February 2019 Moms

December Appointments

13»

Re: December Appointments

• @bellebaby221 and @allthingsgo Ditto on the omg, What is happening and how soon?!
  • @sjnsjnsjn Like all of a sudden, the realization of an actual baby coming is just hitting me! Not sure what the last 35 weeks were about!!  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Had my last appt of the year today! Haha. First I’m pretty proud of myself since I didn’t pee on my hand at all when leaving a urine sample! Woo hoo! She did a cervix check and I’m about a cm dilated which I know means nothing. I was hoping with all these contractions it would be more. I thought I was going to get a NST today but they said the hospital will call to schedule so idk. Also there were a TON of people there. Wanting to get in before their deductibles reset I guess?
  • @allthingsgo At least you left a sample! At my last appt, which was the day before I went to Seattle for Xmas week, I was so lost in thought and anxiety that I just emptied my very full bladder without using the cup. If they objected to the empty cup I then put in the slot, no one told me! Whooops