October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/20

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/20

• Options
    galentine said:
    As if we didn't already have enough baby-related excitement today, my H was just able to feel the baby move for the first time. He had the biggest grin on his face! Cue my heart exploding with all the feels! 💖💖💖
    Awwwww 🥰
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @meagan-t I’ve heard that as well!
    but tbh, as much as MiL tries to convince me they looked “just like him!,” both boys were my spitting image as a newborn 😂
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    cmbt2 said:
    but tbh, as much as MiL tries to convince me they looked “just like him!,” both boys were my spitting image as a newborn 😂
    same as mine- she was already whipping out my husband's baby book to "show me"  :neutral:
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    jal88144 said:
    cmbt2 said:
    same as mine- she was already whipping out my husband's baby book to "show me"  :neutral:
    MILs... 😒 

i was/am secretly glad that my kids mostly favor me because my H was a fugly child 🤣. He didn’t grow into his features until college). 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    cmbt2 said:
    jal88144 said:
    cmbt2 said:
    MILs... 😒 

i was/am secretly glad that my kids mostly favor me because my H was a fugly child 🤣. He didn’t grow into his features until college). 
    😂😂
  • Options
    Cass005Cass005 member

cmbt2 said:
    My DD looks just like hubby, always has (though sometimes she smirks like my mom use to). My MIL always compares her and her father. Sometimes I feel like I have to remind her that he didn't birth her. I'm apart of her DNA too ya know! I like to tell her about the times DD looked like someone from my family and watch her reaction lol.
  • Options
    @meagan-t Happy belated!
    @prpl11butterfly Your DS sounds like the sweetest little guy! Between this "forever" comment and never wanting to see his mama sad... eeep! So cute.
    @obsessedwithoranges So very sorry about all the stressful news you've received. Praying for you hard, lady. And really hope you get some concrete results asap.

• Options
    In other non depressing news. 

I broke and ordered a new planner (thanks to the influence of this large planner group I'm in) and it showed up 2 days early! I'm so excited to play around with it!
    TTC #1 6/2011
    BFP #1 10/2012
    DS#1 born 6/2013

TTC#2 12/2013
    BFP#2 2/2019
    TWINS Baby Girl due October 20th, 2019.
       BabyGaga

• Options
    @nachellebeck13 so sorry about your mom ❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @nachellebeck13 I'm so sorry about your mom. Thank goodness they found it and it hadn't spread, how incredibly scary!
  • Options
    @nachellebeck13 I'm so sorry about you mom I hope everything turns out well for her

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @nachellebeck13 So sorry about your mom!
  • Options
    @nachellebeck13, sorry to hear about your mom, but how lucky that they found the cancer by accident and could nip it in the bud! I hope she has a swift recovery ❤
  • Options
    @nachellebeck13 so sorry your mom and you are going through this. It's a relief they found it and it hadn't spread, but I know the worry that any kind of cancer can cause.  <3
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    Natera has me completely confused. I got an email that my estimate was ready, but when I go to look, all it says is I’m all set to pay through some company that is not my insurance company. I’m super confused
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    Cass005Cass005 member
    @cmbt Same here, well kinda, everytime I go it says billing unavailable (it was sent to the insurance) but we're still waiting for the bill.
  • Options
    galentine said:
    .... nip it in the bud!....
    @galentine the fact you said this correctly makes me like you even more!!  

@nachellebeck13 I’m so glad they were able to find this SO soon and take care of it.  Sending good vibes for quick healing and never hearing the “C word” again!  
  • Options
    I've never heard butt, always bud 😂😂😂 like nipping a plant or flowering bud off 😂

• Options
    @nachellebeck13 I'm so glad it was easily removed 💚 I hope she recovers quickly

• Options
    galentine said:
    @jenferlee82, I always crack up at lose/loose too. Lose is frequently used in serious situations (losing a customer, losing a person to death) and it makes me laugh inappropriately when loose is used incorrectly in a serious context!

We have a small break room at work that is adjacent to (or "before," if you will) a larger meeting room. The small break room is known as the anteroom (ante being the prefix meaning before). SO MANY PEOPLE at work send emails like, "There are cookies in the anti room!" How can a room be anti room? That doesn't even make sense. I crack up every time!

Stuck in quote box - anti room is HILARIOUS! "You know, the room that isn't a room - the anti room!" I legitimately laughed out loud reading that.