June 2020 Moms

October symptoms

What's going on with you? 

Re: October symptoms

• Bloating all.the.time.  I feel huge which is ridiculous because I just hit 5 weeks today.  But seriously, it's this constant feeling that I ate too much.  I'm pretty sure that's not what got me here  :p
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes! The bloat is unreal. I get insanely bloated in early pregnancy. That’s how I knew I was with this one as well as my last pregnancy. And holy cow I am exhausted. I mean, I’m usually tired with 3 littles at home, but this is next level.... 😳 I had almost forgotten how bad it is. 
  • Loading the player...
  • *stuck in accidental quote box* 🙄

My other symptom is the cramping. I’ve had it with all 3 of my pregnancies prior to this and it NEVER gets less worrisome. I hate it. 😳
  • I’ve had nausea since I tested 5 days before my missed period so right at 3w2d 😫 I usually make it to 5-6 without any nausea but I guess by the third baby my body knows what’s up 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • I'm excited to have several other mamas here with LO at home!  This is my third.  I had cramping with the 2nd one around when I found out.  Nothing really in that department with this one.  I usually hit the nausea around 6-7 weeks.  Blurgh.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is my 3rd and holy cow the bloat is real! I'm only 4+3, but feel like at this rate I'll be in maternity clothes by 6 weeks. I am exhausted and irritable today, and the nausea has started.  On the plus side,the cramping has subsided! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited October 2019
    Super bloated here too. Only 5+2 so I know that's not the baby! Insomnia is my worst symptom and the occasional boob pain. I don't remember it coming and going last time though. I can't tell if I'm more tired than normal... Exhausted is just my life with a 9 month old. 

I had some spotting and terrible cramps so I got my betas done at 4 (186) and 4+2 (412). I haven't spotted since and the numbers were great but I am still freaked out. I never spotted with ds.

Eta greasy hair and awful skin! 
  • So. Much bloat! This is #2, but I was tiny till 7 weeks with him! Not looking the same this go around lol

My skin is horrible. I don't remember the last time I had this many zits at once!

Tired, already so tired!

Boobs are tender but not too bad. 

I wasn't nauseous last time, and not yet this time*knocks on Wood*

Only 5+2, but so excited already!
  • So so tired and out of breath. Fortunately when I feel really exhausted or out of sorts I realize this time around that it just means I need to drink more water, so that has helped!
  • Random nausea! First time was after my first beta last Friday, then a few more times since then. 

5 weeks today :) 
  • I had a feeling when I randomly couldn’t finish a burger last weekend. I love burgers. I’m exactly 4w today (found out Tuesday) and didn’t have ANY symptoms last time this early. It’s crazy to have nausea, bloat, and sore chest this time. How different it can be! 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • I'm definitely feeling symptoms of early pregnancy. It's my first "feeling" since having a miscarriage

Plagued with fatigue, crazy mood swings and just emotional where i'll have to cry, for 10 minutes, because i'm so tired. I'm excited so i'm asked to take it easy until we know for sure! Fingers crossed! We're hoping so much for a baby! My period is a week late. I have a headache and a backache that only feels reminiscent to my period. But it's MIA. Any advice? We plan on just waiting.. but some kind assurance would be welcome! TY
  • I'm definitely feeling symptoms of early pregnancy. It's my first "feeling" since having a miscarriage

Plagued with fatigue, crazy mood swings and just emotional where i'll have to cry, for 10 minutes, because i'm so tired. I'm excited so i'm asked to take it easy until we know for sure! Fingers crossed! We're hoping so much for a baby! My period is a week late. I have a headache and a backache that only feels reminiscent to my period. But it's MIA. Any advice? We plan on just waiting.. but some kind assurance would be welcome! TY
    I have cramping and low back pain currently too. Just like a period. I had it for the first several weeks on and off with all my pregnancies. (This is my 4th and the first 3 were all happy and healthy pregnancies) try not to worry about it. ❤️ Blessings on your pregnancy! 
  • Bloating, light cramps, nausea all morning, very hungry all the time, and moody
  • That's good to know I've been cramping and was wondering if its ok
  • Bloating, emotional, and so so tired! 
  • @FigTreeMama I’ve been out of breath, too! My workouts are so hard right now lol 
  • Mood swings are real. Hormones are crazy... I'm so emotional! 
  • Symptoms are coming and going.  I kind of wish I was feeling more miserable at the moment.  Mild nausea, sore chest, lots of cramps, and also out of breath.  I didnt realize being out of breath was a thing at this point, but I am. 
  • Insanely tired when I got home from work today.  Thankfully DH let me take a nap and mostly wrangled the older kiddos, though they did come in and visit somewhat frequently.  It at least is allowing me to get some work done now that they are in bed.  I feel bad about missing that time with them, but it's almost the weekend.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Food sounds disgusting and while I'm sure not eating is making me more nauseous I can't seem to force myself to eat. 
  • I haven't had too many symptoms so far (given that I'm only just 4 weeks today) but I've had a touch of nausea here and there and sore boobs but most of all I'm just tired but I can't necessarily attribute that to my pregnancy as my husband was traveling for work this week so it was just me and our almost one year old and he didn't want to sleep so I didn't get to either!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @marfi236 I am so excited we're on the same bmb again!!!  <3
  • The tiredness is increasing for me! Been having to nap/rest midday and then around 8p I'm not able to do much. I haven't adjusted my bedtime (yet). 
  • Tired and occasionally a wave of nausea comes over me but not too bad yet.  
  • @runwmusic Me too!  It's awesome to see a familiar name!
    Infertility Journey (in spoiler because it's way too long and child/loss mentioned)
    Married: 08/09/2013; TTC #2
    Me: 31, possible PCOS and Septate Uterus (Septum removed in November 2017)
    DH: 31, MFI (Low Count and Low Motility)
    July 2017 - IUI #1 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    August 2017 - IUI #2 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    September 2017 - IUI #3 - Letrozole 2.5 mg, no trigger, Prometrium 100 mg 2x a day - BFN
    November 2017 - Uterine Septum removed
    December 2017 - IVF Consultation
    January 2018 - IVF #1 - Retrieval 1/24 - 2 Day 3 embryos (1 transferred fresh, 1 frozen) and 2 Day 5 embryos frozen
    February 2018 - Fresh Transfer - Transfer 1/27 (1 day 3 embryo) - BFN
    March 2018 - FET #1 - Transfer 3/2 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP!  1st beta (10dp5dt) - 101; 2nd beta (17dp5dt) - 3061! Due 11/18/2018
    March 2018 - Remaining embryos lost in malfunction.

