Infertility
Options

Feb 2019 FET

Re: Feb 2019 FET

• Options
    @faithhopelove01 and @ericandmaria hope your u/s go great!! 

@italianmommy8 sending good vibes your way!! 

My last beta numbers were good today- over 6,000- they said everything is looking promising. I have my first OB next week, can’t go until Friday though so my husband could go (will be 7w2d) Super excited and nervous, will hopefully get to see 1 or 2 heartbeats! Still doesn’t seem real. Not any symptoms other than occasional cramping and fatigue. Very happy to see all the positive news and turnouts on here! Fingers crossed for all ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My numbers did not double from the first beta to the second.  They went from 195 to 293.  I have another beta on Thursday.  I just can't help to think I'm going to miscarry and start all over.  Why is this so hard :( 
  • Options
    @faithhopelove01 congratulations!! Such great news! 😍😍
  • Options
    I’m so sorry @jepd73 sticky dust to you!!

• Options
    Congrats on the good news @ericandmaria and @faithhopelove01
  • Options
    Wonderful news @ekb2016 and thank you for the positive vibes
  • Options
    My hcg level this morning was 44 and progesterone was 37. They said they don’t measure estrogen anymore. 

I finally got a “pregnant” on clearblie digital this morning. Didn’t take one of these since Saturday mornings “not pregnant”. I thought this test was 50miu sensitivity but my hcg level today was 44. Confused.

Nurse said continue taking my medications estrogen and progesterone and come back Friday morning for another beta and blood levels. She said it did double but they are still low. 24 to 44

photos are my preg tests from this morning 
  • Options
    @italianmommy8 unfortunately only thing that will tell is time.   I wouldn't keep torturing yourself with taking so many HPTs the doctors will know best with their blood testing
  • Options
    Hi everyone.  I'm on my second attempt at IVF now.  My first one, we only had 1 embryo come back normal from PCG but after a success implantation, resulted in MC at 7 weeks due to an empty sac with no yolk.  We had to start over from scratch and this time we had 2 normals to work with.  We had our FET on Feb 25th but have been up and down ever since. 
    9dp5dt - HCG 26.5
    11dp5dt - HCG 37 - 
    14dp5dt - HCG 73.6 
    16dp5dt - HCG 154 **first time doubling

our last one had a similar issue (with higher numbers) where it didn't double, then it did, then it wasn't good.  Has anyone had this happen?  I've tried the forums and I all see is MC after MC on situations like this or well most of them are questions with no ending to the story.  We go in for our first ultrasound on Monday but that feels like a lifetime of waiting after all the waiting to get to this point.  Hoping someone has some positive stories to tell.
  • Options
    Keep thinking positively @italianmommy8 and @bradnrae !
  • Options
    I seem to be in the same boat as you @bradnrae
    10dp5dt 24
    12dp5dt 44
    I go back tomorrow morning 

how is are you @jepd73
  • Options
    9dp6dt 195
    11dp6dt 293
    14dp6dt 694

It's increasing, but i'm worried the 2nd didn't double from the first.  My Dr said the numbers aren't quite where they want them, so I have another beta on Saturday and an ultrasound scheduled for next Thursday.  All we can do is pray and wait.  I keep telling the little guy to hang on, I hope he's listening.
  • Options
    I will probably have an ERA done, wanted to know is it painful? uncomfortable?
  • Options
    I just got my results 

24 on Monday 10dp5dt
    44 on Wednesday 12dp5dt
    96 today 14dp5dt

it did more than double today but my nurse said they are still very concerned the numbers are very very low for where I am 
    she said it’s possible the pregnancy is in the Fallopian tubes although it’s rare 

she said continue taking the estrogen and progesterone and come back in on Tuesday (5weeks and 2 days) for a ultrasound 

she said she has a patient with my low levels doubling and even lower than mine went in for ultrasound today but not a yolk sac in there 

she said they should be able to see something on Tuesday when I go in for blood work and ultrasound
    she said it’s possible but in her opinion very rare this will be viable 

