June 2020 Moms
Options

October symptoms

Re: October symptoms

• Options
    @saladflambe your tmi is my life too. Pregnancy digestion is the worst!! Ps- your meal sounds delicious though!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @runwmusic I’m in the same boat! I’ve had very few symptoms over the last few days, with the exception of having little to no appetite (no nausea, though). But my HCG level was 94,000 on Monday (which is plenty high for my stage) and my ultrasound yesterday showed a normal embryo with a healthy heartbeat. I completely understand the anxiety you feel when symptoms go away, but hopefully it just means we both got it easy this time around?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ladyscientist823 I had terrible nausea and actually threw up three times since getting pregnant. The fact that it's gone away makes me worry. I'm still exhausted and my heart rate climbs from simple tasks. Ugh cannot wait for second tri. 
  • Options
    @pourmeanothermocktail that was me last week—constant switch between nauseous with no appetite to ravenous and eating a ton.  This week I‘ve just been plain nauseous and nothing sounds good.  I’ve been trying to be good about staying hydrated and eating lots of protein because I know it should help but it’s so much harder while chasing a little one.
  • Options
    I haven’t had too many symptoms so far. I’ll be 4 weeks tomorrow and all I’ve had so far is just no appetite lately,  just some tightness/dull cramps here and there in my abdomen and I feel short of breathe/ tired when I do certain simple things or walk up stairs etc. My heart rate goes up. Other then that I feel pretty good. no nausea or sore boobs or anything. 😁 
  • Options
    I'm 6wks 4 days , so far I have experienced early Nausea, this has calm down this week (crossing my fingers). I used fresh Ginger or candy with ginger to help with the upset stomach. My breast feel like I'm carrying two cantaloupes on my breast. They are very sore. I'm super tired and in the morning when I get up for work, I feel like I didn't sleep (8 hours) but I'm waking up at least two times to go the restroom. OH YEAH that frequent urination is crazy. Once I drink, two minutes later... Offf I go...
    TTMills,
    "wishing all the mommies a healthy & happy nine months of pregnancy"
  • Options
    7 weeks yesterday + headache today.
  • Options
    @runwmusic @ladyscientist823. I have also had very little symptoms. Now in week seven and sort of anxiously waiting for some nausea or drop in my appetite. I am having the opposite problem, I want to eat everything !! 
  • Options
    So much lower back pain. Ugh. My csection scar hurts too. Also. I am super weepy and super grumpy. Nausea and sore boobs have gone away for now. 
  • Options
    I, too, am grumpy and weepy...I honestly feel kind of depressed
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    BabyO2016BabyO2016 member
    edited October 2019
    I’m so ready for the second trimester! Constant nausea and fatigue (since week 3, I’m 7 weeks tomorrow) have been rough while chasing two toddlers all day. Thankfully through the nausea I have an appetite so I’m trying to make healthy choices. Walking has really helped me feel less anxious and curves the nausea for a little bit. I’m definitely weepy as well; songs, commercials, shows.. anything really! Oh and frequent urination, I’ve been peeing like 3+ times a night 😫
  • Options
    The nausea is getting really bad. It’s basically constant. Struggling to drink fluids and the only food I’m able to eat is carbs. I’m only 6 weeks today and know I’ve still got a long way to go before I get some relief. With my daughter it was until I was like 12 or 13 weeks but didn’t start quite so early. 
  • Options
    TMI- I have ZERO and I mean ZERO sex drive. H tried last night and I just couldn’t do it. Come back in 6 weeks sir and try again- all this mama wants to do is SLEEP.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hayhay2501 solidarity

Still feeling pretty decent other than being exhausted and not able to drink coffee anymore  :'( hoping my lack of nausea is a good thing but all I do is worry. 3 more weeks until next apt. 
  • Options
    @hayhay2501 I told him to get it all in while we were trying 😂 we knew I’d have zero motivation. 

Yall. The only that smells delicious right now? This strawberry bubble solution I’m blowing bubbles from for my daughter. It’s not even edible. But props to the target dollar section!

