August 2019 Moms

Introduce yourself!

Re: Introduce yourself!

• Hi there! I’m a FTM at 35 and my SO is 29. This was a surprise pregnancy (I’m a teacher, I plan everything!) but is already so cherished. My EDD is 8.22. I’m a K to gr 7 music teacher and we live with our husky-shepherd, rotti-cattle dog and cat in the Yukon. 
  • Hello! I'm a FTM, and will be 32 when the baby comes. I tried for 3 years, and am so excited to finally be expecting. This baby was conceived after my first IVF transfer. My EDD is 8/25.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! Expecting baby #4, EDD 8/15/19. This is my 8th pregnancy (4 previous losses). Our kiddos are son 9, son 8, daughter 14 months! Married to my best friend, looks like a big burly biker but just a big ol teddy bear! I’m currently a SAHM (made the decision to leave my job when I got pregnant with daughter). This pregnancy is a miracle. Happened on birth control (mini pill), but it’s been difficult for me to conceive and have a sticky baby since last son...so we’re still absorbing the shock of the pregnancy after we assumed daughter would be the last! We have an 8 year old pug, 13 year old parsons terrier/chihuahua mix, and our 9 year old hound just passed away last week from kidney failure. We have a full house!
  • FTM and could not be more excited! My EDD is 8/8 and our little one is measuring right on time. My husband and I both have the first baby gitters and questions but I’m thankful for a place like this that helps with that! Wishing everyone healthy and happy babies! 
  • Hi there. I'm expecting number 1 after a mc in 2017. We have been married for almost 2 years. I'm due on the 31st
  • @longhornwife17 Hi and welcome! I’m guessing you’re a fellow Texan??! MH and I bought went to UT 
  • edited January 2019
  • Happy Saturday! My husband and I are expecting our 2nd at the end of August. We are in the “suburbs” of Philly (Chester County) Our son just turned two and my husband can’t wait to change more diapers after our oldest is potty trained! 😂 I have my first appointment this Wednesday! 
  • Hello! FTM here.  We had long said we were not having children but decided to just let things happen if they wanted to.  His parents had accepted they would never be grandparents.  They called our dogs their granddogs ;) .  I'm 30, he is 32 and he is VERY excited!   I'm due 8/23/19.  
  • Well excuse me for feeling like we were open to talk about how we felt. I've been on these pages for my past pregnancies and I have always been able to discuss how I was feeling without being criticized. Maybe I'll just remove myself from this group because this time around it clearly isnt what it has been in the past. I've lost pregnancies as well and struggled at the beginning to get a pregnancy to stick. This wasnt even the first unplanned one and I was always able to talk about how I felt. Ya know, like the emotional ups and downs you go thru with the entire pregnancy. The joke was never meant to offend anyone but I explained how my life was going now and then felt safe adding the joke because its suppose to be a safe place to talk without other jumping on you about it. Well....guess I was wrong. 
  • So happy/nervous over here. 5th pregnancy now. I have a 7yr old girl who is also blind, 5 yr old boy and have also had 2 mcs. I also have 2 step children and this will be the first for me and my so! :)
  • Hello @knottie4333f49fecce851d If you'd like to stick around & participate it would be much easier for us to all get to know you if you'd change your username. The knottie #s are all hard to tell apart. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!

• People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Hi all, 
    This is my first - due late August. Husband and I are 34 and we have two lucky black cats! We love eating healthy and staying fit, especially at Orangetheory!
  • TinaThoTinaTho member
    edited January 2019
    Hey!

STM here. My husband and I have a 2.5 year old DD and two dogs. Wanted to try out this group as last time I found the support so crucial in the pregnancy stages and especially the newborn stage(and I still keep in touch with some moms from the group).
  • Hi! Third time mom here. My boys are 13 and 6 so it’s been a little while since we had a little one around! We are very excited for this final addition to our family. 
  • Hello, I’m Amanda, 33 and pregnant with our 3rd. We live in New Jersey and have an almost 6 yr old and a 4 yr old both girls. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hello!
    I’m new here and my EDD is 20th Aug 2019. First ever pregnancy, excited and nervous! 
  • Hi I’m Aundrea from California. This baby will be my 3rd and last baby. My son is 6 and daughter is 4. We thought we were done having kids. To our shock and a trip to the ER for unrelated pains I was told I was pregnant since I was on the depo shot I was completely taken back. EDD is 8/22/19. So far I’m just feeling sleepy and these tension headaches are no joke. Hello ladies. 
  • Hi! I guessing I’m joining in. 

My EDD is 08/25/19 

I have one living son. I had three miscarriages last year. One pregnancy was twins. 

Im trying really hard to stay positive this time but it’s really hard after all my losses. Really hoping. This baby sticks. 
  • Hi Everyone! 