help need positive thoughts 
  • Options
    My progesterone Level was 46.32
  • Options
    My numbers more than tripled yesterday to 2132 . They still can’t explain the slow rise at the beginning. Now we have to wait for an ultrasound on Thursday. 
  • Options
    So happy to hear the good news @jepd73
  • Options
    @jepd73 did they tell you what they should be able to see on ultrasound on Thursday? How far along will you be on Thursday? I go back for beta and ultrasound on Tuesday (5 weeks and 2 days). 
  • Options
    Has anyone had any bleeding? I will be 7 weeks Wednesday and had a bit of bleeding-more than spotting- and along with some clots. Dr had me do extra dose of progesterone capsules but said it’s fairly common for IVF patients (said painful cramping is what they look for, which I did not have). They aren’t having me come in until Wednesday for my u/s but it was unsettling to say the least. Didn’t last very long but was wondering if anyone else has had this happen. Hopefully everything is okay. I still don’t really have any symptoms yet of being pregnant so it’s making me even more nervous. 
  • Options
    They didn't say what we would see, but she did tell us we won't be able to see a heartbeat yet.  I will be 5wks 6 days then.  I think they are doing a u/s earlier than usual to make sure everything is ok since my beta was off to a slow start in the beginning.  I'm still having some symptoms - sore boobs, tired, lower back fatigue, minor cramping and I've had a couple bouts of nausea.  Just have to keep praying!  
  • Options
    5 weeks and 2 days today 
    no gestational sac seen on ultrasound
    lining was 7.2mm (better than transfer at 6.5)
    ovaries looked good no masses 
    I will get my blood work this afternoon and praying it’s bevayse my beta levels haven’t hit 1500 to see anything yet 
    they are very worried about my low levels 24, 44, 96 and today’s level waiting on. They doubled like they were supposed to but they are adamant I will miscarry or it’s ectopic 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    ekb2016 bleeding is so scary, but as I am sure you have heard and as your doctor said it's very normal in the first trimester and first few weeks of pregnancy. FX for a great ultrasound for you tomorrow! 

********** Trigger Warning ********************
    With my first son who we had through FET in 2014 I bled at around 6 weeks, it was bright red and I called the nurses line and they told me to take it easy and rest and I had an ultrasound scheduled that week so they wanted me to just wait until then unless I felt heavy/strong cramping then they advised me to go to the ER if that happened. It never did and the bleeding stopped and all was fine on the ultrasound that week. I have a perfect healthy 4 year old now and the rest of that pregnancy went great. So I know it's scary but it's also very normal. 

@jepd73  thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way, I hope that all looks good. 

@italianmommy8 so sorry you to hear all this, I know how stressful all the back and forth can be. I will keep praying and sending positive vibes your way for some good and hopeful news. 
    **bfp & child warning***

IVF #1 - September 2012 = CP - BFN
    FET #1 - November 2012 = BFP!!!!
    DS - Born July 2013
    FET #2 - January 2015 = BFP!!!!!
    DS - Born September 2016
    IVF #2 - prep in progress, retrieval date November 2018
  • Options
    @ekb2016
    Echoing @faithhopelove01  -- I had bleeding throughout the first trimester after my FET. It was actually why I didn't even bother to take a HPT before my beta since I figured it was my period coming. Bright red, pink, brown and everything in between. That little embie is a little girl now about to turn one year old :smile:  I just stayed on light activity until the bleeding stopped for at least 48 hours. Obv. on pelvic rest the whole time as well. The bleeding didn't even phase my RE when I mentioned it since I had no cramping or strong pains.
    ~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    Been crying since I got the news an hour ago,..my beta dropped to 30! They told me to stop all the medications immediately and come back in for ultrasound and blood work on Friday morning. They said I will bleed from dropping the progesterone. They said it’s good my beta is dropping naturally because then it’s not ectopic like they were thinking it was. I have no words on how devastated I am. 
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that @italianmommy8, I'm feeling devastated for you, please know you're in my thoughts,  I hope the doctors figure out what's going on

@ekb2016 I had a little bleeding with nut first one and he's almost 2, keep positive

@jepd73 good luck! Keep positive!

‐----------update

1st ultrasound this Friday at 7 weeks potentially, I hope everything is ok! Not many symptoms except really tired and bloated AF, minor nipple soreness, didn't have any N/V with my son, my mom didn't either with me or my sister so maybe it's a genetic thing? Sending everyone sticky vibes and babydust thoughts
  • Options
    @bradnrae how was your u/s? Thinking of you
  • Options
    @italianmommy8 I am so sorry to hear this news.  I'm thinking of you.
  • Options
     @ekb2016 I am 7 weeks Thursday and woke up this morning with blood and some clots when I urinate.  My first u/s was Monday and went great.  We had a strong heart beat of 129 and it was already measuring at 7.4mm.  So this bleeding/clotting is very concerning for me.  Dr. said that our miscarriage rate was only 3% after appointment, but now I am freaking out and don't have another ultrasound for another 2 weeks.  I would love to hear what your doctor said about your bleeding, if you don't mind sharing.
  • Options
    @ceriley1
    It's unlikely that anything happened between monday and today; more likely you have a small bleed like a SCH or just random bleeding -- lots of ladies on PAIF boards have experience with that and it is scary! I spotted throughout the 1st tri, but no full on bleeding. I would call your doctor's office and see if they can squeeze you in for a little peace of mind scan :smile:

~~ Our Story in Spoiler! TW loss/child~~
    Fall 2012 -- started TTC
    Summer 2015 - no BFP yet, labs normal, referred to RE
    Fall 2015 - Summer 2016 - Further testing all normal. 3 IUI's -- BFN. Recommended move to IVF. Planned cycle for fall 2016.
    September 2016 - Surprise natural BFP. MMC @ 8 weeks. RE expressed confidence that we just needed the 'right' embryo.
    Fall 2016 - Spring 2017 -- Break from TTC
    June 2017 - Started IVF; egg retrieval for freeze all cycle. 9 mature eggs retrieved, 5 fertilized. 2 4BB embies on ice.
    August 2017 - FET transfer both embies. BFP.  Twin pregnancy confirmed by ultrasound. EDD 4/28/18
    September 2017 - Twin B stopped developing; Twin A doing perfectly! Graduated from RE @ 10 weeks
    March 2018 - Baby Girl born via C/S due to pre-eclampsia -- strong and healthy!

TTC #2
    January/Feb 2021 - Freeze-all IVF cycle 
    March 2021 - FET of 1 PGS normal female embryo. BFP! Beta #1 156,  #2 472, #3 1241, #4 5268 EDD 12/5/21 - Christmas baby!

"When all is lost then all is found."

• Options
    Woke up this morning head hurting so bad, dizzy, weak and severe nausea. Had sharp pain on the tight groin area and cramping, no spotting or bleeding. 5 weeks 3 days today. My husband and I called fertility clinic and went to hospital. They did ultrasounds and bloodwork. Hcg today is 25, yesterday was 30. Got pain medicine and nausea medicine. Leaving the hospital to go home. I go back to fertility doc on Friday morning for ultrasound and bloodwork and awaiting to start bleeding and discuss starting new transfer cycle 
  • Options
    Had our first ultrasound last Friday and we saw the sac... going again on Friday to hopefully see a heartbeat? This is the furtherest we've been with this process so we are excited but also cautious as we've had 2 prior rounds be unsuccessful. I've also been battling an awful cold for 2 weeks and it's gotten so bad I had to take off work today. There is nothing "SAFE" I can take at this point so have been pretty miserable. Thinking of you all. <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @italianmommy8 I am so so sorry. Sending you peaceful thoughts. 
  • Options
    @italianmommy8 am so sorry girl... u r in my thoughts
  • Options
    @italianmommy8 so sorry to hear, thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts and prayers for whatever is next in your journey. 
    **bfp & child warning***

IVF #1 - September 2012 = CP - BFN
    FET #1 - November 2012 = BFP!!!!
    DS - Born July 2013
    FET #2 - January 2015 = BFP!!!!!
    DS - Born September 2016
    IVF #2 - prep in progress, retrieval date November 2018
  • Options
    I just went in for monitoring, bloodwork and ultrasound. I haven’t spotted or bled yet and no cramps. No ges sac again, lining went down to 5.2 from 7.2. She said she saw a little tissue in uterus and she said you already passed some and I said no I didn’t no spotting nothing no cramps. She said let’s see what your beta is today if it goes up we worry about ectopic and if it continues to go down it’s a matter of time to start bleeding. She said my beta has to be below 3 to start a new cycle. This sucks 
  • Options
    My beta today was 14. So upsetting because I can’t start a new cycle because my beta isn’t below 3. I have to wait until next Friday to go back in for blooodwork. If I bleed from now until next Friday, it won’t count to start a new transfer cycle because my beta level isn’t below 3. I would have to wait until my next period after my beta finally goes below 3. They have to track my beta until it gets below 3 and a period after that before I can even start a new transfer cycle which is 3-4 weeks of medications before the next transfer from day 3 of my next period whenever the hell that is going to be!!! This sucks!!!!
    i haven’t spotted or bled yet no cramps either and I’m going to miscarry and haven’t yet and can’t even plan the next transfer. 
  • Options
    I started to severely cramp last night then I passed tissue then woke up at 4am with gushing of blood and bleeding and tissue all day. The worst pain imaginable. I hope none of you ever have to experience a miscarriage it’s truly awful. I go back to the doctor in the morning to check my beta and likely start medications follistim to start the new cycle for another transfer. We only transfer one due to being high risk. 
    I hope you all are doing well