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    allywat said:
    So much bloat. I feel like my uterus has expanded a ridiculous amount. 
    I feel like I already need maternity pants, bending over is uncomfortable. And I'm not even at 5 weeks yet! Gassy as all heck, too. Thankfully it doesn't smell (yet).
  • Options
    I legit can’t stop burping. 😆 I’ve been burping all day everyday day now. I rarely burp and literally everything I eat or drink makes me burp and even when I’m not eating I still do lol. Does anyone else have this problem? 
  • Options
    @mindyb2019 yes! a lot of burping. I wasn't sure if it was pregnancy symptom or just from changing diet
  • Options
    My lower back is killing me today. Thank god it’s the weekend so I don’t have to stand at work all day
  • Options
    Constantly feeling gross. I generally wake up feeling ok, but as soon as I eat, I just feel awful. I can't not eat though. Blurgh. Halfway through first trimester at least.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone know what medications are allowed for a sinus headache? My head has been pounding all day and I know it's my sinuses.  Is Tylenol the only thing allowed? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    lwhrmomma said:
    Anyone know what medications are allowed for a sinus headache? My head has been pounding all day and I know it's my sinuses.  Is Tylenol the only thing allowed? 
    Tylenol is most of it. I highly recommend paying the super nominal one time payment to get the Mommy Meds app for your phone. It shows all drug details per Infant Risk for both pregnancy and nursing and medications, broken down by trimester risks.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @thumper615 yay least I’m not the only one burping lol 
  • Options
    @lwhrmomma Tylenol, which to me is like a sugar pill. I find peppermint oil to be more effective when I am pregnant. I rub it on my temples and the nape of my neck. It's usually pretty instant relief.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @diagonalley I use peppermint oil too 😁 it’s great. I rub it behind my ears and neck and it works wonders and gives me relief. 👍
  • Options
    @diagonalley omg I totally forgot about oils!! I just whipped out the peppermint oil and already feel some tension relief. Thank you!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Friendly word to the wise-diluting oils while pregnant in a carrier oil is a good idea.

Also, for anyone nursing and pregnant-peppermint oil drops milk supply. So keep that in mind!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Let’s go back to the burps #Metoo

and to make it worse, my students this year quote Sheen all day everyday so now all I can think is “better out than in” every time. Poor baby-it’s gonna end up with Shrek as the nickname if I’m not careful 

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • Options
    @lwhrmomma this was sent to me in a packet by my OB
  • Options
    @alli392 yess lol welcome to the burp club 😆 haha baby Shrek lol. I love when he says that “ better out then in i always say” 
    pretty much how I feel lol. 

• Options
    I'm only 4w6d, but I'm feeling rough already! I'm exhausted no matter what I do, my boobs hurt like crazy, I'm staying dizzy and nothing sounds good to eat. Also, the smallest things make me cry, lol. I literally can't watch cartoons or even listen to the radio 😭 This pregnancy is very different than when I was pregnant with my daughter. I dog remember feeling this rough so early on! Lol.
  • Options
    Yes girl! I'm the exact same with my hubby! Lol
  • Options
    I'm still not that sick and I will be 8 weeks tomorrow.  My logical side realizes I should probably be happy and each pregnancy is different, but it's still stressing me out.  
  • Options
    The more serious exhaustion is hitting at 6.5 weeks.  Just slept for 10 hours and still tired!  In my first pregnancy I had terrible headaches starting about now, hoping that doesn’t happen again!
  • Options
    Ladies, let me tell you. It may be a placebo effect but I bought sea bands yesterday when I was looking for ginger chews for this nausea and they have changed my life! They’re Kindof uncomfortable bc they are wrist bands that hit the acupuncture point on your wrists for nausea but they have helped tremendously! No more dry heaving for the time being!
  • Options
    I'm reading all of your symptoms and am so nervous mine will get even worse! I'm only at 5+1 and am peeing every 45 minutes, ready to sleep the moment I stop moving, and nauseated (but at least not vomiting) constantly. Just hoping it doesn't get worse as the pregnancy progresses!
  • Options
    I'm not nauseous per say but my acid reflux is so bad that I end up throwing up straight acid.
  • Options
    @lwhrmomma sinus/nasal things while pregnant and breastfeeding are no fun since there isn’t really anything good you can take.  I’d focus on trying to relieve some of the sinus pressure that may be driving the headache by using nasal sinus rinses and laying down with hot and cold packs over your sinuses.   
  • Options
    @kerco925 As much as I don’t love symptoms, no symptoms sucks, too. It’s so disconcerting but basically everyone is just all “You just be thankful!!!” Even when you logically know that symptoms are not indicative of the health of a pregnancy, it’s still hard. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    @kiki7 yup. I would take throwing up back just to feel more 'pregnant'.