March 2019 Moms

Say What?!?

124»

Re: Say What?!?

• A member of our janitorial staff just told me that "being with child is very becoming on [me]."   :#
  • @dtspmama *shudder*

For some reason everyone feels compelled to tell me about their sister's boyfriend's cousin's baby that was just born. Just because I'm pregnant does not mean I care...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • My 20 year old nephew just told me, “man you look like you are about to pop! It seems like you have been pregnant for ever”. 

Really? It seems to you that I have been pregnant forever... because you’ve not had to deal with it, and you are a man with no children, so just don’t 

[spoiler=TW in signature]

Me: 36, DH 37.

August 2014- 6w MMC

July 2015- CP

PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.

Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!

[/spoiler]

• @dtspmama YIKES. Did you physically shudder? Because I did. Probably terrible but I picture the creepy, toothless, balding janitor saying it.

My mom told me yesterday this pregnancy has gone so fast...hmm. Yes, I agree in some aspects I do think it has gone fast but when she's actually only seen me 3x during this pregnancy no wonder she thinks it has gone fast.
  • @HoneyBear40 I threw up in my mouth a little bit.  Not a great way to start the day.

And now I have a new one!  A student just said to me "Professor, I think you've been pregnant the entire time I've been enrolled here."  Cool, guy.  Thanks.
  • meggymemeggyme member
    edited January 2019
    @dtspmama I hope they were freshmen at least... Otherwise you might want to take a closer look at their math transcripts.
  • @3rdtime_charmed Ugh, so annoying! I hope you reminded him, yes b/c I'm carrying two babies!!

My boss walked in today and was like "wow you look really pregnant today." I didn't take offense since knew she meant well. But I'm wearing a pre-preggo dress, so maybe why, but I also feel like a house. But that added to my thoughts of looking like a whale lol
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @kristimh80 my boss said the same thing to me last week. It’s kind of like, yep, getting to that point...
  • Within 5 min of walking into my MILs house I was greeted with “oh wow...your belly precedes you” “ are you sure you aren’t having twins” and “you going for some kind of record” FROM WOMEN FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!! I don’t take pregnant comments to heart because I know people are just idiots and this is my 3rd kid but still STFU. My MIL also pointed to my stomach and referenced the pilsbury dough boy 😳 people are fascinating...
  • One of the men at work keeps greeting me in the morning by saying "Hey Mom!" Ew... And also, I was a mom when you met me. 
  • @m3ganmc You are nicer than me. I probably would have stormed out and slammed the door. You'd think after having kids herself she'd know better.

@meggyme Just no! 
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    June 2016 - CP
    2017 - Medicated Cycles & IUI's
    IVF w/ PGS  - January 2018
    FET #1 - April 2018 - BFN
    ERA Cycle May / June 2018
    ERA Biopsy June 2018 ~ Results: receptive (no change)
    FET #2 - July 2018 - BFP <3 Beta #1 - 137 Beta #2 - 410
    U/S #1 7wk1d - HB 144 U/S #2 9w1d HB 166
    Anatomy Scan 1st 11/2/18 2nd AS 11/19
    EDD March 28, 2019
    Baby Girl born 3/26/19  <3

• @mayoduck I’ve made that mistake before...