Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺

Re: All Group Check-In w/o 04/22

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 10w4d due 11/14

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out at 16w US

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Tart kumquat

Upcoming Appointments: 2nd first tri appt this Wednesday (yay!) 

How are you feeling?: Mostly okay just nauseous every day from dinner time until I go to sleep which makes bedtime with my kiddos hard

Rants/Raves: As long as everything is A-Okay at my appt on Wednesday, I'll be announcing at work this week which is good because it's getting difficult to hide. Also, a friend of mine just had a baby and is selling her maternity clothes so instead of spending $120 at Motherhood, I'm spending $44 :) 

Questions: none atm

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Sunflowers

• Options
    gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited April 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 10w3d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: lego man

Upcoming Appointments: 5/17, 14 wk appt

How are you feeling?: Better! The nausea/food aversions have let up alittle bit thankfully!

Rants/Raves: I'm taking a long weekend away and meeting up with family in Nashville this weekend! I cant wait, but I'm not looking for the the 7 hour drive by myself with the 3 year old. 

Questions: nothing

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Hibiscus
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/11 I am 11w1d. Lots of “1s”! 

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Unknown

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lime

Upcoming Appointments: US on Friday for 1st trimester screening. 

How are you feeling?: Overall pretty good. Haven’t been sleeping well though ☹️ No nausea which is good. I’ve been more hungry, but for specific foods. Been gassy and dealing with some upset stomach. 

Rants/Raves: None.

Questions: None

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺
    My favorite flower is a rose 🌹 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 12+1, 11/3

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Pink!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: umm, plum or macaron I think? 

Upcoming Appointments: I have my regular 12w OB appointment on Thursday.

How are you feeling?: Okay.. still absolutely exhausted though. On top of just being tired from being pregnant I did not sleep well and woke up early. 

Rants/Raves: Rant, I got pulled onto a project for employee recognition that I don't feel should be part of my job... We have HR for a reason.. I'm trying not to be too negative though. Rave, I ate a leftover baked potato for lunch and it was pretty good. I'm also just ready for the weekend at this point.

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺Gerbera daisy!

@Rawa1416 that sounds like a great score on the maternity clothes!

@gumby22c good luck with the drive!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:
    Nov. 22/9+3
    FTM/STM/STM+:
    FTM
    Team Green/Pink/Blue:
    Team healthy! 
    Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 
    Soda can tab
    Upcoming Appointments:
    Next Friday for a routine check up
    How are you feeling?:
    Less nauseous for sure! More tiredness but I'm more than ok with that trade-off!
    Rants/Raves: 
    Rant: I'm having a hard time looking for a new job since I've begun showing. Rave: I've finally been able to find baby's heartbeat on my home Doppler and I am so excited about it!
    Questions: 
    None
    GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Peony! ♥️

@creamcheeseplease I hope the project goes well! 

@xilovemybabiesx have you tried Tums? They've been helping me a ton!
  • Options
    @mhavel1 I've also been job hunting, but its hard.. I hate my job, but I don't want to leave for something that might be even worse, and where I wouldn't be eligible for FMLA yet.. What field are you in?

@xilovemybabiesx I have such a hard time getting through the day when I don't sleep well. I hope you sleep well tonight!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/28 / 8+4

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: green!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: gummy bear

Upcoming Appointments: last minute US scheduled today at 3 after spotting this weekend. They scheduled it to ease my mind after spotting they aren’t worried about. 

How are you feeling?: anxious currently. Lol. Otherwise, sore boobs, exhausted, mild food aversions and cravings... 

Rants/Raves: just anxious to see our gummy bear today! Not how I was expecting to see him/her for the first time, but I’ll take it. 

Questions: none for now. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 daisies! 
  • Options
    @Rawa1416 I love sunflowers! I hope the work announcement goes well! 
    @gumby22c I am not envious of the 7hr drive, but know it'll be a fun weekend :)
    @xilovemybabiesx I feel you on the upset stomach! hopefully that goes away soon too. 
    @creamcheeseplease waking up early is the worst! that was me today. 
    @mhavel1 peonies are my favorite too!! 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/10 + 11 weeks + 1 day

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out soon! 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lime

Upcoming Appointments: May 3rd for NT scan and regular 12 week appointment

How are you feeling?: Today I'm feeling good. I felt completely exhausted this weekend, but I'm starting to feel pretty okay. So obviously that's freaky. LOL

Rants/Raves: Why do the results for blood work take so long!!?? The wait is literally killing me. 