October 8, 2018 - Son born at 34 weeks and a day due to preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome.  Spent 13 days in the NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

June 2019 - IVF #2 - Cancelled - Cyst on Ovary
    July 2019 - IVF #2 Take 2 - Retrieval 8/1 - 5 Day 5 embryos frozen
    August 2019 - FET #1 - Cancelled - No Trilaminar Lining
    September 2019 - FET #1 - Transfer 9/25 (1 day 5 embryo) - Chemical Pregnancy - 1st beta (9dp5dt): 110; 2nd beta (14dp5dt): 357; 3rd beta (16dp5dt): 188; 4th beta (23dp5dt): 7
    November 2019 - FET #2 - Transfer 11/6 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFN
    December 2019 - FET #3 - Transfer 12/11 (1 day 5 embryo) - BFP! - 1st beta (8dp5dt): 102; 2nd beta (15dp5dt): 2636! Due 08/28/2020

August 13, 2020 - Son born at 37 weeks an 6 days due to failed BPP (Gestational Diabetes).
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Holy BLOAT. Seriously, non-elastic waistbands are out of the question. I miss pooping, darn you progesterone! And I'm so so sleeeeeepy....like, can barely keep my eyes open at work tired. I take a nap when I get home, then maybe one more before it's time for the nighttime dog walk....
    No food aversions yet, thank goodness. I sometimes feel a little queasy, but it doesn't last.
    Oh, sore boobs with huge nipples!
    I think that's it. It sounds like I'm complaining but really, I couldn't be happier to be a sleepy bloated mess.

"Expectation is the mother of all frustration" -Antonio Banderas
  • I’m close to normal. I think I’m just entering the phase where I can stay awake but by about 8:30, I’m over it and I want to be home & comfy.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Yes! The exhaustion! I keep falling asleep on the bus on my commute home. 
  • I have this sour taste in my mouth, I’ve had it for the last two days. Anyone experience this? I read online it can be because of the hormones. I didn’t have that with my first pregnancy...
  • @KristiMcqueen I don’t remember a taste. I did have a smell that wouldn’t go away, like it was coating my sinuses, in a previous pregnancy.

TTC since Feb 2016
  • Today is the first day I threw up. Hope. It's pregnancy and not my cold 
  • so far only very VERY sore and swollen boobs and cramping. first pregnancy, only in my 5th week. I am pretty anxious wondering when/if I will get hit with nausea. 

can some explain what the “4+2” mean in some of the comments? something to do with weeks along? 
  • 4+2 means 4 weeks and 2 days. I am also due June 3, so right now we are 5+3.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @runwmusic Ugh. Or maybe if it’s the cold, you’ll be done with it sooner? 

@knottie325d07bee5a6b7c9 I think I got that tag right... around 6w is typical if you’re going to get it. As for the 4 + 2, that’s weeks + days pregnant. 🙂

TTC since Feb 2016
  • @kiki7 I hope not. My brother in law is getting married today and I don't want to give everyone some sickness. Really hoping the nausea passes before I have to do my reading during the church ceremony 
  • Week 4 it was all about the bloat.  This week its my BOOBS! Omg they hurt so bad and already seem like they are getting bigger.  I've always been a proud member of the itty, bitty, titty committee so I'm not loving that!  The last few days the exhaustion has been getting pretty real. Nausea and my husband would say I've been having some mood swings as well.

Also, I've always loved spicy food but now nothing is spicy enough! Anyone else having that?
  • I have this sour taste in my mouth, I’ve had it for the last two days. Anyone experience this? I read online it can be because of the hormones. I didn’t have that with my first pregnancy...
    I had this really bad with my first pregnancy. It drove me nuts. Got better sometime in the second trimester. I had quite a bit of nausea because of it and thyroid issues. Not sure if they were related. But it all eased up.
  • @ladybird56 my last pregnancy I could only stomach plain bagels and Indian food. Made zero sense! 
  • @kiki75 thank you! I will get the hang of the lingo soon :)