October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/6

1235»

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/6

• Options
    Happy Mother’s Day, ladies! Hope everyone has had a great one. 
  • Options
    @melanier26 thanks 😂 SO is like why'd you even get them bday gifts(they're HIS sisters😂 they never get me bday things either. Mines June 1st a week after the youngests bday) and I'm like im a nice person!!!😂 (This was my reply that never posted, dumb app!! 
    @alinic916 I sent you a message! (I think🤔 this app is odd!) Such a small world, I wonder if we've met then!! And it was so freaky. The mother is still out and the son(shooter) is detained in a mental ward. They're still trying to decide who is guilty(they both are 🤬 she never should have had the gun, she bought it illegally and left it where he could get it!!!) My sister wasn't at the high school yet last year, this is her freshman year but she didn't want to go after that. I just hope they've tightened their security, because they have construction on the building and the workers have been told not to let anyone in, but someone just has to look like a student and say I was late after lunch and they could let them in 😔 it makes my skin crawl. I hate the town I grew up in decided to waste the money trying to restore an old building DURING the school year instead of building a new one that would be much safer and updated on security. The high school is a beautiful building yes but not really ideal anymore. That community cares more about looks and "saving" money than it's students safety or well being 😔 rant over
    @prpl11butterfly my niece is exactly like yours. My SIL and BIL only have her every few months(she my step niece technically) and she's very inattentive as well. She can't focus well on much either. She will be a slob off her meds but on her meds she's really good at cleaning up for herself and paying attention to what she's doing and what's going on around her, I.e. her hair in her face while eating! Shell eat over it while off her meds but on she realizes hey I need to move this out of the way.