Infertility

Feb 2019 FET

Re: Feb 2019 FET

• @jepd73 now all i have in my phone is alarms and alarms! And my new hobby is checking up on the board to see what's up with you all
    @ceriley1 ....i so know the chunks...think of me having three times yours(coz i do it thrice) and you'll manage to feel teeny weeny better...LOL
  • ericandmariaericandmaria member
    edited March 2019
    @italianmommy8 it was 8 days post transfer of 6 day embryos, I didn't have any suppositories just the estradiol and PIO injections, good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • @waitingformyangel I can't imagine! You are a rockstar!!!
  • @ceriley1 am having a wide smile on my face reading ur comment <3<3
  • So good to read all positive news!! Baby dust to all!!!!
  • Hey everyone just got my results! Today is 10 days post transfer of two 6 day embryos

BHCG: 183 (H)
    Progesterone: >40.0

Going for second beta Monday morning, still anxious about it, just remembering it was like this with my first pregnancy (the anxious part) lol 

Any thoughts on beta numbers? My first pregnancy the first beta was 322. I know it only matters how it increases but wanted to know your thoughts.

Hope everyone is doing well! 
  • @ericandmaria Its a positive!! Congratulations!!
    FX for a super strong second Beta
  • I had my nurse prescribe Lidocaine... and I put it on 30 min before injection and it helps not hurt as much.. which then helped my husband know he wasn't really hurting me! Might be worth asking for?

megmac2010 said:
    @sue2019 cycle buddies! My clinic does super late betas (16 days!) so you’ll probably have your results before me, even though you’re transferring after!

I have a question for anyone who has done PIO... my husband is so nervous about injecting me. I’m not worried at all, but he’s struggling with the idea of puncturing my skin. Any tips? How can I help him feel comfortable? I had him practice tonight with an orange (yep, just as hilarious as it sounds) but he’s still really nervous. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for the tips @Kriztyn! He just did my 5th injection and he’s fine now. The first one was a lot of false starts (lol) but he’s an old pro now!

In other news, it’s transfer day! It’s our last two embryos and they’re not graded the best, but for some reason, I’m feeling more positive than I have in previous cycles. Of course, I have to actually get to the clinic. It’s storming like crazy here!
  • @megmac2010 baby dust and best wishes to u!

• For those of you who have had your first beta tests, how many in total did your doctor schedule? Last time I had 3, this time I have potentially 4 scheduled.. anxiously awaiting 2nd beta results.  
  • edited March 2019
    @ericaandmaria congrats on a great first beta! FX for a great doubling number for you on your 2nd. My clinic only does 2 as long as your beta is increasing at the right amount.  I had one at 11dpt and then again at 13dpt, it was more than doubling so they didn't schedule another one. Now I am waiting for our first ultrasound next week so make sure all looks okay. 

@megmac2010 - good luck with your transfer today, sending lots of baby dust your way! 
    **bfp & child warning***

IVF #1 - September 2012 = CP - BFN
    FET #1 - November 2012 = BFP!!!!
    DS - Born July 2013
    FET #2 - January 2015 = BFP!!!!!
    DS - Born September 2016
    IVF #2 - prep in progress, retrieval date November 2018
  • How are you doing @jepd73
  • I am 3dp5dt today I had my blood work this morning. I just got the results. My progesterone is 32 - same as prior to transfer and my estrogen is 64! She said they like to see the estrogen above 80! They just put me on Estrace tablets 2mg in the morning and 2mg at night. It says on the bottle don’t take if your pregnant. 
    Now I’m worried...does this mean it didn’t work? My estrogen level was really high prior to the transfer now it’s really low. 
  • @italianmommy8 I don't think it's a bad thing, it's good you are on the Estrace, you still have probably 7-11 days for first beta? Sending you relaxing vibes

@faithhopelove01 thank you! My second level from this morning almost doubled (183 to 331) hopefully it's a good thing! Having another test in 2 days, maybe they'll cancel the 4th beta? Who knows, good luck with 1st U/S!! Excited to hear about it
  • Thanks @ericandmaria my first beta is next Monday 3/11 we transfered a 5BA on 3/1
  • @italianmommy8 I'm doing well!  Yesterday I snow blowed and shoveled our driveway and started having some cramping.  I came inside and had a minor panic attack, but calmed down after a warm shower.  I broke down and took a HPT this afternoon and I saw a very faint line......so, I'm hopeful but I'm still cautiously optimistic since today is only 4dp6dt.  My DH will kill me if he knew I took one so I'm keeping it to myself.  We agreed that we would wait for the beta, but Saturday is just so far away.  

