August 2019 Moms

Introduce yourself!

Re: Introduce yourself!

• kterry1988kterry1988 member
    edited December 2018
    Hey everyone!

FTM! I am 30, my husband is 29. We've been TTC for the past 2 years. It's been a hard couple years. But here we are, EDD 8/19! We also have 2 beautiful boy doggos who are going to be great big brothers. 

Also... side note, were the spread sheet to add myself to. I can't seem to find it. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello!  Nice to meet everyone ☺️ I’m 7wks 5days with baby #3.  My oldest son turned 3 on Nov 17th and my little guy turned one on July 25th.  I’m supef excited for #3 ( I’m sure the house will be completely bananas - I’m an only child who has always wanted a big family, so bring it on!).  We have an 8YO black lab (Layla) and my husband and I just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Can’t wait to see the little bean at our first ultrasound on Jan 2nd - this is always the hardest wait, right?!  ♥️ Sending vibes for awesome sleep and happy times ahead to everyone here!  
  • Hi everyone! This is my (surprise!) third - my previous two required fertility treatments, so this came as quite a surprise to us!  I was previously active in M14 and A17 on TB.  I see someone else is potentially due on their dad's birthday - I think our LO might also share a due date with my dad!!

I work in HR and was trying to find a new job when we found out, so I'm not sure what we'll do about that whole situation.  I look forward to participating and hope to offer the perspective of someone whose two kids are drastically different than one another! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Hi everyone! I’m Lauren. I’m a 32 year old FTM from Brooklyn. DH and I were super surprised and excited to get a BFP this past Tuesday since we have been “not-not-trying” for the past 11 months. We have been married for 3.5 years and have a small dog who really loves babies so I’m sure she’ll be excited, too, once we bring baby home. We decided to tell my parents today, which was really awesome; we are planning on telling his parents on Tuesday and then keeping it hush until a little further along. My EDD is 8/31 and I am estimating to be 5w1d today. Looking forward to my first exam and US as my DR won’t see me until I am 8w along - the wait is going to be excruciating for me!
  • Hi everyone! Very excited to be a part of this group! FTM here. DH and I are both 33. According to the app, our EDD is 8/10, but the first OB appt is this Friday, so I’m interested to see if that changes. We got our BFP in our 9th month trying, which felt like a really long time, so we were thrilled and very relieved. I have Factor 5 Leiden and previous DVTs, so I’ve started preventative meds for that. The injections are a bummer, but DH has been helping and is very supportive. We live in Brooklyn and have an adorable cat. We’ve been married for 2 1/2 years, but have been together for close to 11 years now, so very excited to start growing our family! 
  • @jrm_14 CONGRATS!!!!! I am so happy you are here!!! I hope this is your sticky bean
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• I’m a 3rd time mom. Have a 4 yr old boy and 2 yr old girl. Married 4 years (as of today) 🎉 EDD is 8/12 
  • Hi there, I'm 29 and DH is 36. This is our first pregnancy and we are so excited. Kinda feels weird telling everyone on here first! Can't wait to tell our family and friends. My EDD is late August, just from the math. Haven't had my first appointment yet, not until late January! Nice to meet you. 
  • Hi everyone! TTM here. Have a 5 yo and 2 yo but *TW* had a loss in between them *END*
    Hoping for a boring easy 9 months.
  • mama1824mama1824 member
    edited January 2019
    Hello!  This will be my fourth pregnancy and third baby (hopefully).  I have an almost 4 year old and a 2.5 year old and had a MC this past April. Hoping that this time will be different obviously.  Kind of in a new world this time around because I have NO clue when due date will be and first appointment with OB is Jan 30th 🤷‍♀️.  I lost about 50lbs and towards end of weight loss ended up throwing my cycles off which were super consistent so as of Nov 30th had lab work in which everything came back negative (hormones fine and negative on pregnancy) and then started taking progesterone for ten days (Dec 1-10) to jump start it (didn’t work) and by the 23rd of Dec was feeling nauseous and took an at home pregnancy test with positive results.... it’s a crazy world but we are excited.  
  • Hi everyone, my name is Margarita (25). This is my 1st pregnancy, I'm currently 7 weeks 3 days, my EDD is August 18th. My hubby and I have a dachshund and have been married for 3 years. I teach middle school Spanish. I had my first appointment today but my doctor won't do heartbeat/ ultrasound until at least 8 weeks so I'm impatiently waiting for the 16th to come.  :#
    I'm super excited and anxious and nervous and all the feelings. 
  • I am a mother of 2 children already and apparently have number 3 on the way. This came as a huge surprise because I am on birth control and now is not a good time for us to be having another baby. I'm finishing up college and would start teaching I  August....well now I'm due in August. I'm due August 22 according to my last period but I have not idea if that is correct because idk if I'm ovulating when I would normally because of ththe birth control. My husband and I are still in shock and kinda upset that this is happening now. I'm sure I'll figure it out but right now its cramping my style lol. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to teach summer school and then all will be ok. 
  • wsmama2wsmama2 member
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone! EDD is 8/24.  I have one DS 19 months.  Secretly praying for a girl but know how completely selfish that is - had 1 loss before DS so I know all that matters is a healthy baby! Also have a gut feeling its a boy. :).  First appt is not until 1/22- feels so long to wait! Nice to meet you all and hoping for all us to have healthy pregnancies! 
  • Hi everyone!
    im due August 9th. This is my first baby. We had been trying for a few years and I finally threw my hands up and did IVF. Second FET worked! What a crazy ride! I live in Manhattan. 
  • Hello all! Glad to be in the group! I am a 32 year old mother of 3 with an EDD of 8/9. I have a son (6) and 2 daughters (3 & 1). I am fortunate to have 3 healthy children, but I have unfortunately had many complications in my previous pregnancies, including one loss... so I am here as a (very excited) bundle of nerves. 
  • Wow ladies, I know this is the internet and everything is about gut reaction, but I would hope a group of women would be able to be a bit more understanding of different scenarios and situations we as women and only as women can find ourselves in.  

