Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTGP Grad Announcements w/o 6/24

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here. How do you know if you're a contributing member? 

1. Ask your heart if you have contributed positively here. 
2. Do these people know you? Will they be happy about your pregnancy? 
3. Have you offered support to others or have you just blasted your own info out there? 
4. We ask that you only post here if you have been participating meaningfully here for at least three months.Sometimes the silence is kindest. Those of us who lurk BMBs will see your intro and PM/comment/love tit. 
5. Again, take a moment and step away from your excitement and ask your heart if posting would be potentially hurtful. 
 ----------------------------------------------------------- 
 This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but doesn't allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button or "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short & sweet notes. 

Regular board rules apply-- this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests. We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions. This community gives back tenfold what you put into it! When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum. If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing"). Remember: this thread is not a tribunal. Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic. If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss. 

CD/DPO of first BFP? 

How many months/cycles had you been TTC? 

How long have you been an active participant on the TTGP board? (minimum 3 months)

What did your chart look like? 

What were you doing TGKU? 

How was your timing? What symptoms did you have, if any? (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)

How are you going to/did you tell your partner? 

Anything else to add?
*TW* History:
Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
Repeat labs in 8 weeks
Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
TTC put on pause

Re: TTGP Grad Announcements w/o 6/24

• Options
    mhamikmhamik member
    Holy moly, I am fairly new to this site and you may not recognize my name I have to say your story is truly remarkable. Reading this gave me goosebumps! If anyone deserves this today, it is you. I pray and pray for a happy and healthy 9 months for you!!!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @emmasemm I've been refreshing today waiting for this one!! I am so so soooo happy for you, and what a journey you've had! Your perspective and expertise will be missed, but I can't be happier to see you go!! 💜♥️💙
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    @emmasemm so, so happy for you! You will be missed!
  • Options
    Oh my god @emmasemm!!! Reading through that I’m in tears. I’ve been lurking so hard waiting to see this and I am beyond happy for you. You have been such a huge part of the IF thread and a huge help, not just to me but so many over there. I wish you nothing but the best and a beautiful 9 months ahead ❤️. 
  • Options
    @emmasemm YAAASSS GIRL!  Could not be more thrilled to see you post in this thread! I hope you're planning to participate in an BMB because I'm going to lurk the shit out of you! <3

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Options
    Oh God @emmasemm I am so incredibly happy for you! Thank you for all the support you've given to the IF thread. I'm crossing everything that you find nothing but smooth sailing and immense joy over the next 9m. You sure as hell deserve it!
  • Options
    I'm about to cry in my office @emmasemm! OMG this is such wonderful news! Thank you so much for all the advice and support you've given. I have everything crossed for you and wish you the very best over the next nine months!! <3
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @emmasemm oh wow, wow, wow!! I am SO happy for you and your DH! I haven't been on the IF board long and we haven't interacted a lot, but I know how much you have been through on your journey.  Wishing you the happiest, healthiest 9 months possible!! <3 

• Options
    @emmasemm that was so beautifully put. I'm so happy for you and I wish you the most boring 9 months ever. Thank you so much for all of your support and wisdom. You'll be missed on this board but so glad that you are moving forward!
  • Options
    What an incredible story. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations and wishing you a healthy & happy 9 months!
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020

• Options
    @emmasemm I am so moved and incredibly excited for you!! Made me a little teary eyed reading your story. H&H 9 months!!! Congrats!!!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    oh my goodness, congrats!!  So incredibly happy for you :) 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Can’t believe all you’ve been through. You deserve this! And I hope you get to enjoy every second of it <3 congratulations!

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• Options
    @emmasemm That story is so touching. All of the things you’ve been through to get here. You so deserve this moment. I’m wishing you the most boring 9 months and a happy, healthy child to complete your amazing journey. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    @emmasemm yes!!!!! I am so happy to see this, my friend!! You have been through so much to get to this point and I am so beyond thrilled for you!! I hope you have a wonderful, boring pregnancy!!!!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @emmasemm yeah! Congratulations! 
  • Options
    @emmasemm Huge Congrats to you! Enjoy every moment! Thank you so much for sharing your story. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @emmasemm So many congratulations!! Totally cried reading your airport story  <3 
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• Options
    I have been holding my breath, waiting for this news!!!  Congratulations!  I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandfather, at what would otherwise be such a triumphant time. (((Hugs))) Looking forward to all the happy developments to come... 💖
  • Options
    catlady2015catlady2015 member
    edited June 2019
    ***lurking***
    @emmasemm - I am in tears and just beyond excited for you! You’ve had such a journey to get here and the way you told yh is just priceless! Today you are pregnant and I have everything crossed that this will be your take home baby. I’ll be totally stalking your updates.
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @emmasemm so many congratulations!!! I hope you have a textbook perfect pregnancy!
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @emmasemm Congrats, friend! I am so very excited for you <3 Wishing you a very happy & healthy next 8 months

• Options
    keikilovekeikilove member
    edited June 2019
    @emmasemm
    🎊💕CONGRATULATIONS!🎉🍾 Your sign for YH was such a special moment, thank you for sharing that with us! And thank you so much for being the wealth of knowledge & support that you have been for all of us. I’ve been praying for you all week & am Wishing you the happiest sweetest pregnancy & birth! 
  • Options
    @emmasemm CONGRATS!!!! I am so so happy for you and I’m wishing you the healthiest and most boring 9 mo ever. I do hope you’ll lurk and bless us with your vast knowledge of TTC when one of us is stuck or confused! I will stalk you in PAIF!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @emmasem This makes my heart so happy. I read every single word you wrote and I hope you have the happiest pregnancy ever. I believe that the ones we love never truly leave us, and that they watch over us. Hope to hear some great things from you in the future. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    50Wife50Wife member
    @emmasemm this is the most incredible news and I’ve been waiting for this day for you! Congratulations, girl!!! 

• Options
    @emmasemm This is the best news ever! I'm so so so excited for you, my friend. Definitely crying happy tears over here. You are amazing and have always been so kind and such a wonderful source of support. Wishing you a perfect and boring 9 months!!!
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member

Congrats! So excited for you!

TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @emmasemm Ahhhh!!!! I am so excited for you! Actual tearing up excited! Wishing you and your little(s?) the absolute best and smoothest 8 months ever! Lord knows you deserve it! 
  • Options
    @emmasemm OH MY GOSH! Yes!!! Congrats!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Congrats @emmasemm!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
  • Options
    @emmasemm - Congratulations!!! What an amazing story.