Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekly Randoms w/o 6/24

13»

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 6/24

• Options
    ruby696ruby696 member
    edited June 2019
    @b_1029 My mom just gave me the microwave my grandma bought when my mom was a teenager. It still works and is super retro (since it's original). I grew up using it and it's finally mine again! It also weighs like 50lbs.

Eta: clarification 
  • Options
    mercury94mercury94 member
    edited June 2019
    @inthewoods23 We has the stabilizers on the washer break. Cost about $200, but we avoided the labor charge. 

ETA: Same thing with the part online being better than the original. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @tyrion_ I don't think Wizards Unite has been brought up yet, but do tell! A friend of mine just posted something on facebook about it but I don't know what it is. And I'm too lazy to google right now. :D
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess It’s basically Pokémon Go but with Harry Potter 😂 I’m addicted. It’s so bad. My husband is so annoyed. 
  • Options
    @b_1029 That's awesome that the necklace has been found!
    @shamrocandroll I'm so sorry about the fridge, and that this has been quite a sh*t week for you! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @tyrion_ I’ve been seeing wizards unite stuff too and wondering what it was so thank you. I kept forgetting to google it. 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Options
    @tyrion_ I am a Wizard! I still feel like I have little clue what I am doing on there lol. PM me if you want to be “Friends” haha. I prefer the Harry Potter universe to Pokémon, but I like Pokémon Go better... So I am torn!
  • Options
    @tyrion_ Haary Potter fan here too but I have no idea what you're talking about and only vaguely know about Pokémon Go. How do you play? Can we all be friends? (lol) 
  • Options
    @b_1029 that's amazing about your necklace! Totally your grandma sending you some love. 
    @mvt2003 that gnome is adorable!!
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise I just started so I don’t know the full details yet. But you cast spells to free creatures from dark magic and forces and collect stuff. It’s so silly but I’m enjoying it. If you do it I’ll be your friend! 
  • Options
    @silly_goose Oh, definitely. I'm a reliability engineer, and we calculate lots of product life based on warranty period. Plus everything is getting cost reduced nowadays, which means cheaper materials that don't last as long. 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom ygpm! Maybe. TB is being terrible for me. 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ woot! as soon as i figure out mobile bumping, we can be wizard buds. 🙃🔮
  • Options
    What on earth, @chichiphin
  • Options
    So glad you round the necklace @b_1029. I hope it's good luck!  ...now if my other special earring would just show up that went missing the other day...  :(  you know, just the ones I wore on my wedding day.

They were not expensive, but they looked so simple and elegant, and I have had them for so long I cant remember when my mother gave them to me.  Really hoping we find it in the couch or in some crevice cleaning up the bathroom or something soon...  Sigh
  • Options
    @emeraldduchess After falling for the blue dye test fake out this week, I have told all of my friends not to ever buy those things. I think I will similarly yell when I see people using them on TV. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20