1st Trimester

Do these seem positive?

kennedylomaskennedylomas member
edited September 2019 in 1st Trimester
I’m going to the doctor but it’s Labor Day weekend and I found out on Friday. Do these test look positive to you? Some were taken at night and two (brightest two) were first thing in the am. Along with the test I also have tinder breast, been sleeping like crazy, hate the smell of different things i usually love. There are two photos and the one with a black background is darkened, sorry the lighting in my bathroom sucks! 

EDIT * they are darker than the lighting makes them look which is why I edited it* 

**Images Removed by Admin**

Re: Do these seem positive?

• It's against the rules to post pregnancy tests anywhere except the pinned post at the top of the First Trimester Board called "What does a positive pregnancy test look like?" They will shut this post down.
  • I’m going to the doctor but it’s Labor Day weekend and I found out on Friday. Do these test look positive to you? Some were taken at night and two (brightest two) were first thing in the am. Along with the test I also have tinder breast, been sleeping like crazy, hate the smell of different things i usually love. There are two photos and the one with a black background is darkened, sorry the lighting in my bathroom sucks! 

EDIT * they are darker than the lighting makes them look which is why I edited it* 
    QFP
  • Loading the player...
  • harpseal135harpseal135 member
    edited September 2019
    PP is correct, it is against rules to post pee sticks. Except under the sticky.

if you have to darken pics for the lines to show better, then I wouldnt trust the pics.  Sorry, but dont see anything.

Plus an administrator will take the pics down. 
  • Holy moly! Did you clear out the pregnancy test aisle?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Those all look like evap lines to me. 
  • They all look like evaps to me too. Blue dyes are awful. I’ve fallen for the blue dye before myself. Those tests should be banned. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Why do people even buy blue dye tests anymore? Why do they even make them? Why? So much why
    I've lived in small towns where there isn't a large selection. You take what you can get.

Also, I haven't had the issues people on here post about. I've taken blue dye tests four times. When I wasn't pregnant, it was obviously negative, no evap or anything. When I was pregnant, it was very obviously positive. I have no qualms about using blue dye tests again. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

FWIW, I wait at least until my cycle is due to test. I don't test the earliest that Dr. Google says you might possibly maybe if you're lucky get a squinter. 
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"