Instead of showing compassion, understanding, and empathy for someone who is clearly trying to connect, you immediately become offended, jump on them, and tell them “to find someone else to talk to” - is that not what this is - a venue for us to voice our concerns, fears, frustrations?  

Yes, there are quite a few women who took many years and dollars to conceive, and I am part of that shitty sorority, but that doesn’t make us the only ones who are allowed to be scared of our uncertain futures or use humor for levity.  
  • Hi everyone! STM here - DD is almost 2. EDD for this little nugget is 8/24. We had been trying for a year, so very happy to be here. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi everyone, my name is Jenny. I am a STM, my son (J18) is 11 months and will be 19mo when this baby comes. I’m due 8/21, but we have our first ultrasound this week to confirm. I live in WI with my husband, son, and our two dogs. Historically I’m not a super active poster but I’ll try my best 😀 
  • Hai! 

I'm excited to be back here. I was here back in December 14....hoping I can fit back in. Our BMB was kinnnnnd of a sh*t show. :) Currently pregnant with baby #3 after a cp last month. 6w2d and crossing my fingers and thinking positive thoughts that we have a sticker :) 
    DS #1 (J) born 4/3/08     CP 12/13    DS#2 (L) born 12/12/08      CP 11/18      Baby #3 due August 2019

Autism Mama  
  • Hi, 
    As of today 6 weeks 3 days. Ready for the day till I just say weeks... Had our first appt today.  Good pic with good heartbeat. Didn't want to introduce myself prior, as this is my third pregancy and hoping to be my first child. On miracle grow, aka progesterone. And baby aspirin with no work or exercise.  Putting my feet up and Netflix on.
  • Hiiiiii!! The day before my 31st bday I found out we’re pregnant with baby #3! This is our last baby! My EDD is 8/9, I’m hoping for a smooth pregnancy and delivery. 
  • Hi! I’m due with baby #2 8/5/19. I have a 2.5 year old son and 2 cats. I had a MMC before my son so looking forward to being a part of the PGAL check ins. I was in a BMB with my son and loved the support and learning from everyone.