• Options
    @brookert615 - I love your bouquet!!! 
  • Options
    @marebear15 Thank you!!! That's one thing I splurged on!!! lol
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @b_1029 My twirl was on point in my dress! Not gonna lie, DH and I were BOTH crying as I walked down the aisle (hence the Kleenex, LOL). It was very emotional, and the pics are hilarious now!

@kimmer1412 Mine was Alfred Angelo (rip) also!

@inthewoods23 Mine has pockets!!

@galentine I almost kinda sorta got that dress. My sister liked it better, but I liked my twirly whirly short dress way more!
  • Options
    I have to say that not only do you all have gorgeous dresses, but holy cow, you are all total babes too! 

@jennifer_louise I love your dress! So beautiful. 

@lillywonderland Your dress is beautiful and so fun. I am obsessed with your shoes though. I wish I would have done a shorter dress like that. 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland I’m with @kgg2241. Love love love your shoes! 
  • Options
    @lillywonderland - I love the shorter dress!!! Did you have a garden wedding or beach wedding?
  • Options
    @jennifer_louise thanks, in my BMB back in 2012 we did a ton of these GTKY threads and the wedding ones were always a big hit (bouquets, rings, dresses, goofy wedding photo, etc)
  • Options
    rikiteacuprikiteacup member
    edited January 2019
    @nomangos23 Damn, you're gorgeous. This dress is very revealing and your boobs look great!  :D What was your secret? Tape?
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    Dang ok hottie @nomangos23!!! 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 You are a stunner!! I can practically hear the hearts breaking of all the poor single guys at your wedding.
  • Options
    @nomangos23 yes it was fairly light and flowy! Even though it was FOUR LAYERS. Which was a hit to my wallet with alterations of each layer. They didn't make this one in a petite size that would have been a dress that was 4 inches shorter than the regular size and that was basically what they had hemmed off. Maybe I shouldn't have gone with comfortable flats for my shoes... Which were bright green btw!

Confession - my last name is Woods so we totally latched onto to woods as a theme. My bouquet had daisies, leaves, and even moss!

I could gush about my wedding details all day!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause indefinitely
  • Options
  • Options
    @kiki047 Thank you so much! We built everything. I hand painted soooo many signs. But I had two years to plan and I'm an art fart lol. It was in the beginning of September!!! I said this before but you look STUNNING. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding plans!!! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @kiki047 When I saw your train pic I said out loud "YAAAAAS kiikiiii" Ugh I can not wait to see pics from the big day! 

@stephanie123456 Yes yes yes love the lace! 

@elle-0409 I LOVE that the veil is your mom's. I tried to use something some my mom's dress but she was 5 months pregnant with me so........ there's wasn't much to use  :D You've got a perfect frame for such a beautiful ball gown. It looks so good on you! I wanted one but I just looked like a chubby bell. That bouquet is sooo pretty too. 

@brookert615 Ooooo veeeery pretty! What is that kind of dress considered? It's not mermaid is it?

• Options
    galentinegalentine member
    edited January 2019
    @stephanie123456, I'm almost positive it's the same dress, minus the belt! We are dress twins!!