Questions: none right now. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Peony! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/11, 11w

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: plum

Upcoming Appointments: blood work tmrw and NT scan next Tuesday

How are you feeling?: I have good and not so good days. But slowly better.

Rants/Raves: I’m really quite over feeling gross. I can’t wait for it to be over soon.

Questions: none

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Hydrangea
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/10, 11+1

FTM/STM/STM+:STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out in a couple weeks

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lime

Upcoming Appointments:Tomorrow for routine OB checkup, next Monday, 4/29, for NT scan and bloodwork

How are you feeling?: Pretty well overall. Struggling with clothes fitting and the occasional nightmare. Last night it was about WhiteWalkers. Doing my best to fight fatigue.

Rants/Raves: A pair of Maternity pants came today! I'm so excited to try them on haha

Questions: When is everyone getting bloodwork for the first trimester screen/NIPT? My OB office scheduled mine at 12+1, which seems a little late, but I'm sure they know what they're doing. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺I love lilies! But snap dragons hold a special place in my heart also.
  • Options
    @creamcheeseplease I understand the FMLA concern. I currently work at a start up helping expand to new locations. I really enjoy the work, but my commute is about 1.5 hours each way so that won't really be sustainable for life with baby! What industry are you in?
  • Options
    fmar8fmar8 member
    edited April 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/7 / 11w5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Baby is as tall as a bobby pin is long / Lime

Upcoming Appointments: 5/1

How are you feeling?: Tired all the time. And little waves of nausea come every so often. But I’ve honestly been pretty lucky. 

Rants/Raves: We told our extended families and close friends this weekend and everyone was excited for us. Now all we have left to do is announce to the world. Fiance’s Grandma already said she was going to put an announcement on FB last night. But we kindly asked her to not post anything until we do. 

Questions: None at the moment. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I’m a weirdo and don’t really care for flowers or have a favorite. 
  • Options
    mhavel1 said:
    @creamcheeseplease I understand the FMLA concern. I currently work at a start up helping expand to new locations. I really enjoy the work, but my commute is about 1.5 hours each way so that won't really be sustainable for life with baby! What industry are you in?
    I'm a corporate librarian. When I had my first I was working about 2 hours commute each way so I totally understand. That's why I ultimately made the switch to my current position which was a pay cut but a commute of about 30 minutes. 
  • Options
    @gumby22c Yay, I live in Nashville! Enjoy! Let me know if you're looking for food suggestions!

@dani_0921 I had blood drawn last Tuesday, or at 10 weeks 6 days for me. Got results back today (which I will now rave about). :) 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  Due 11/6 currently 11+5

FTM/STM/STM+: First timer!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I will find out this week!! Doctor's office called today with NIPT results and asked if I wanted to know sex now but I'm having them put it in an envelope so my husband and I can find out together. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: A lime. I'll stick with the weekly thing since the daily facts are kind of odd. Haha.

Upcoming Appointments: 5/3 and then I'm ready to tell the world!

How are you feeling?: Definitely improving. Still tired but not as much of a hit by a truck kind of tired. Nausea is pretty much gone. 

Rants/Raves: My NIPT results were all low risk! The world has a way of scaring us over 35 ladies so this was quite a relief.

Questions: None currently.

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Violets! Purple is my favorite color!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: I'm going with 11/27 for now, which makes me 8 + 5d.

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DS is only 10 months :worried:

Team Green/Pink/Blue: team finding out at the 20 week anatomy scan

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: gummy bear

Upcoming Appointments: my 1st appointment will finally be May 3rd

How are you feeling?: overall pretty good, random waves of nausea. Mostly at night or early morning. Also super bloated and super tired. 

Rants/Raves: we told our immediate family this weekend! Its funny having it "out" and being able to talk about it.

My rant is I dont want to tell work or my supervisor until I hear and/or see a heartbeat, but my supervisor keeps bringing up a conference out of state in November for me to attend and today I got invited to present at a workshop out of state as a subject matter expert in my field, also in November. I know she is going to ask me about it tomorrow, and normally I would be honored to not only attend, but also present. But I dont think its practical to travel at 38 weeks (especially since DS came at 37 weeks). I just dont know what to say to her yet... 