Super excited STM here. I’m  35 born and raised in California but somehow wound up living in Berlin, Germany with my DH and DD who is 2.5. Shout out you any May 16 moms who might be here! EDD Aug 12. Looking forward to getting to know y’all! 
  • I was going to edit my own post, but can't seem to find it. We just had our first ultrasound and we got our new EDD of September 4th, so guess I'm moving boards. :smile:
  • Hello! I'm a STM and am really excited to be expecting again, and hopefully completing our family. Due date is August 28 (dating scan places us in September, but I'm keeping with 8/28 since it aligns with conception... DH had surgery Dec 7th so I'm certain baby wasn't conceived later!). I'm 36 and DD is 14 months old. I'm joining here late - I had a cautious start to the pregnancy, I had some spotting combined and a few other things, and I just felt very unsure and wanted to keep things to myself for awhile. But... all has been going well since. I was active in my Nov17 board - still in touch with those ladies daily! - and am excited to get to know everyone here! 
    ~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~---~
  • Hi! I am Kelly. I am pregnant with my second - very VERY shockingly pregnant. Ha. I have one son who is 5 and we were adamant to be "one and done". I also had a lot of trouble getting pregnant the first time - it took 4 years. This time I was on the pill, and got pregnant anyway. I am shocked, scared, and honestly still wrapping my head around having a second baby. But I have to remind myself that 10 years ago I would have died for this, so taking one day at a time and looking forward to gaining some relationships here. 
    Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Hi, my names Sadi :) First Pregnancy, and I’m 17. I’ll be 18 on February 22nd. Me and my boyfriend were pretty shocked when we found out but now we’re both very excited :) my due date is August 20th!
  • hey everyone! I'm Ashley, 28 and I have a 7 year old daughter. my husband had a vasectomy reversal this past August after 12 years and got our bfp three months later! I'm due 8/15, a year from his reversal date. it's amazing how things just find a way of working out. I'm definitely nervous, since I had pre eclampsia with my daughter and was a single mom from the start but I'm excited to be on this journey!
  • Hi everyone. I'm 32, & this is my 3rd pregnancy. My son is almost 6, & in September 2017 I had my daughter. She was born with HLHS (a severe heart defect) and a brain malformation. She went through a heart transplant, we went home with her for 3 months, and after another huge hospitalization and several non-heart surgeries, we lost her in August at 11 months old.

Needless to say, I'm nervous this time around. I'm due 8/29, and we're doing a ton of early testing and scans this time around. We've already met with our MFM & OB, and the dating ultrasound and blood work all look great so far. We're keeping it quiet as long as possible, as it's hard enough for us to wait and worry--we don't want everyone else doing the same if we can help it.

I'm a stay at home mom now, and I love yoga. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi Everyone,
    Never been active in a message board, hoping to meet some like minded ladies to chat with.  I’m 37, never have been pregnant before, unplanned pregnancy , live in PA with my 2 dogs and 2 cats and work in sales, most likely will be parenting alone (with the help of my amazing mom)
    look forward to chatting with you all.
    PS don’t understand most of the acronyms sorry ;)
  • Hi!
    I'm a 25 y/o FTM. Baby wasn't exactly planned, but we didn't exactly try to prevent it either! I'm due 8/30, and my husband and I are really excited! 
  • Hi everyone!
    My name is Araceli, from Oakland, CA. 
    EDD: August 31
    SO: my fiancé, Vinny (wedding will be in December)
    Pet: bunny, Eva Hesse
    it has taken me some time to join a group again bc last time we MC about 2 years ago. As we are currently 9 weeks, and I get to hopefully see my first ultrasound on Tuesday, I was feeling ready to partake in this journey with other mothers.
  • Hi Everyone! 
    My due date is 8/5, just one day after our first anniversary! My DH is 31 and I am 32. We are a blended family, he has a 10 year old son, and I have an 8 year old son.  I was highly addicted to The Bump 8/9 years ago when I had my first, and having been stuck inside because of this polar vortex the last week made me think to check it out again!  It's taking me a minute to remember what all the acronyms mean!  I am a middle school teacher, so my time during the day will be limited but the wonderful ladies I met on this site the first time around helped me out as a new mom way back then, and I hope this time it can be the same! :)  
    I am excited to get to you know ladies! 
  • My doctor changed my due date to September 2nd, so I will move to the September board.
  • Hi everyone! I'm a little late to the introductions, but wanted to say hello anyway! Just figuring out how this all works, lol.My EDD is August 27th, and this is my first pregnancy. DH and I are super excited. :smiley:
  • edited February 2019
    Okay, Knottie15608600 was me I just changed my username because I couldn't figure out how at first. Forgive me!

Edit: and STILL the username didn't change here..... 🙄