June 2020 Moms

October symptoms

Re: October symptoms

• @saladflambe Lol! I can relate so hard. I’ve been having a real hard time being around anybody lately. Driving is definitely the worst!

@sheayaz9 that happened to me my last pregnancy. Annoyed DH so much
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @thumper615 I had it last time, too. I normally don’t remember dreams when I wake up or have them wake me up or anything. Luckily, most of them are just pretty entertaining.

@runwmusic Can you keep some crackers by your bed and try having a couple as soon as you wake up? 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Loading the player...
  • @kiki7 crackers sound awful but I have been thinking I need to stash something in my bedroom.

Also I forgot about the high heart rate. Vacuuming is like running a marathon now. 
  • Sharp right-side cramps still freaking me out. 
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• @saladflambe I’ve had pretty sharp cramps today too. Ugh. 

Also, I almost started crying because my in-laws were 4 minutes late to our house to watch DS. Then again because I don’t like my nails, which I got done because I was supposed to get a massage and obviously cannot now. Hormones are whack, you guys. 
  • @chaos-and-coffee awww hugs ... prenatal massage???

An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

• I'm already deal with some round ligament sharp twinges on occasion or in specific positions.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @saladflambe I think they are not recommended until second tri! I got one when I was pregnant with DS and he kicked me the whole time and it made me so anxious like something was wrong! So not relaxing, I don’t know if I could do another one. 
  • @chaos-and-coffee @saladflambe If I remember right, I think that it’s actually safe during first tri, it’s just that most places won’t do it. *TW* Likely because they don’t want to feel (emotionally or financially) any responsibility should there be a loss. I had a couple prenatal massages, recommended by my OB, last time. The one at a chiropractor’s office was certainly neither pleasant nor relaxing but I felt a lot better afterwards. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • I puked for the first time tonight. I’ve been having waves of nausea but this was the first time I puked. The culprit... a glass of water. I’m both thirsty all the time and then completely turned off by water. I didn’t have any morning sickness really with my son but it was horrible with my daughter and it’s looking like just as bad with this one.

Im also super tired, bloated and restless at night. 
  • @julzy That sucks! Putting ice in my water seriously helps me with that. I know others swear by lemon (juice or actual lemon, not the essential oil), or doing sparkling water.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kiki75 that makes total sense, they don’t want to be a liability risk. @julzy I second the sparkling water - it’s life right now. 

Soo thankful I can still handle a morning coffee, at this point last time I couldn’t stand the smell. Between already waking up to pee at night and DS still up at night I am one tired freaking mama. 
  • I am so tired and annoyed by DH this morning.  We go to bed relatively late, by 11 I just wanted to lay down and sleep because I felt sick suddenly.  DS woke up at 2 and had me walk him through the house, then before I could get to sleep DD was up and threw up all over the bathroom so I got to clean that up, then DS woke up again and never went back to sleep by 640 he was naked in his crib and DH wasnt getting out of bed.  DS wouldn't go back to bed so it to the living room for Curious George and breakfast, DH never got out of bed and when he did an hour later he tells me to go back to bed. It doesnt f'ing work like that. Now hes just been playing his game on his iPad like he always is.
  • @MaximumEffort That wouldn't fly over here. I have intentionally hidden my husband's phone when he has stupid things.I also will literally kick him out of bed. I'm still up 3 times per night with our youngest. OUR kid. Who I feed from my body. So HE gets to handle weekend mornings as much as possible.

Hugs.

I'd be fuming.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeanothermocktail his excuse is he didnt sleep well and he has a 14 hour day. Cry me a river, I work 13 hour shifts and then I get to come home and clean up. Really tired of hearing "DS did it, great, hes like 2. Clean up after him". My days off include cleaning and laundry and actually interacting with our 2 year old or else he destroys the house. 
  • @pourmeanothermocktail his excuse is he didnt sleep well and he has a 14 hour day. Cry me a river, I work 13 hour shifts and then I get to come home and clean up. Really tired of hearing "DS did it, great, hes like 2. Clean up after him". My days off include cleaning and laundry and actually interacting with our 2 year old or else he destroys the house. 
    The way I see it, I work generally 20 hours a day, and in there do 90% of childcare and 80% of housework/yard work. And I'm the one up with baby overnight. 

I got no patience for helpless husband routine, and make that clear. 
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Uch almost 5 weeks and the nausea has started. I’ve felt gross alllll day. My symptoms were so mild with my first (I was lucky!!!). I have a feeling I’m not going to be so lucky again 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • my energy and strength are for sure taking a hit. I draaaagged at the gym this morning, and I struggled to lift even on the lower end of my normal lifts.

