me a bottle as a free sample and I was so very grateful.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll see what I can do to make that happen!
  • Options
    @hayhay2501 Yes, this just started maybe 2 days ago. 
  • Options
    @cricket628 I was until 7 weeks along (10/17). Had a break for...a week? Now experiencing pregnancy discharge...nobody told me about that one. 
  • Options
    @kiki75 Yes, why pink??? I had those last time. Thankfully this round mine are orange. 

@alli392 Watching!! I don't remember her name but it's gotta be the girl with the bangs who's gotten star baker a million times. My money's on her. Also also, I heard that Henry and Michael are now dating which is basically the most adorable thing ever! 
  • Options
    Week 7 is the worst week for nausea for me. It’s been non stop no matter what I do. Also, I want to sleep for a year.