How are you holding up?
  • @jepd73 thanks for your response! I’m glad to hear from you, I hope you get that BFP!!!
    I’m 3dp5dt and was very stressed today over my estrogen going from 508 down to 64 (I wasn’t on estrogen this cycle, just natural from the follistim) so with my monitoring this morning my blood results from estrogen and progesterone were 64 estrogen and 32 progesterone. I had to start 1 2mg tablet this morning and 1 2mg tablet at night. I’m very very very tired and irritable. I go back on Monday for my beta as they stopped doing it on the weekends. 
    Did you get your estrogen and progesterone checked? 
  • @italianmommy8 They checked my estrogen the week prior to transfer, I've never asked for my numbers.  They always say no news is good news regarding the blood draws.  I'm just assuming my numbers are good.  No other testing is done in between then and the beta.  I'm still on the Estradiol, PIO, and Endometrin....my levels better be high with all of that, ha!

• I wasn’t on estrogen prior to my transfer 
  • I took a test this morning will be 4dp5dt this afternoon it was negative. I’m not feeling any symptoms or that it worked 
  • @italianmommy8 Hang in there!  It is still so early.  I'll be praying for you.
  • @ericandmaria my dr had me do my 1st beta 10 days after transfer then just had my second one today (scheduled 4 days following the first one) then I have my last one scheduled for next Tuesday so a total of 3. Then I will have my first U/S the following week. But Not sure of my first beta results but mine today were a little over 1000 (not sure exact number I instantly forget after they tell me but she said it was good lol). But was confused about due date so she said that I am 4 weeks and 5 days so the online calculator things I found for it on google were actually accurate if anyone was curious of that. 
  • ekb2016ekb2016 member
    edited March 2019
    @italianmommy8 I didn’t test until day 5 after transfer but I still have zero symptoms other than being a little more tired and tiny bit of cramping (transfer was feb 19). So don’t give up yet! 
  • Congrats and thank you @ekb2016 sounds like a great appointment! Thanks for the hope @ekb2016 and @jepd73
    tested tonight too negative 
    tomorrow is 5dp5dt hopefully tomorrow there will be a faint line! 
  • @ekb2016 thanks! My doctor actually only scheduled one more (3rd beta) is Friday. Hopefully everything keeps going up the way it's supposed to

@italianmommy8 hang in there! I didn't have any symptoms after transfer except some fatigue, I'm thinking positive for you!
  • jepd73jepd73 member
    edited March 2019
    6dp6dt—beta on Saturday. I’m about to burst with thankfulness and excitement. 
    I have caught a nasty head cold though, and was wondering if anyone had any natural suggestions to deal with sinus congestion. I’m afraid to take anything over the counter. 

• Beta came back negative for me. Am i think in a bit of shock...devastated ...
    will take a hiatus of 6 months before going forward with the next round.Have 4 blasts frozen. Lets see what happens.
    Just a question ladies... while i was putting in my suppositories i felt my cervix to be lying low, had my suspicions that this round did not work brcause of this...do u think i should mention it to my doc?
  • All the best and baby dust to the rest of you!!
  • @waitingformyangel I am so, so sorry ♡♡ I've been lurking waiting for your beta, hoping it would be positive. I won't say any of the cliches that make me want to slap someone. Just know I'll be thinking of you ♡♡
  • @waitingformyangel I'm sorry to hear about your negative beta. :(

AFM, my beta this morning came back at 1022 at 12dp5dt so my first ultrasound is booked for March 25th!

• Had my first beta-- HCG- 60.5, Progesterone- 40, and Estradiol- 290

My FET was on February 24th... so hoping my numbers double Friday.  HCG seems low.. but I don't know???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @waitingformyangel yes I would mention it just in case. Hugs!!!