Questions: none right now, but I also just went through it haha 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I had daisies as my wedding flower, so I guess I will go with that. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @runningfortwo81 I'd love food recs! I'm meeting up with my siblings and mom and we're doing the Rock N Roll Nashville half this weekend 🙈 so I apologize for all the extra people and traffic, since we'll be part of that mess!
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/21 9+5

FTM/STM/STM+: STM (6 year old son)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: not sure yet but we'll definitely find out 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: cherry

Upcoming Appointments: Friday 4/26 for OB appointment and repeat ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: actually pretty good 

Rants/Raves: excited to see baby again Friday 

Questions: nah 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I don't really have a favorite flower, I think sun flowers are pretty. And I love looking at and the smell of roses 
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @gumby22c NFL draft is this week, too... But I forgive you!

Let's see...if you want a big splurge dinner, Kayne Prime is fantastic. On the nicer end but not crazy expensive, we love Urban Grub and Etch is great, too. Pinewood Social is super fun but there will probably be a really big wait for a table. If you want hot chicken but don't feel up to the crazy line at Hattie B's, I really like Pepperfire in East Nashville.  Biscuit Love will have a super long line but it moves pretty fast and that place is actually worth the hype. If you want somewhere a little more chill and you like Vietnamese, Vui's Kitchen is great. Depending on where you're staying, The Old School Farm to Table restaurant is really fun but a little outside of town. Loveless Cafe is a fun famous spot also a little outside of town with excellent biscuits (and is actually where I got married haha). 

...I like food. 😂😁

• Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/14 10w5d

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: it’s a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: I believe we are getting fingernails this week!

Upcoming Appointments: clear until 5/16 for a 14 week check up

How are you feeling?: tired. So tired. Unsure how the people with toddlers can be pregnant and still manage life

Rants/Raves: have discovered two aversions: milk and Indian food. I don’t really drink milk anyway so that was no surprise but I’m pretty upset about the Indian food situation right now. 

Questions: 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower?  I like them all! I know very little about them, honestly. I have such a jealousy for people with excellent gardening skills. 
  • Options
    gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited April 2019
    @runningfortwo81 yes the draft too! RNR is combining with the NFL draft for a few things this weekend. I have a feeling it will be more chaotic than the average RNR event 🤦‍♀️

Thank you for those recs! I'll do some research and see what sounds good to our group! I love a locals take on where to eat, usually they know the really good places 😊 We're staying on the north side of town in an airbnb.
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/23 9w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: STM!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: can't wait to find out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a Grape!

Upcoming Appointments: 5/2 and it. is.        dragging!!!!!

How are you feeling?: Different every day but overall good. Woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't stop thinking about cleaning. I don't remember nesting this early but I love the energy/motivation!!

Rants/Raves: Rant: In general, difficult family members. Rave: DH has been awesome.

Questions: lots, but nothing pressing at the moment

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Love peonies and hydrangeas 😍
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 how did your appt go?
  • Options
    EDD: 11/2.  12 weeks, 3 days

FTM

Team Blue!  We already knew since we did IVF but docs confirmed today 

Interesting Baby Fact:  most of baby’s parts are formed at this point.  Now it’s time for him to grow and mature!

Upcoming Appt:  today!  4/23.  We did the nuchal translucency today 

How are you feeling?:  the last week I’ve been really really tired, more so than before.  Still no actual throwing up but I’ve been queasier.  Overall though I can’t complain.  I know some ladies have it way worse 

Rants/Raves:  our NIPT came back as low risk and doc expects nuchal to be fine too.  We are relieved and so happy baby is growing as he should.  Especially since we are both older and I’m high risk. 

Questions:  round ligament pain - it’s getting worse and worse.  Is this happening to any others?  This early? 

GTKY:   Favorite flower - not sure.  I like cherry blossoms, especially at this time of year...

• Options
    @natehk - I definitely am having round ligament pain.  SO much.  Especially when I move around too much but it can't be avoided when I have to chase the 3 and 1 year old around.  

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 8th / 11w4d

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We are finding out, not going to lie, hoping for a boy this time.  Obviously will be happy as long as healthy though.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Fig

Upcoming Appointments: Monday for an ultrasound which will just be a relief as long as everything is still dating right.

How are you feeling?: Ugh - I was feeling nice this morning so I went for a walk for the first time in 2 months. Definitely pushed myself too much.  I am exhausted. 

Rants/Raves: surprisingly none

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 Carnations. 
  • Options
    @Rawa1416 um it was ok. It didn’t ease my mind in any way, though I don’t think they meant for it to scare me. I asked last week why they didn’t look for a heartbeat and they told me they don’t like to do that because there’s too much uncertainty this early. They like to wait for 10-12 weeks to find a heartbeat so there’s no unnecessary scare. 

Yesterday they looked for a heartbeat and couldn’t find it. According to them, I was supposed to be 9w3d, but I know I ovulated late which would make me 8w3d. After a minute of panic over not seeing a heartbeat, she asked if it’s possible that we miscalculated. I told her when I ovulated and she measured. Then relaxed. I measured 7w0d, so she said it’s not a concern that they couldn’t find a heartbeat. She talked to the doctor, and the doctor agreed. So I go in next Friday for a follow up to hopefully see growth and a heartbeat. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/18; 10+1

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (this will be baby #6) 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: SnealPeek says team blue but I'm waiting for our NIPT results to confirm it. I have felt like this baby is a boy the whole time. First tri is a breeze when I'm carrying a boy. My girls try to kill me. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: baby is the size of a date. 

Upcoming Appointments: 5/1 for repeat US and NIPT blood draw. 

How are you feeling?: I got light headed today and thought I was going to pass out. Sometimes I get a nagging queasy feeling but nothing unbearable. 

Rants/Raves: rant - I have been cleaning my house and packing up stuff that needs to be out of sight for our house to be photographed tomorrow. I have been up moving way too much and I'm worried I may be causing my SCH to grow. So after tomorrow I'm back to laying on the couch as much as I can. 

Rave - we are finally ready to put our house on the market! I really hope it sells fast. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 dahlias 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 hooray for the house! Do you already have a new house? 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I'm sorry to hear about the ups and downs at the appointment. I hope next Friday shows good growth and a strong heartbeat. Measurements can be off for so many reasons, so try not to worry too much about it (although easier said than done). I will be thinking and praying for you and your LO! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @millpe thanks so much! We have the picture hanging on our fridge and we say good morning to baby every morning. We are remaining hopeful that timing was just off and everything is ok with baby. It’s our first pregnancy so it was scary, but I’m doing much better today at being positive! We appreciate all the prayers right now! 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 We are going to rent for a year before buying. I really would like to build instead of just buying a house. DH is going to go up next month and find us a rental. I'm hoping some good ones come available for us. I have also been praying for you and your baby. Although, I will hate losing you to the Dec BMB. Although, there are some great ladies over there. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:
    11/15 so like 10+3 I think

FTM/STM/STM+:
    I'm a newbie

Team Green/Pink/Blue:
    We havent found out yet. Everyone is hoping for a girl. I feel like it's a girl, but we shall see. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 
    Size of a strawberry and weighs as much as a quarter. 

Upcoming Appointments:
    Next Thursday. 

How are you feeling?:
    Like ass. I have a cold, and I've been throwing up the last two days- dont know if that's from baby or just because of how hard ove been coughing. Plus I'm starving but absolutely nothing sounds at all appealing, so I have to force myself to eat. And normally that's my favorite thing to do. 

Rants/Raves: 
    We've started collecting baby stuff, theres a local auction site that has stuff for good deals all the time. Got a brand new Halo bassinet for $40. So that's pretty cool. 

Questions: 
    Nothing at the moment

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower?
    carnations  🌺
  • Options
    Hey all! Super late to the party this week. Work has been crazy!

@Rawa1416 yay for discounted maternity clothes!

@gumby22c enjoy Nashville but good luck on that car ride!

@creamcheeseplease baked potatoes always deserve a rave! Sorry about getting sucked into that project though 

@mhavel1 good luck with the job hunting! And yay for hearing the baby’s heartbeat!

@ejoseph Im sorry you have to wait a week to get my answers; I’m sending all the positive vibes your way

@mvc003 I feel your pain. I never got the results from my 8 week blood work, asked about it at my 12 week appointment yesterday and she said well no news is usually good news but it’s weird it’s not in your portal. Gee thanks... Hopefully you get your results soon!

@dani_0921 the doctor I saw for my first trimester NT scan and blood work said they don’t like to see anyone before 12 weeks to make sure they don’t need to redo the test from it being too early

@fmar8 uh oh I hope his grandma listens and doesn’t post anything!

@runningfortwo81 yay for low risk! That’s great news!

@millpe ugh that’s hard, is there anything else you could give as a reason for not going for now until your ready to tell? 

@natehk glad everything came back low risk!

@emeraldcity1214 so exciting about your house going on the market; do you have a date for your move to Alaska yet?

@angieeeeee I hope you start to feel better soon.  I had a killer cold at 7 weeks and now I have either another one starting up or really bad allergies. I never get sick this often! Pregnancy really kicks your butt! I found a humidifier helped at night and also heard that diffusing eucalyptus oils can help (my OB said that was safe but I didn’t ask him til my 8 week visit so I didn’t try it last time)

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 4 / 12w2d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out at the 20 week scan

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: height of a tunic cube- that seems so tall!!! 

