February 2020 Moms
Options

July Symptoms

Re: July Symptoms

• Options
    I’ve been pretty nauseas off and on throughout the day since week 5 but the vomiting has really picked up this last week. I’m fully convinced everyone’s tricks for combatting morning/all day sickness are all lies 😂 only thing that provides me relief is icy drinks - slurpee type drinks. It’s bizarre. 
  • Options
    @stronginhim yes! It’s tough to plan food when the idea of a previous meal is suddenly repulsive.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Swiftlet I’m running out of dinner options because almost every meal I have eaten while pregnant sounds terrible to eat again! I’m glad I’m not alone!
  • Options
    @Swiftlet: yes! It’s so bad. 
  • Options
    @jessieR358 I feel you on the 3rd baby! I also know it’s not a bump but man I can’t seem to hide much right now! 
  • Options
    @Swiftlet FX that your spotting gets better again.
  • Options
    My cravings have been mostly watermelon. I'm already drinking about (6) 24oz bottles of water a day, but I'm constantly thirsty. And the watermelon is like all I can think off all day lol. My job opted to work July 4th and have a three day weekend instead. Also I made my husband install the extra (small) a.c. in the kitchen so I could wash dishes. Im always burning up. The temp in there was only 75° but I felt hot. I also hate going outside, especially with no ac in our vehicles this year. Indiana weather sucks, this week's average is about 91° with a real feel of 101°.
  • Options
    SwiftletSwiftlet member
    edited July 2019
    Food is now the most disgusting thing ever. Haven’t been able to open the fridge for a while now. Went grocery shopping today and everything was so gross. Had some Panera for lunch- soup and bread good, hubs had to finish my salad because vegetables are the WORST food right now. Ugh.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Hit 6 weeks a few days ago and have had MS ever since. At first I didn't know it was MS but then realized I hadn't been eating or hungry for 2 days and couldn't get the sour feeling out of my stomach.  All I can manage is oddly specific things like honeydew melon or fresh sushi rice when I actually am hungry. Maybe once a day.

I have also been useless around the house and so exhausted. I could fall asleep anywhere. In the grass, in the car, on the floor. 
  • Options
    @jessieR358 OMG my stomach is HUGE. I am so uncomfortable. This bloat can go away anytime, please and thank you. I also feel like everyone is looking at me at the gym lol. 
    3Rd baby here too. 
  • Options
    @stronginhim with my first if I threw up in the morning then I actually felt okay all day! If I didn’t throw up then I felt nauseous all day. With my second I was nauseous and threw up all day everyday! So far with this one I’ve been nauseous all day. I can’t wait for this MS to go away! It will end before you know it! Are you taking anything for it?
  • Options
    @kbrinks2: thank you for making me feel better. I’ve tried b6, but it didn’t help. I sleep okay through it, so that’s really all I want to do all day (which I can’t.)
  • Options
    @stronginhim my nausea is much worse at night. I think when I’m tired I generally feel worse. I usually just go to bed after my kids are done so I don’t have to suffer thru it. Hang in there!
  • Options
    @stronginhim I thought the b6 was helping, but nope, my nausea is worse than ever today.  I am sitting at work trying not to puke.  I am so over this.
  • Options
    I would do terrible things for some sweet potato fries right now. Omg.

Morning sickness continues mostly in the morning. Been exhausted but also been staying very active and I still have a cold after 3 weeks :( so I don’t know how much the fatigue is pregnancy vs. walking so much vs. being sick.
    First baby due February 21, 2019
    Located in Columbia, SC
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982: power to you for dealing at work! I’m dreading going back tomorrow. Does yours get worse at night?

@therealbitts: thanks, lady! You too. 

Tried to get out today and had to come home. I couldn’t hold my head up without dry heaving. Hopeful tomorrow will be better for work. If it’s not, I’m going to give in and ask my doctor for prescription help. Is anyone else taking anything?
  • Options
    @stronginhim this pregnancy it’s pretty consistent throughout the day.  I’ve had it to where it gets worse at night, but not this one.  I hope you feel better
  • Options
    craftywitchcraftywitch member
    edited July 2019
    I too have evening sickness. I usually feel okay until about noon, then it goes downhill until bedtime... *ETA: I think I feel bad when hunger/eating kick in- either/both.
  • Options
    @stronginhim I have Bonjesta- I feel like it helps but it makes me SO tired that I literally slept all day after taking one the night before. But maybe worth trying?
  • Options
    I am so tired. I’m worried about traveling for work this week and needing a nap, but not having time. Hopefully dinners will be early so I can be in bed before 9! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @doodleoodle I'm glad someone is talking about second dinners! It's so real and necessary thank you.  At a wedding last night I shamelessly had the waiters on rotation to my table before dinner even started. Peanut chicken, crab cakes, tomato bisque, yes please, and where's my dinner?!  Couldn't stand the thought of food all day until then.

@jennv0701 I am so puffy too even at 7 weeks, and I run. My pregnancy cuteness level has officially reached  - ate an entire birthday cake in one sitting.
  • Options
    @sunshinegarden and now I want crab cakes

To all those third time mommas out there, I’m also on my third and I look at least 16 weeks pregnant. It’s crazy. I wasn’t expecting this because I hardly showed with my second until close to 28 weeks. And, yes, I know I’m not really showing, but also you can see my bloat when I’m wearing my high waisted leggings despite the fact that they are the tummy control kind so... I might as well be. It wouldn’t change the way I look. 😂
  • Options
    I’ve been having the worst time sleeping. This is new for me. I usually sleep great when I’m pregnant, but lately, I just toss and turn. Also, I’ve had lots of weird, vivid dreams. I’m so freakin tired - just let me sleep! 
  • Options
    @therealbitts I have had some rough sleeps too. I’ll wake up to pee and then toss and turn for an hour or more once I’m back in bed. So annoying. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @leksiL Oh yum! Chinese does sound amazing lol.  
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Got sent to the ER by my OB today for bad dehydration. I’m feeling a little better after the IV bag, and actually was able to eat something (a yogurt parfait) after I just got home. My OB prescribed bonjesta, too, but I haven’t filled it yet. I’m a little nervous to take meds...
  • Options
    I don’t think I’ve seen this mentioned- does anyone else have lower back pain? It started for me last week when I was 5 weeks 6 days, now I’m 6+3 and it still hurts. 
  • Options
    If it’s sore, then that could be normal.  If it’s legit pain and getting worse it might warrant a call to your OB.
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 It’s not getting worse and I
    idk if I would call it legit pain, like I’m able to go about my day. Actually I didn’t notice it much at work today, prob cause I was busy working haha. I guess it’s more just sore and uncomfortable. My first appointment is next Monday but if it gets worse this week I’ll give my OB a call. Thank you!! 
  • Options
    @maryf082, last week around 6w6d I thought I had a UTI because of some low back achiness along with other symptoms. No UTI and the ache went away in a day or two. 
  • Options
    Been feeling nauseous early on but tonight it has really kicked in to gear. I feel like I’m on a roller coaster and like i constantly have to throw up. 
    Also note the fatigue all day long, sore heavy boobs that my 4 year old loves to dig his elbows into on accident, and vampire like sense of smell. Each room in my house has a different smell that makes me want to puke. 
  • Options
    @maryf082 My sciatic has been acting up and started as soon as I found out. I have to sit on an exercise ball at work!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's