2nd Trimester

Cheating partner

I’ve had suspicions that my partner was cheating with his ex. He shares a kid with her and always insisted their contact was strictly coparenting. He didn’t tell her I was pregnant, she found out because I announced it on Facebook. She drunk called him at 2 am and demanded to know if we were serious. This really raises my suspicions because if nothing was going on, why would she care? After arguing with him, I decided to call her. She told me that they’ve been having sex continuously for the past 2 years and she thought I knew. She said she didn’t care if I was pregnant because he told her he wasn’t serious about me and wasn’t planning on being with me. They had sex as recent as last weekend. My suspicions were confirmed, I wasn’t going crazy like my ex made me feel. I’m disgusted and hurt. Scared to be a single mom. But I know I have to stay strong for baby. 

Re: Cheating partner

• Have you confronted your partner about it?
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • I texted him and he just responded “ok.” 
  • ^^^WSS.  

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Follow your gut. Take care of you and baby. Talk to him but don’t be a fool. What are you prepared to do? 

• People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• what did you text to him? I agree with the previous people really if he was cheating he probably would have put up more of a fight about you saying you were going to call her , how did he react when he found out that you were pregnant? I also agree with the pp saying its not a red flag that he did not tell her you were pregnant, he probably wanted to avoid drama with her . Good luck with everything