October 2019 Moms
Options

APRIL Symptoms

124»

Re: APRIL Symptoms

• Options
    @surprisedftm I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. Today actually wasn't that bad! Haven't had dinner yet, but also haven't felt gross all day! This might be the first day that my belly region hasn't felt some kind of weird since I've been pregnant! I don't want to get my hopes up... But maybe the cut off day ...is here?
  • Options
    cheznet said:
    @surprisedftm I will be 14 weeks tomorrow. Today actually wasn't that bad! Haven't had dinner yet, but also haven't felt gross all day! This might be the first day that my belly region hasn't felt some kind of weird since I've been pregnant! I don't want to get my hopes up... But maybe the cut off day ...is here?
    Fingers crossed!  I had appointments with my GP and OBGYN this week.  They both said it should be gone in "a couple more weeks."  That sounds nice and everything, but I'm pretty sick of feeling miserable.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’ve noticed in the last week or so that when I get out of bed in the morning and start walking around my feet HURT.  They feel like they do after a long hike, sore and tender.  It goes away after an hour or so... 😣. I’m assuming it has to do with increased blood flow 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    I started getting in-grown hairs along my bikini line WHERE I HAVENT SHAVED IN MONTHS. I don’t understand. I also started getting bad razor burn on my legs when I do shave. I got a body exfoliating scrub and am applying coconut oil to try to combat this because it will be a long summer if I don’t get it under control
  • Options
    @melanier26 hmm that sucks. Have you tried like old fashion shaving cream? 
  • Options
    @melanier26 Last pregnancy I got so many ingrown hairs on my bikini line. It was so weird!! And same for the razor burn. Idk what happens to our skin, but it's so annoying!
  • Options
    Ugh sorry I keep talking about throwing up on here, but I threw up this morning and I felt gross all day like I did in week 8 or thereabouts. Is it a thing to regress in symptoms like this? As soon as I have a day where my tummy feels fine, it feels like the next day it feels gross and I feel exhausted like I did earlier in trimester 1. I feel like talking to friends about how I "feel better" has jinxed it so I feel worse again.
  • Options
    Is anyone else waddling/walking differently? I swear I am and I'm not even showing yet. I feel almost like I'm doing an old lady shuffle. I look like I've gained 10+ pounds, but I've only gained 4.

Pregnancy is weird.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @meagan-t My one coworker said it looks like i'm waddling. I don't feel like I am but I am getting periodic back pain so sometimes i walk like I'm stiff.
    I definitely look like I've gained more, but I think I did actually gain more too lol
  • Options
    @meagan-t My husband called me out on waddling just last night. I'm not showing much at all, but my walk has shifted for some reason. He was cracking up about it!
  • Options
    @meagan-t I notice myself doing it from time to time. I feel like it's more when I've been sitting for a while (thank you desk job...). I try to stop it once I catch it. Way to early for that nonsense.
  • Options
    I think I've been walking funny too, usually after sitting too long at my desk at work. And I've been having some tailbone pain (already?!?!?) and I think that's making my walk funny too.
  • Options
    Definitely feel a bit of a waddle. Like others have said it’s usually after getting up after sitting for awhile. I think my body is just a little slower at getting loosened up. I can make it stop when I notice it. It is weird how deciving you body can be with weight gain! Luckily the scale says I’m right on track with weight gain, but I feel much bigger than I thought I would be at this weight!
  • Options
    so. many. zits. am I in high school again?  :(
  • Options
    13 weeks and nausea has resurfaced. Also, I'm hyper-emotional and have a really short temper. Super convenient for a teacher of teens.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @steminist I kind of lost it with my second graders today. They were being super disrespectful (as is common ...) And I was just over it. I know it doesn't really help to get stern with them, but in the moment they got quiet... Ugh.
  • Options
    Between insomnia and my 3 year old, I feel this

• Options
    I have developed a weird rash on my arms and legs. Never had a rash in my life. This is such a joyful experience, y’all! 😂
  • Options
    melanier26melanier26 member
    edited April 2019
    I finally got my painful ingrown hair under control (well it doesn’t hurt and stopped growing 🤷🏼‍♀️) and now I have an ingrown toenail that hurts like hell. I don’t remember having all these random things pop up with my first pregnancy! I’m thankful they’re nothing serious, but really?