Upcoming Appointments: not another one until 5/20 for 16 week 

How are you feeling?: okay for the most part pregnancy symptom wise. Though I went for a short slow run this morning and then tried to do some strength training after but had to strip after 2 sets because I thought I was going to throw up or pass out, it was weird. I’m attributing it more to the head cold or allergies that I currently have though. 

Rants/Raves: rant- sick again! I was sick at 7 weeks and now I am again already! I usually only get a cold once a year, blarg. Rave- heard the baby’s heart beat yesterday!! Also we told family this past weekend and it felt so good to tell people 

Questions: I had one when I started this post but already forgot it... thanks pregnant brain

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 probably Lilys
  • Options
    @kopp5988 we move mid June. I feel like I'm running out of time. 
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 omg so soon! I’m sure it’s equal parts exciting and equal parts freak out over everything you still need to do
  • Options
    @kopp5988 yes! Although, I feel like packing isn't going to be too bad because I purged a ton about a year ago. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/28, Thanksgiving Day!  I’m 8w 6d today.  

FTM/STM/STM+: stm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: We’ll find out with bloodwork in a couple weeks.  

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of:  Raspberry/Gummy Bear

Upcoming Appointments: Prenatal intake appointment next Friday, then they’ll schedule my NT scan I think for the following week.   

How are you feeling?: Much less anxious after our third scan this week.  I had lost all symptoms for a few days and it put me into a panic so they saw me and all was good!  Of course, the following morning I woke up with a migraine and nausea so I got my reassurance 🙃

Rants/Raves: not much!

Questions: Is anyone else hypothyroid?  I was told not to worry about bloodwork until 12 weeks, but I’m nervous my tsh is going to be all thrown off.  

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? Peonies and tulips 
  • Options
    I'm also a little late to the party this week!

@gumby22c I hope the drive goes well, and you enjoy your trip! That sounds like a blast!
    @ejoseph16 Thinking of you and hoping you get encouraging news at your next appointment.
    @runningfortwo81 @natehk Congratulations on the positive NIPT results!
    @millpe I hope you figure out what to say to your supervisor. That sounds really difficult to navigate.
    @cl4157 I have a toddler, and can tell you I am not managing life. I haven't done more than wash a load of laundry and load and unload the dishwasher for a month! 
    @emeraldcity1214 I have no idea how you are managing your first trimester and getting ready to move! That is really impressive! 
    @angieeeeee @kopp5988 I hope y'all feel better soon!
    @rogro118 I'm glad you got some reassurance!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov. 19/ 10w1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: 12 days from now (I've been counting down for a couple weeks now)

How are you feeling?: Still terrible fatigue and nausea. I really hope it gets better around 12 weeks, but if my first pregnancy is any indication, I'll get better after I deliver. 

Rants/Raves: My husband has really stepped it up with bedtime this month. We're not (geographically) close to any family, so I feel really lucky that he's been so great. 

Questions: For those of you with fetal dopplers, which one do you have? I'm seriously considering buying one, but would love some recommendations! 

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower? 🌺 I like roses.
  • Options
    @abbsters-2 I have the Sonoline B I believe. I bought if off Amazon and I really like it. This is my 3rd pregnancy using it plus my sister used it for hers last year and I don’t think I’ve ever changed the batteries!
  • Options
    @abbsters-2 I have the same one @ameliabird811 has. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/13 (11 weeks today)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: waiting on the results of the NIPT to come back and we are doing a gender reveal a few weeks after that, but I have a feeling it's a boy

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: baby is the size of a Brussels sprout/lime and I love the fact that baby is starting to explore through touch

Upcoming Appointments: 5/7 (I will be 12 weeks and 6 days) I have an appointment with my OB and we will have another ultrasound and finally get to HEAR the heartbeat!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good - surprisingly good, actually. Other than some nausea, bloating, aversions, fatigue, and trouble sleeping, I haven't really been sick. I'm getting excited and, oddly nervous, for our upcoming announcement.

Rants/Raves: Rant - I am starting to stress about our plans to sell our first home and buy a new one before the baby comes. My husband and I have different "must haves" and mine are much more practical...and he's stubborn so this is a trial.

Questions: none right now!

GTKY:  What is your favorite flower?
    I have always loved peonies - they make me think of the amazing gardens my grandma planted when I was growing up.