Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

14dpo with BFN but all symptoms

My body runs like a clock with it comes to AF as far as knowing what to expect. But this month I have been an emotional mess, MESS, for the past 10 days. My boobs and nipples have been progressively sore for 11 days. I’ve had gas, nausea, vomiting, bloating, sensitivity to smell, food cravings, vivd dreams of being pregnant with twins and more over the past two weeks. 

I’m in tears typing this after yet another BFN test. I feel pregnant? I’ve never had a kid but I’ve never felt like this. 

I waited till I was in my late thirty’s to try. I never had unprotected so consistently as I have over the past two years. I’ve only been trying for a few months but each negative test is another kick in the stomach. 

I am at a loss. I don’t know what my body is telling me. It’s day 14 past ovulation , af is due tomorrow or the next day, and im just confused. 

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms without being pregnant? 

Re: 14dpo with BFN but all symptoms

• Options
    brookert615brookert615 member
    edited February 2019
    @cali-queen Hello! This thread is for those of us trying to get pregnant so this might not be the best place to ask. It’s against the Terms of Use of the board to ask even in a roundabout way if you are pregnant.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m not really sure what you guys mean. I don’t know how to delete it. And you’re pretty rude Kels because I didn’t even know about the rules and I’m seriously an emotional wreck. Thanks. 
  • Options
    I’m not asking if I’m pregnant. I took a FR test and it was BFN. I’m asking about anyone experiencing this type of symptoms without a BFP.  I’m just looking for information. Don’t mean to step on toes or get anyone upset by the topic. Not really fluent in these types of forums. 
  • Options
    I’m still confused. I guess this isn’t a place to openly discuss what’s happening?
  • Options
    I had to google search to even find this board. Idk how to get to rules. I’m on my mobile as well and don’t know how to navigate this page (I have tried countless times) so I don’t know how to follow all those steps. Hopefully someone else reads this and is more understanding 
  • Options
    I don’t know what any of those abbreviations mean. I feel like this isn’t helpful. 
  • Options
    It’s hard to be this confused, looking for support and get “you’re asking the question wrong” over and over. 
  • Options
    I’m trying to explain it. The highlighted threads will guide you. The newbie thread is where you select the “Newbie Intro” and then can add your intro within the comments. Do not make a new discussion. Posting new discussions result in excessive gifs and TBGs banning people.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    I have no idea what you’re saying. Please, if you’re going to comment don’t do so in lingo. I have no clue what you’re saying. 
  • Options
    I did just find those postings and nothing about my posting is in violation of anything. Maybe you should go correct someone else who’s just looking for guidance. 
  • Options
    I thought I was pregnant all month because I was sick and so tired and just not myself. 

Turned out to be the flu. 

If you are getting negative pregnancy tests, you are not pregnant. 

It seems when we tell people like yourself that, (people who don’t read the very simple pinned posts at the very top of the board, the same ones you had to scroll down thru to start your own), that you all seem to get angry. And we understand how frustrating not getting pregnant when you want too can be. We’ve pretty much all been there and done that. 
    So maybe you should go to your doctor and get some blood work done to figure out what’s going on. Because all of our crystal balls are out of batteries. 
  • Options
    I’m not trying to fight with random women because I’m desperately looking for answers. I’ve read all of those and nothing I posted is against the rules. I can’t stop crying, I’m an emotional mess and you both are not helping. Please stop posting to this thread. I don’t know how to delete it. 
  • Options
    I don’t know what QFP is 
  • Options
    PMS symptoms often mimic early pregnancy symptoms. Usually caused by the elevated progesterone at this part of your cycle.
  • Options
    @holly321 honestly thank you so much for that. I was feeling real blue about aunt flow coming but you’re right, it’s probably for the best. 
  • Options
    @suzycupcake I have tried to navigate this sight unsuccessfully. I’ve looked for the TWW posting and found it but again, it’s full of abbreviations that there are no definition for and idk how to respond. I’m not trying to be difficult, I’m trying to get information. I have an appointment with my dr this week but I’m stressed out. 
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe I feel like since I started BD without protection my body has kind of kicked into a higher gear? Idk if that sounds weird. My body hadn’t been introduced to sperm on a regular basis till about two years ago. So maybe I’m just crazy, idk anymore. 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 you’re a saint. Thank you for posting that! Super helpful
  • Options
    What’s with all the attitude in the responses? I’m literally trying to learn to use this. If you’re not supportive of that why are you commenting? 
  • Options
    @thatcma and I’ve responded to those who were kind and helpful in the same way. Idk what your deal is but you’re not obligated to respond to this thread.