1st Trimester

I can’t make sense of this u/s...Ramzi Method?

Hey guys, this is the u/s pic from my first u/s at 8w4d. It looks like a blob to me lol but I was wondering if anyone can make sense of it enough to guess the gender based on the Ramzi theory/method?

P  S  - if you can make sense of this pic, you must be some kind of wizard or something because I don’t see ANYTHING! Lol

Re: I can’t make sense of this u/s...Ramzi Method?

• Loading the player...
  • Lmao you guys suck but thanks for the laugh I guess
  • Hi, congrats! It looks like it would be a boy if the Ramzi method is at all accurate. I would do the Chinese gender calendar over that. I double checked it with my previous babies and everyone that is preg. That I know and that know the gender already & it seems accurate! 
  • Of all the pregnancy message boards I’ve visited since becoming pregnant, the bump is definitely the rudest and snarkiest 🙄. Definitely not very warm and welcoming here. 
    I think it’s fun for some first time parents to guess but we are just so excited. Goodluck with your pregnancy mama! 
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"