March 2019 Moms
Options

Say What?!?

124»

Re: Say What?!?

• Options
    A member of our janitorial staff just told me that "being with child is very becoming on [me]."   :#
  • Options
    @dtspmama *shudder*

For some reason everyone feels compelled to tell me about their sister's boyfriend's cousin's baby that was just born. Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I care...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My 20 year old nephew just told me, “man you look like you are about to pop! It seems like you have been pregnant for ever”. 

Really? It seems to you that I have been pregnant forever... because you’ve not had to deal with it, and you are a man with no children, so just don’t 

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• Options
    @dtspmama YIKES. Did you physically shudder? Because I did. Probably terrible but I picture the creepy, toothless, balding janitor saying it.

My mom told me yesterday this pregnancy has gone so fast...hmm. Yes, I agree in some aspects I do think it has gone fast but when she's actually only seen me 3x during this pregnancy no wonder she thinks it has gone fast.
  • Options
    @HoneyBear40 I threw up in my mouth a little bit.  Not a great way to start the day.

And now I have a new one!  A student just said to me "Professor, I think you've been pregnant the entire time I've been enrolled here."  Cool, guy.  Thanks.
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2019
    @dtspmama I hope they were freshmen at least... Otherwise you might want to take a closer look at their math transcripts.
  • Options
    @3rdtime_charmed Ugh, so annoying! I hope you reminded him, yes b/c I'm carrying two babies!!

My boss walked in today and was like "wow you look really pregnant today." I didn't take offense since knew she meant well. But I'm wearing a pre-preggo dress, so maybe why, but I also feel like a house. But that added to my thoughts of looking like a whale lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    @kristimh80 my boss said the same thing to me last week. It’s kind of like, yep, getting to that point...
  • Options
    Within 5 min of walking into my MILs house I was greeted with “oh wow...your belly precedes you” “ are you sure you aren’t having twins” and “you going for some kind of record” FROM WOMEN FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!! I don’t take pregnant comments to heart because I know people are just idiots and this is my 3rd kid but still STFU. My MIL also pointed to my stomach and referenced the pilsbury dough boy 😳 people are fascinating...
  • Options
    One of the men at work keeps greeting me in the morning by saying "Hey Mom!" Ew... And also, I was a mom when you met me. 
  • Options
    @m3ganmc You are nicer than me. I probably would have stormed out and slammed the door. You'd think after having kids herself she'd know better.

@meggyme Just no! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• Options
    @mayoduck I’ve made that mistake before...