• I am so tired and annoyed by DH this morning.  We go to bed relatively late, by 11 I just wanted to lay down and sleep because I felt sick suddenly.  DS woke up at 2 and had me walk him through the house, then before I could get to sleep DD was up and threw up all over the bathroom so I got to clean that up, then DS woke up again and never went back to sleep by 640 he was naked in his crib and DH wasnt getting out of bed.  DS wouldn't go back to bed so it to the living room for Curious George and breakfast, DH never got out of bed and when he did an hour later he tells me to go back to bed. It doesnt f'ing work like that. Now hes just been playing his game on his iPad like he always is.
    What a jerk. I would be in full rage mode after that. Hope things turn around for you.
  • my hormones are insane. I remember being super emotional but this time I’m just rage-y. Every little thing annoys me and I’ve flipped out on my husband for no reason approximately 72 times. DS was up 4 times before 10 pm last night and I seriously thought I was going to lose it. Ugh. 
  • @chaos-and-coffee yes, same here. I think the extra exhaustion from ds makes my emotions swing towards angry vs sad. Poor dh gets it all too because it's definitely not aimed at ds. I went to bed at 830 but was up 4 times. Molars (I think) suck. 
  • I was SO exhausted yesterday and spent like the whole afternoon on the couch while DH dealt with DD. AND THEN I couldn't effing fall asleep and when I fell asleep I woke up like 3 times.  Not what I need.  Pregnancy sleep sucks 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I’ve definitely felt ragey three times. Glad I’m not alone!  I’ve had backaches every morning from like 10a-12p with some light brown spotting to accompany. I feel like I’m on my way out or a second ectopic but my Hcg numbers doubled and OB was pleased 🤷🏻‍♀️
    About to be 2 under 2 up in here!

BabyFetus Ticker

• Boob pain is next level today. They feel so swollen that putting my arms down feels like it squishes them. It's so early on for all this! 
  • breathlessness...my heart rate jumps so easily...I get out of breath so easily....palpitations even at times I think. idk.

• The last two days my nausea has been basically nonexistent. I hate first tri and all the worry. 

+1 for heart rate @saladflambe. Today I was over 100 because I took the garbage out 
  • @hayhay2501 me too! I didn’t feel anything with my first until 6 weeks and even then rarely. I’m only 5+4 and the nausea is coming in waves already 🤷🏻‍♀️ But it means there’s a baby in there so I keep trying to remember it’s a good thing...which is extra hard when my morning coffee ritual aka one of my favorite parts of the day is suddenly revolting. I both miss it terribly and can’t stomach the thought. RIP coffee. I’ll see you in the second trimester

Married: 12/19/15         

BFP: 9/4/17             
    EDD: 5/16/18
    DD born 5/10/18
    Postpartum Complications

BFP: 10/1/19
    EDD: 6/12/20
  • The vivid dreams are pretty incredible. I forgot about those!
    Every night is like living in some sort of novel or movie...

• I read this and showed my DH I literally just took 1 bite out of my Burger and couldn't eat it.
  • @saladflambe Yes! I need to start writing this &#^@ down, it was nuts last night. 🤣
  • Nausea started today (6wks) and it was right in the middle of teaching. Chugged water and sat down through the class (I'm usually up and moving with the kids) and then made myself some ginger tea which helped get through the day. But damn was I dragging ass today!! I did manage to get to the gym and squeak out 30 mins tho! Ordered an extra large water bottle and ginger candy On Amazon to help get through the next couple of weeks. I haven't told anyone at work yet so it's hard trying to hold it together without being like UNNNGGHHH HALP IM PREGNANT I CANT WITH ANYTHING RIGHT NOW!!! 😂
  • I was so nauseous with my first, like I’m talking all the way until the third trimester started and it was replaced with heartburn instead.  I was hoping this time would be different but I’ve been feeling some pretty intense nausea off and on for the last two weeks.  It’s been more on than off the last couple days.  😩
  • Omg. I went out for a pretty big dinner last night and had such bad trapped gas at night that I almost went to the hospital. I was in agony!! I feel better today but it was not a good night 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @hayhay2501 omg I also went out last night & had  horrible indigestion. (I had parmesan rosemary fries & a fancy dessert & my digestion was like NOPE.)

....also, I am so bloated, and it's really tough.

And, TMI, the "rabbit poops" have started. Time to order Colace

• @alli392 Today my coffee tasted disgusting and I love coffee.  I kept trying to drink it like I know I love this but each sip I was like ugh stop trying to drink this now you want to puke.

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• My coffee tasted gross today too.  Like totally sour.  I got about half of it down, because I need it.  Although if I'm going to be real, I'm not sure the coffee can do anything to combat this exhaustion.

• Feeling pretty normal and not pregnant the last few days. I hate first trimester and all the worrying. 
  • @runwmusic that's how I was the last two days, except super tired.  This morning the symptoms came right back.  First tri worry is the worst. 
  • @tweehawken I feel for you! Both of my previous pregnancies I was teaching & dealt with morning sickness. It was so rough to be “on” and constantly feel like you’re going to puke. Once I had to puke while administering a test and one of my kids told me I was sick and should go home 😆 I wish I could have gone home. 
  • I'm so tired of swinging from totally nauseated to starving and back...in 5 min.

Trying to keep better hydrated helps...when I can manage to swallow water, and not have either kid steal my cup from me, or prevent me from getting up to get it, or refill it. 

Kids are tough y'all.
    Team green turned BLUE!
    Team green turned PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker