September 2019 Moms
Options

Announcements!

13»

Re: Announcements!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We just swapped out our profile pics to ones of us wearing Mommy/Daddy Est 2019 tee shirts. 
    I'm planning on posting something silly about it being twins after the AS. 
  • Options
    @themadcamel I need that shirt!!
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom I can totally understand how hard it would be to post an announcement after your history. :heart: to you.  The mommy and me photo shoot sounds like it'll be so cute and fun! Even if you don't use them for an announcement, it'll be awesome to have those pictures.
  • Options
    @themadcamel yes, I can't wait! Other than his newborn pics, we have no professional/nice photos of the two of us and 95% of the other pics we have are selfies lol. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    I am struggling to be creative with an announcement this time... and I keep thinking, oh after the 16 week appointment I'll feel comfortable announcing (that was yesterday, still unsure). Now I'm thinking after the 20 week, but that is at the end of the month, and maybe I could do a cute Easter announcement ahead of that? I wasn't like this at all with my first, I couldn't wait to announce (TW- I had a first trimester loss in November 2018, so part of me is always waiting for the other shoe to drop, even though everything with this pregnancy is different than that one and I knew something was wrong at 9 weeks last time. END TW). I'm so undecided. I can't announce anything until I tell my boss though... and she is so rarely in the office its hard to know when I can actually tell her face to face. 
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ I have told friends and family who I talk to regularly, and meant to tell others I'm in more infrequent contact with when I got to the second trimester, but I keep stalling. Now I'm thinking after the anatomy scan. I don't want to leave it as long as last time - there were some family and friends I write to every year at Christmas and birthdays who only heard after DS was born and I felt bad about that - but I just don't feel ready yet. I think after the anatomy scan I will push myself to do it.
    I love seeing how you all are announcing! I'm not on social media so wasn't thinking of doing an announcement photo, but after seeing all these am now considering taking some kind of special photo for when I do tell the friends/family I don't talk to often.
  • Options
    @zuuls_mom but... selfies are liiiiiiiiiife! :wink: jk!
  • Options
    @diner04 oh my gosh, they do kind of look blue, but I can see how you still thought grey when you posted it. Eh just say something in the comments that you don’t know the sex yet! Or maybe this is a sign! Are you going to find out at the anatomy scan? Your announcement is super cute regardless